Voting Poll - January Bonus Hours

What would you like Wahn to do for bonus hour content? (see below)

Poll ended at Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:51 pm

Joining the Cheerleaders
16%
Carl w/other NPCs
13%
Carl's other adventures
9%
More Lilith 3somes
4%
Fun with Atticus (Lilith's son)
11%
Xerxes and Ares - Park Walk
5%
Helen/Xerxes w/other NPCs
4%
Farm NPC expansion
23%
Wild Mustang infection for Farm
15%

Total votes : 159

Re: Voting Poll - January Bonus Hours

Postby flament » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:38 am

Totally in for Alpha Carl and a Mustang that would assert it's dominance over the PC.
The idea of joining the cheerleader is kinda good too, some sort of locker cheering could be nice ;)
flament

Postby ff00I » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:31 pm

even though it seems the farm will win, i'm still hoping for a comeback from the cheer squad, seems a nice thought to "cheer on" the wolfies as they play. ;)
ff00I

Postby Handarko » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:32 pm

Corbin and the cheer squad have my vote
Handarko

Postby Wahn » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:33 am

With the farm having gotten 37 votes, it's the winner - and I've already sent in an update to the hub, which hopefully will be signed off on by Nuku. This includes:
- Corbin can now get pregnant by the player
- Once the pregnancy becomes obvious (or of the player decides to sex up Corbin in the barracks), the horseman farmhands will decide they've got a right to the cowboy's pussy too - it's your choice if you stand back and watch them turning Corbin into the barracks slut or if you knock a bit of sense into their heads and tell em not to bother your friend.
- Anthony will direct players offering their help to Shawn and Duke (after the business with the missing cow is concluded), rewarding them with more food if they help out - and those who'd rather take him as a reward to get some anteater tongue oral action.
- There's an additional scene where Duke fucks a (male) player, now available in his sex menu (after helping with Shawn's transformation)
Wahn

Previous

Return to General Chat