Diego

Diego

Postby Rikaeus » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:50 am

So, I saw in the bugs forum that you can give Diego Orc Cum. How? All he ever seems to accept is the Dog Milk. If you can, what does it even do?
Rikaeus

Re: Diego

Postby Wahn » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:32 pm

The following must apply:
- Diego hasn't been transformed into a herm or female
- The player actually has a bottle of orc cum
- Diego has told the player playing tricks makes him thirsty (4+ tricks developed with the player)

Dosing the coyote with orc cum makes him tipsy and his asshole gets quite a bit more sensitive - so you can watch him experiment with it or finger it himself, opening up anal sex with the otherwise militantly straight anthro.
Wahn

Postby Rikaeus » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:22 pm

Yeah, all three of those apply but whenever I talk to diego with the bottle of orc cum in my inventory there's no prompt to give it to him. I even tried the command and it just says he's not interested in trading. I really want to give it to him rather than the milk.
Rikaeus

Postby rakgi » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:33 pm

Same as poster...all conditions are met but give/offer just say he isnt interested in trading
rakgi

Postby Wahn » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:47 pm

You don't "give orc cum to Diego" - it's a talk option. And it only appears if you've done tricks with him enough till he says he's thirsty.

Here, like this: (tested in a freshly downloaded Flexible Survival.gblorb game file)

Turning his attention back to you, the anthro canine licks his lips and then says, "Damn, playing so many tricks on the man is making a dishonest coyote mighty thirsty. You wouldn't happen to have anything to help a fellow out now would you?" He gives you a hopeful look, glancing over to your gear.
(Diego trusts you enough to accept something to drink from you now. Maybe give him some water, or other liquids that could have fun effects on the guy.)

Exits: north south [nav, scavenge, explore], Visible Things: yourself Diego area
>talk diego

What do you want to talk with Diego about?
1 - Just chat a bit
2 - Share some ideas about tricks to play on people with him
3 - Offer him a bottle of water to drink
4 - Trick him into drinking dog milk
5 - Trick him into drinking orc cum
100 - Nevermind
Pick the corresponding number>
Trick him into drinking orc cum: Arrange for Diego to chug your bottle of orc cum?
yes or no> y
Wahn

Postby Rikaeus » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:58 am

Huh, that's weird I don't get the number set up for talking with diego. Rather He just says he's thirsty and if I talk to him with a bottle of Dog Milk, it prompts him saying he notices the bottle and asks if he can drink it. Huh.
Rikaeus

Postby Rikaeus » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:15 am

Nevermind! I just had to download a more recent version of the game. I had gotten my earlier one at the beginning of the month. Thanks for the help though!
Rikaeus

Return to General Chat