GUI Saveword Editor - FlexEdit [v2.1.3] [For September 2017]

Re: GUI Saveword Editor - FlexEdit [v2.1.3] [For September 2

Postby darkoraclegirl » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:25 pm

angstrom wrote:
Wahn wrote:
darkoraclegirl wrote:I hope this hasn't been abandoned, seeing how there's no way to current edit saves with the current version of the game.


There is a way - all the files are pure text, though words in them are shown as their ascii numbers. Not too hard to translate back so you can see what's written (I posted an Excel makro to do so on the Discord too).


Yeah, but it's difficult to figure out what's stored in each file when you're just a regular player and not a developer

Plus translating real words to ascii to enter back into those files (to add perks for example) is a nightmare

Unfortunately it seems like this save editor's been abandoned for quite a while now

I am a clueless person who doesn't understand things like ascii. So a simple method would be nice if anyone knows any.
darkoraclegirl
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:17 pm

Re: GUI Saveword Editor - FlexEdit [v2.1.3] [For September 2

Postby meemo » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:13 am

We desperately need save editing options.
Sure - in an ideal world we would all have the time to sit down and play the game the way it is built.
But many of us get home and only have 1 or 2 hours to do something before we have to go to sleep and go to work the next day.
An editor allows people to access content when they don't have the time to actually play the game long-term.
Without this as an option people will simply stop playing the game because they don't have the time to invest in it properly due to real-life time limits.
meemo
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:36 am

Re: GUI Saveword Editor - FlexEdit [v2.1.3] [For September 2

Postby darkoraclegirl » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:01 pm

meemo wrote:We desperately need save editing options.
Sure - in an ideal world we would all have the time to sit down and play the game the way it is built.
But many of us get home and only have 1 or 2 hours to do something before we have to go to sleep and go to work the next day.
An editor allows people to access content when they don't have the time to actually play the game long-term.
Without this as an option people will simply stop playing the game because they don't have the time to invest in it properly due to real-life time limits.

Amen and very true.
darkoraclegirl
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:17 pm

Re: GUI Saveword Editor - FlexEdit [v2.1.3] [For September 2

Postby Wahn » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:58 pm

The export files are plain text files, you can open them with any editor. It's not hard to find your character's stats by searching for the values:

S121,111,117,114,115,101,108,102,0; S65,115,116,114,111,115,108,105,100,101,32,70,111,111,116,98,97,108,108,32,70,105,101,108,100,0; 0 144 144 86 24 0 4 175 3 35 35 35 35 35 35 0 0 0 81 0 80 0 97 1 18 6 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 1 1 1

Letters are saved by their ascii number, so the first two groups translate to this:

yourself Astroslide Football Field 0 144 144 86 24 0 4 175 3 35 35 35 35 35 35 0 0 0 81 0 80 0 97 1 18 6 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 1 1 1

I'll attach the code for an Excel Makro to easily translate the text:
Code: Select all
Sub AsciiTranslator()
'
' AsciiTranslator Makro
'
'
    Cells.Replace What:="S", Replacement:="", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="0;", Replacement:="", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="32,", Replacement:=" ", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="38,", Replacement:="&", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="39,", Replacement:="'", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="45,", Replacement:="-", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="48,", Replacement:="0", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="49,", Replacement:="1", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="50,", Replacement:="2", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="51,", Replacement:="3", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="52,", Replacement:="4", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="53,", Replacement:="5", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="54,", Replacement:="6", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="55,", Replacement:="7", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="56,", Replacement:="8", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="57,", Replacement:="9", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="65,", Replacement:="A", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="66,", Replacement:="B", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="67,", Replacement:="C", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="68,", Replacement:="D", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="69,", Replacement:="E", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="70,", Replacement:="F", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="71,", Replacement:="G", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="72,", Replacement:="H", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="73,", Replacement:="I", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="74,", Replacement:="J", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="75,", Replacement:="K", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="76,", Replacement:="L", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="77,", Replacement:="M", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="78,", Replacement:="N", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="79,", Replacement:="O", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="80,", Replacement:="P", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="81,", Replacement:="Q", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="82,", Replacement:="R", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="83,", Replacement:="S", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="84,", Replacement:="T", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="85,", Replacement:="U", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="86,", Replacement:="V", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="87,", Replacement:="W", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="88,", Replacement:="X", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="89,", Replacement:="Y", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="90,", Replacement:="Z", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="97,", Replacement:="a", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="98,", Replacement:="b", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="99,", Replacement:="c", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="100,", Replacement:="d", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="101,", Replacement:="e", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="102,", Replacement:="f", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="103,", Replacement:="g", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="104,", Replacement:="h", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="105,", Replacement:="i", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="106,", Replacement:="j", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="107,", Replacement:="k", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="108,", Replacement:="l", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="109,", Replacement:="m", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="110,", Replacement:="n", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="111,", Replacement:="o", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="112,", Replacement:="p", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="113,", Replacement:="q", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="114,", Replacement:="r", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="115,", Replacement:="s", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="116,", Replacement:="t", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="117,", Replacement:="u", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="118,", Replacement:="v", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="119,", Replacement:="w", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="120,", Replacement:="x", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="121,", Replacement:="y", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="122,", Replacement:="z", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False

End Sub
User avatar
Wahn
 
Posts: 624
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:57 pm

Re: GUI Saveword Editor - FlexEdit [v2.1.3] [For September 2

Postby Tymon » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:13 pm

The macro didn't work. Just threw out some error messages.
Tymon
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:10 pm

Re: GUI Saveword Editor - FlexEdit [v2.1.3] [For September 2

Postby darkoraclegirl » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:06 am

Wahn wrote:The export files are plain text files, you can open them with any editor. It's not hard to find your character's stats by searching for the values:

S121,111,117,114,115,101,108,102,0; S65,115,116,114,111,115,108,105,100,101,32,70,111,111,116,98,97,108,108,32,70,105,101,108,100,0; 0 144 144 86 24 0 4 175 3 35 35 35 35 35 35 0 0 0 81 0 80 0 97 1 18 6 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 1 1 1

Letters are saved by their ascii number, so the first two groups translate to this:

yourself Astroslide Football Field 0 144 144 86 24 0 4 175 3 35 35 35 35 35 35 0 0 0 81 0 80 0 97 1 18 6 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 1 1 1

I'll attach the code for an Excel Makro to easily translate the text:
Code: Select all
Sub AsciiTranslator()
'
' AsciiTranslator Makro
'
'
    Cells.Replace What:="S", Replacement:="", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="0;", Replacement:="", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="32,", Replacement:=" ", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="38,", Replacement:="&", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="39,", Replacement:="'", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="45,", Replacement:="-", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="48,", Replacement:="0", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="49,", Replacement:="1", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="50,", Replacement:="2", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="51,", Replacement:="3", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="52,", Replacement:="4", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="53,", Replacement:="5", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="54,", Replacement:="6", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="55,", Replacement:="7", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="56,", Replacement:="8", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="57,", Replacement:="9", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="65,", Replacement:="A", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="66,", Replacement:="B", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="67,", Replacement:="C", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="68,", Replacement:="D", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="69,", Replacement:="E", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="70,", Replacement:="F", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="71,", Replacement:="G", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="72,", Replacement:="H", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="73,", Replacement:="I", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="74,", Replacement:="J", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="75,", Replacement:="K", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="76,", Replacement:="L", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="77,", Replacement:="M", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="78,", Replacement:="N", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="79,", Replacement:="O", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="80,", Replacement:="P", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="81,", Replacement:="Q", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="82,", Replacement:="R", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="83,", Replacement:="S", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="84,", Replacement:="T", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="85,", Replacement:="U", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="86,", Replacement:="V", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="87,", Replacement:="W", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="88,", Replacement:="X", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="89,", Replacement:="Y", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="90,", Replacement:="Z", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="97,", Replacement:="a", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="98,", Replacement:="b", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="99,", Replacement:="c", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="100,", Replacement:="d", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="101,", Replacement:="e", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="102,", Replacement:="f", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="103,", Replacement:="g", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="104,", Replacement:="h", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="105,", Replacement:="i", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="106,", Replacement:="j", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="107,", Replacement:="k", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="108,", Replacement:="l", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="109,", Replacement:="m", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="110,", Replacement:="n", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="111,", Replacement:="o", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="112,", Replacement:="p", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="113,", Replacement:="q", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="114,", Replacement:="r", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="115,", Replacement:="s", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="116,", Replacement:="t", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="117,", Replacement:="u", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="118,", Replacement:="v", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="119,", Replacement:="w", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="120,", Replacement:="x", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="121,", Replacement:="y", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
    Cells.Replace What:="122,", Replacement:="z", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder _
        :=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False

End Sub

I don't have the slightest idea how to use that. Could someone explain the steps to using it to me so I can try it? And if you do be as plain as possible. I'm very simple when it comes to things sadly.
darkoraclegirl
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:17 pm

Re: GUI Saveword Editor - FlexEdit [v2.1.3] [For September 2

Postby angstrom » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:20 pm

I think currently the best/easiest way to get your character to what you want them to be is:

Start a new game as a scientist, so you're immune to infections and get vials

Export progress

Edit the file Wahn mentioned above to give yourself crazy high stats (but not level, otherwise you'll never get new perks)

Import progress

Cheat, get Unerring Hunter and Open World

Fight whatever enemies you want to get body parts from and get their vials

Save, use the vial, if you got what you wanted, save again, repeat. If not, reload the save

That way you can make your character anything you want them to be relatively quickly. Unfortunately you can't really change quest progress that way so everything you had in an older save will be lost, but it shouldn't take long to redo everything again. Especially now that you have a perfect character and you can carry over progress between updates.
angstrom
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:19 am

Re: GUI Saveword Editor - FlexEdit [v2.1.3] [For September 2

Postby darkoraclegirl » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:02 am

angstrom wrote:I think currently the best/easiest way to get your character to what you want them to be is:

Start a new game as a scientist, so you're immune to infections and get vials

Export progress

Edit the file Wahn mentioned above to give yourself crazy high stats (but not level, otherwise you'll never get new perks)

Import progress

Cheat, get Unerring Hunter and Open World

Fight whatever enemies you want to get body parts from and get their vials

Save, use the vial, if you got what you wanted, save again, repeat. If not, reload the save

That way you can make your character anything you want them to be relatively quickly. Unfortunately you can't really change quest progress that way so everything you had in an older save will be lost, but it shouldn't take long to redo everything again. Especially now that you have a perfect character and you can carry over progress between updates.

While this is a good outline for what to do, I'm still looking at a wall of numbers that I have no idea how to decoded. I can't edit anything because I don't have a clue what I'm looking at. I don't know how to use the thing Wahn posted to help figure those numbers out. I am a noob that needs clear directions on how to turn those numbers in those files into something I can understand. I'm a noobie noob noob!
darkoraclegirl
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:17 pm

Re: GUI Saveword Editor - FlexEdit [v2.1.3] [For September 2

Postby Thirdeye » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:45 pm

darkoraclegirl wrote:
angstrom wrote:I think currently the best/easiest way to get your character to what you want them to be is:

Start a new game as a scientist, so you're immune to infections and get vials

Export progress

Edit the file Wahn mentioned above to give yourself crazy high stats (but not level, otherwise you'll never get new perks)

Import progress

Cheat, get Unerring Hunter and Open World

Fight whatever enemies you want to get body parts from and get their vials

Save, use the vial, if you got what you wanted, save again, repeat. If not, reload the save

That way you can make your character anything you want them to be relatively quickly. Unfortunately you can't really change quest progress that way so everything you had in an older save will be lost, but it shouldn't take long to redo everything again. Especially now that you have a perfect character and you can carry over progress between updates.

While this is a good outline for what to do, I'm still looking at a wall of numbers that I have no idea how to decoded. I can't edit anything because I don't have a clue what I'm looking at. I don't know how to use the thing Wahn posted to help figure those numbers out. I am a noob that needs clear directions on how to turn those numbers in those files into something I can understand. I'm a noobie noob noob!


I’ll try to make your life a little easier even though I don't want to encourage your demanding whining. Luck for you I suspect a lot of people are confused so I'll try to help a bit.

Go to where you have saved your game files. In the “Release” folder there are a bunch of files with long file names that end in .glkdata. Find FSCharacterSave.glkdata. Open that with Notepad (or related).

Find the line that starts with S121,111,117,114,115,101,108,102. It should be the 6th line down or so.

Replace that one line with this: S121,111,117,114,115,101,108,102,0; S50,70,32,84,114,101,118,111,114,32,76,97,98,115,0; 0 100 100 6 0 0 4 90 3 50 50 50 50 50 50 0 0 0 25 0 0 0 100 1 6 4 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 1 1 1
ONLY REPLACE THAT ONE LINE.

Import Progress in game. There. You have 100 hp and 50 in all stats. Want more than 50? Just replace the 50s in that line with higher numbers. This is only for males. If you want to be a female go get infected.

That’s it.
Thirdeye
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:40 pm

Re: GUI Saveword Editor - FlexEdit [v2.1.3] [For September 2

Postby darkoraclegirl » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:17 pm

Thirdeye wrote:
darkoraclegirl wrote:
angstrom wrote:I think currently the best/easiest way to get your character to what you want them to be is:

Start a new game as a scientist, so you're immune to infections and get vials

Export progress

Edit the file Wahn mentioned above to give yourself crazy high stats (but not level, otherwise you'll never get new perks)

Import progress

Cheat, get Unerring Hunter and Open World

Fight whatever enemies you want to get body parts from and get their vials

Save, use the vial, if you got what you wanted, save again, repeat. If not, reload the save

That way you can make your character anything you want them to be relatively quickly. Unfortunately you can't really change quest progress that way so everything you had in an older save will be lost, but it shouldn't take long to redo everything again. Especially now that you have a perfect character and you can carry over progress between updates.

While this is a good outline for what to do, I'm still looking at a wall of numbers that I have no idea how to decoded. I can't edit anything because I don't have a clue what I'm looking at. I don't know how to use the thing Wahn posted to help figure those numbers out. I am a noob that needs clear directions on how to turn those numbers in those files into something I can understand. I'm a noobie noob noob!


I’ll try to make your life a little easier even though I don't want to encourage your demanding whining. Luck for you I suspect a lot of people are confused so I'll try to help a bit.

Go to where you have saved your game files. In the “Release” folder there are a bunch of files with long file names that end in .glkdata. Find FSCharacterSave.glkdata. Open that with Notepad (or related).

Find the line that starts with S121,111,117,114,115,101,108,102. It should be the 6th line down or so.

Replace that one line with this: S121,111,117,114,115,101,108,102,0; S50,70,32,84,114,101,118,111,114,32,76,97,98,115,0; 0 100 100 6 0 0 4 90 3 50 50 50 50 50 50 0 0 0 25 0 0 0 100 1 6 4 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 1 1 1
ONLY REPLACE THAT ONE LINE.

Import Progress in game. There. You have 100 hp and 50 in all stats. Want more than 50? Just replace the 50s in that line with higher numbers. This is only for males. If you want to be a female go get infected.

That’s it.

Did I really sound demanding and whining? I was just really confused by what was being said and trying to make that clear in the only way I thought would clearly show my confusion. Sorry for seeming like I was doing that. I don't really do well social even online.
Thanks though for breaking it down for me.
darkoraclegirl
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:17 pm

Previous

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron