Questions About Shifting

Questions About Shifting

Postby Lycanthrokeith » Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:49 pm

Hello. I have two questions about the shift ability:

1) Does shift allow you to change gender and race, or change gender while keeping race the same?

2) My character is female, no modifications. I tried a shift into Satyr form (which made me male), then back (shift human). I had my original size breasts and pussy, but also had a penis and balls. Is there a specific way to return to the gender of human you were prior to the shift?

I tried shift me, and got this result:

> shift me

You concentrate on becoming one with the Ebonflame Whelps.

Exits: [nav, scavenge, explore], Visible Things: yourself area
> wait
Your skin goes flush as NA.
Your face tingles as NA.
Your ass vibrates with odd pleasure as NA.

You give a loud moan, shuddering, NA skin glistening as your palmable B cup breasts become huge H cup tits! Your body vibrates with odd pleasure as NA.

You can see your maleness engorge as it gains in length, becoming sizable!

You can see your balls throb as they grow larger, your flesh growing taught with the expansion, leaving you with a set of lemon-sized gonads!

You can see your cunt as it grows deeper into your body, becoming large!

You can see your cunt engorge as your thighs are nudged apart to make room for those thickening lips, growing wider!

You can see your cock throb as it gains in length, becoming well-built!

You can see your nuts tingle as they grow larger, your flesh growing taught with the expansion, leaving you with a pair of large testicles!

You can see your cleft as it grows deeper into your body, becoming thick lipped!

You can see your pussy throb as your thighs are nudged apart to make room for those thickening lips, growing wider!

Your groin vibrates with odd pleasure as NA.

look me
Strength: 19, Dexterity: 19, Stamina: 19, Charisma: 15, Perception: 20, Intelligence: 15.
Humanity: 99/100, Morale: 57, HP: 182/182 Libido: 22/100, Hunger: 0/100, Thirst: 0/100.
Level: 32, XP: 158/264, Feats: Less Anal, Herm Preferred, Sterile, City Map, Unerring Hunter, Automatic Survival, Open World, Lil Better, Booster Feats, Roughing It, Cold Fish, Strong Psyche, Toughened, Wary Watcher, Dominant, Hardy, Strong Back, Control Freak, Martial Artist, Magpie Eyes, Black Belt, Experienced Scout, Stealthy, Natural Armaments, Curious, Expert Medic, Fast Learner and Expert Hunter

Looking over yourself, your body is covered in NA skin. Your face is NA. A filtered mask covers nose and mouth in a vain attempt to help. A torn and burnt scarf covers your Ebonflame Whelp face. A green and brown camo army helmet rests atop your head. Your body is NA. You are wearing a chainmail vest that covers your torso and shoulders. A great contraption rests across your back, with many valves and pipes. It looks more like a steampunk jetpack than anything else. Still, it has the Zephyr logo displayed boldly. You hold an aluminium garbage can lid in your off hand as an improvised shield. You are carrying a/an ancient blade just in case of trouble. NA
A private peek shows that you have a large 10-inch-long NA cock. It is only somewhat aroused at the moment. Underneath it hangs a set of lemon-sized gonads. Also, your pussy looks large, and further probing shows it to be 11 inches deep and able to stretch to 8 around. It is a little damp at the moment.
You have two massive H cup breasts on your NA chest, curving out 8 inches from your chest.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Lycanthrokeith

Re: Questions About Shifting

Postby BufordGer » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:05 am

1) Does shift allow you to change gender and race, or change gender while keeping race the same?

Good question, does anyone know the answer to this?
BufordGer

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:37 am

Shifting changes you toward the default gender of whatever form you're switching to and moves your breasts and genitals toward that form's base size and number. The only way to avoid this is if you're got the feats to counter this (One Way, Just One/All The Things, Male/Female/Herm Preferred). So by default, shifting into a Satyr will move you toward male while shifting into a Lamia will move you toward female, which most of the time will likely result in you ending up as a herm.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby BillyPalmer » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:14 am

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:Shifting changes you toward the default gender of whatever form you're switching to and moves your breasts and genitals toward that form's base size and number. The only way to avoid this is if you're got the feats to counter this (One Way, Just One/All The Things, Male/Female/Herm Preferred). So by default, shifting into a Satyr will move you toward male while shifting into a Lamia will move you toward female, which most of the time will likely result in you ending up as a herm.

That explains it. I never understood why I was ending up as a herm. Thanks a lot for your explanation.
I just posted my Phenq review
BillyPalmer

Postby JosephCroft » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:07 pm

BillyPalmer wrote:
Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:Shifting changes you toward the default gender of whatever form you're switching to and moves your breasts and genitals toward that form's base size and number. The only way to avoid this vigrx plus will help is if you're got the feats to counter this (One Way, Just One/All The Things, Male/Female/Herm Preferred). So by default, shifting into a Satyr will move you toward male while shifting into a Lamia will move you toward female, which most of the time will likely result in you ending up as a herm.

That explains it. I never understood why I was ending up as a herm. Thanks a lot for your explanation.

Please accept my thanks too. A very clear and concise explanation and now I know why I was ending up as a herm.
JosephCroft

Postby Ericko » Fri May 03, 2019 2:16 pm

BufordGer wrote:

Good question, does anyone know the answer to this?

i want to ask same thing but want to know that how to update this
Ericko

Postby osborn ronald » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:19 am

Lycanthrokeith wrote:
You concentrate on becoming one with the Ebonflame Whelps.

Exits: [nav, scavenge, explore], Visible Things: yourself area
> wait
Your skin goes flush as NA.
Your face tingles as NA.
Your ass vibrates with odd pleasure as NA.

You give a loud moan, shuddering, NA skin glistening as your palmable B cup breasts become huge H cup tits! Your body https://www.dreambodyweightloss.com/contrave/ vibrates with odd pleasure as NA.

You can see your maleness engorge as it gains in length, becoming sizable!

You can see your balls throb as they grow larger, your flesh growing taught with the expansion, leaving you with a set of lemon-sized gonads!

You can see your cunt as it grows deeper into your body, becoming large!

You can see your cunt engorge as your thighs are nudged apart to make room for those thickening lips, growing wider!

You can see your cock throb as it gains in length, becoming well-built!

You can see your nuts tingle as they grow larger, your flesh growing taught with the expansion, leaving you with a pair of large testicles!

You can see your cleft as it grows deeper into your body, becoming thick lipped!

You can see your pussy throb as your thighs are nudged apart to make room for those thickening lips, growing wider!

what an explaination about shifting .thanks for sharing this for us very helpfull...
osborn ronald

Postby ClevelandWilder » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:47 am

I could not believe that it happened to you. Last time when I switched my avatar the process was good.
ClevelandWilder

Postby JohnFarr » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:08 am

So you're in college taking up a degree program you're no longer sure about. Maybe you're not happy with it,
JohnFarr

Postby jackson34 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:26 am

JosephCroft wrote:
BillyPalmer wrote:
Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:Shifting changes you toward the default gender of whatever form you're switching to and moves your breasts and genitals toward that form's base size and number. The only way to avoid réduire le poids avec phen q france sans effets secondaires is if you're got the feats to counter this (One Way, Just One/All The Things, Male/Female/Herm Preferred). So by default, shifting into a Satyr will move you toward male while shifting into a Lamia will move you toward female, which most of the time will likely result in you ending up as a herm.

Please accept my thanks too. A very clear and concise explanation and now I know why I was ending up as a herm.

Perfect explanation. I am also shifting into a Lamia so things are much more clear for me now.
jackson34

Next

Return to General Chat