Tentacle Horror Pregnancy

Tentacle Horror Pregnancy

Postby Velleity » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:28 pm

I can't seem to get pregnancy to end after losing to the Tentacle Horror, which I'm aware apparently works differently than regular pregnancy. I get the scene with the egg being implanted after losing/submitting, and the next time I run into it, it knows I'm already pregnant and leaves me alone. But then...nothing happens. I waited a full thirty days, no messages about being pregnant, no mention in the description of my character, and no baby. The only way I could get it to progress was by using a bunch of fertility pills, which would get me up to the last stage of pregnancy (according to my character's description), but using too many just makes the pregnancy disappear. Is there a step I'm missing or something?
Velleity

Re: Tentacle Horror Pregnancy

Postby Duskmoore » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:06 am

I've found that it bugs out if you submit or lose to multiple creatures that always cause pregnancy every time you go through the loss event after combat, So you'll have to reload to a point before you had first become pregnant by the Tentacle Horror any time this happens, At least till a fix is found for the bug.
Duskmoore

Re: Tentacle Horror Pregnancy

Postby Velleity » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:26 pm

Thank you for responding! Unfortunately, it still doesn't seem to be working like it's supposed to.
Velleity

Return to General Chat