Typos and Bugs

Re: Typos and Bugs

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:00 pm

Hey Stripes, are there any bargain bin events that cause an intelligence loss? The text in the strength-boosting pill one suggests it but doesn't say that it does, so if there is an intelligence loss from that bargain, it would account for the issue.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby TigerStripes » Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:12 pm

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:Hey Stripes, are there any bargain bin events that cause an intelligence loss? The text in the strength-boosting pill one suggests it but doesn't say that it does, so if there is an intelligence loss from that bargain, it would account for the issue.

Yes, it results in a -1 Int as well as a -5 humanity penalty.
TigerStripes

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:29 pm

Bingo. The -1 Int isn't listed in the description you get during the event and since your stats aren't displayed on the main screen I didn't immediately notice it dropping.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:48 pm

November 10th release:

Hey, I'm not sure, but it seems like the second Automon event with Alexandra may not be working. I've rescued Jimmy, Paula, and the group from the Urban Forest and completed all the repairs to the police station, but no matter how many times I try talking to Alexandra I can't get the second Automon event to trigger.

Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:25 pm

November 10th release:

The Astroslide Locker Room isn't showing up on the Nav list once found.

Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:03 pm

November 15th release:

The Operating Room event at the City Hospital isn't displaying that you received the Bone Saw after finding the event. The saw still shows up in your inventory, it just isn't letting you know when it happens.

Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby TigerStripes » Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:00 pm

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:<bonesaw>

I'll include a message stating it was obtained.

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:<Astroslide Field Lockerroom>

Adding to destination list.
TigerStripes

Postby Garrulous » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:54 pm

I was playing my mousey speedster's file and exploring the junkyard when the 'Biker Hideout' event proc'd. The thing is, I had not met Eric at that point, which I think is a prerequisite for the event if I recall correctly. The game also seemed to think I was familiar with a lot of the characters involved, which I wasn't. Is that supposed to happen?
Garrulous

Postby Wahn » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:17 am

Garrulous wrote:I was playing my mousey speedster's file and exploring the junkyard when the 'Biker Hideout' event proc'd. The thing is, I had not met Eric at that point, which I think is a prerequisite for the event if I recall correctly. The game also seemed to think I was familiar with a lot of the characters involved, which I wasn't. Is that supposed to happen?

No, I accidentally didn't disable the event as the standard setting. Thought I had already fixed this... which game version are you playing? There should be a line with a serial at the start of each new game...
Wahn

Postby Feo Takahari » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:10 pm

The Amazonian's attacks don't have detailed descriptions, just general attack names.
Feo Takahari

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat