Herm Hyena?

Herm Hyena?

Postby Kitsune Lord Momiji » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:58 am

I seem to recall that, were you playing as a male, the herm hyena would tell you to get a vagina otherwise she'd hand you over to her friend after she lost. And then after three losses, she'd hand you over to a really buff hyena woman that would be in all of the defeat dialogue after that.

I can't seem to trigger that scene whenever I play the game now, though. Is it still in the game? If not, does anyone know where I could find the text or at least an old build that has that scene? I don't see it in the code repository.
Kitsune Lord Momiji

Re: Herm Hyena?

Postby KiWolfGirl » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:08 pm

I don't remember what you're talking about at all. There is a red hyena named Hadiya but she is her own event. You are probably thinking of something else.
KiWolfGirl

Postby Kitsune Lord Momiji » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:45 pm

No, it wasn't Hadiya. It was the regular hyena battle.
Kitsune Lord Momiji

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:10 am

Sounds like something that might have been cut when the writers were pruning old, dead content.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Kitsune Lord Momiji » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:32 am

Aw, so there's nowhere I could find that text? I was archiving a number of scenes for story ideas and that was one I planned to use for reference. :(
Kitsune Lord Momiji

Postby Wahn » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:28 am

Kitsune Lord Momiji wrote:Aw, so there's nowhere I could find that text? I was archiving a number of scenes for story ideas and that was one I planned to use for reference. :(

You could go to the GitHub and start poking around in its history... For example, here is the herm hyena file: https://github.com/Nuku/Flexible-Surviv ... r%20FS.i7x
Wahn

Postby Kitsune Lord Momiji » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:54 am

That was the first thing I tried, actually.

Oh well. Thanks for letting me know, at least.
Kitsune Lord Momiji

Postby Wahn » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:13 am

If what you recount was in the game, it will be somewhere in the history. Though I have to admit that I can't remember a scene like you mentioned at all...
Wahn

Return to General Chat