Macademia

Macademia

Postby Fiskpinne » Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:58 pm

I've been trying to get to the Macademia content again but it seems I can't get it to work right, even if I use the commands to trigger the events I don't seem to be able to find the events themselves, is it broken in some way?
Fiskpinne

Re: Macademia

Postby TigerStripes » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:11 pm

Fiskpinne wrote:I've been trying to get to the Macademia content again but it seems I can't get it to work right, even if I use the commands to trigger the events I don't seem to be able to find the events themselves, is it broken in some way?

The first phase of the event has been moved to the new Urban Forest location. After that, things continue as normal with you going to the Warehouse District.
TigerStripes

Re: Macademia

Postby Fiskpinne » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:14 pm

TigerStripes wrote:
Fiskpinne wrote:I've been trying to get to the Macademia content again but it seems I can't get it to work right, even if I use the commands to trigger the events I don't seem to be able to find the events themselves, is it broken in some way?

The first phase of the event has been moved to the new Urban Forest location. After that, things continue as normal with you going to the Warehouse District.

Cool, thanks a lot for telling me!
Fiskpinne

Return to General Chat