Typos and Bugs

Re: Typos and Bugs

Postby TigerStripes » Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:05 pm

Random Bob wrote:<various typos>

Fixes prepared and are being sent. The fix for the Hyena Bikers and the Ocelot will be delayed, but will come.
TigerStripes

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:01 pm

Random Bob wrote:Tehuantl
“How can I serve, or service, you master?”

Shouldn't comma be moved after "you"?

Actually, the correct punctuation of that sentence would be "How can I serve, or service, you, master?"

The 'or service' part is an insertion into the main idea of the sentence, which is "How can I serve you, master?"
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby TigerStripes » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:12 am

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:Actually, the correct punctuation of that sentence would be "How can I serve, or service, you, master?"

The 'or service' part is an insertion into the main idea of the sentence, which is "How can I serve you, master?"

I caught that, but I chose to put it as "How can I serve - or service - you, master?" to have her further emphasizing her desire for the latter.
TigerStripes

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:52 am

That way looks better anyway. Fewer commas.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:20 pm

While at the Palomino, prior to finding the Outside and Highrise events with Joanna, I'm getting "You can see Joanna, Harold, Tristan..." in the line-up of what's there but she doesn't have a button and can't be interacted with.

Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:55 pm

I've got Ovi content turned on (default setting, anyway) and got the initial sex scene with Orthas while I was already pregnant. Instead of getting the "the egg speeds up your current pregnancy" effect that it used to do, it seems to have overridden my current pregnancy in favor of hers.

Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:07 pm

Talking to Felix and choosing "Ask About Herd" and the confirmation says "Ask Thomas about Herd?" The dialog box after choosing yes reads:

Thomas looks out towards the other three centaurs. "Well, there's only four of us..."

Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:55 pm

Kristen's Hideout: after taking Kristen Janice's blouse and trying the nice route, when I come back after giving her some time, it gives me the option of Dissuade Her, Snuggle Up, Shut Her Up, but none of the hyperlinks do anything. Typing the numbers seems to work. I'm playing offline with what I think is the latest version of the game, at least, I downloaded it last week.

Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:19 pm

Don't know if this is intentional or not, but the Doctor's Uniform you get by winning the fights in the Dr Feel Good event can't be improved by Snow.

Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Random Bob » Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:36 am

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:Don't know if this is intentional or not, but the Doctor's Uniform you get by winning the fights in the Dr Feel Good event can't be improved by Snow.
Muscle shirt from Campus is also like that. I don't think every piece of clothing is automatically meant to be an armor.
Huzzah Jatu!
Random Bob

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat