Request for a full list of bunker recuitable NPC's!

Re: Request for a full list of bunker recuitable NPC's!

Postby millyrainbow » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:22 am

Since we are on the subject of Coleen, Would it be possible to get a list of all the bunkmate interactions as well? Its near impossible to find them without sifting through outdated material in the wiki.

And while on that subject, the random threesomes that Coleen is in, does her interaction change depending on whether or not you make her your bitch, or become hers?

And even more closer to keeping on track with the thread, wasnt there a dog you could also get Outside? or am i just thinking of the helper dog in the wrong location...
millyrainbow

Postby TigerStripes » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:52 am

millyrainbow wrote:Since we are on the subject of Coleen, Would it be possible to get a list of all the bunkmate interactions as well? Its near impossible to find them without sifting through outdated material in the wiki.

And while on that subject, the random threesomes that Coleen is in, does her interaction change depending on whether or not you make her your bitch, or become hers?

And even more closer to keeping on track with the thread, wasnt there a dog you could also get Outside? or am i just thinking of the helper dog in the wrong location...

There's been a lot of growth in interactions of late, so updating the wiki with that info would definitely be a good idea. Anyone can make an account and perform updates as needed. It's not that hard.

I'm not sure if any of Coleen's interactions vary depending on whether she's your bitch or you're hers instead. Her coding's rather jumbled, so I'd not be surprised if several of them only work with her as your bitch or simply assume that she is regardless of her having taken the dominant role. I know I don't think about her dominant outcome right away when I think about her transformation chain, so I could very well have missed that.

As for the dog, could you be thinking of Stella (the herm dalmation) in the RLD? Also, there's Alexandra and Sarah... possibly others, but they're both listed. Jimmy isn't listed, but he ends up at the Police Station when saved.
TigerStripes

Postby userpay » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:36 am

Where does one get what they need to help with Tehuantl's heat?
userpay

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:54 pm

The Red Light District. You have to hunt for "Find Some Relief" or "Get Some Relief" or something like that.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby boring7 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:20 pm

I think MIllyrainbow is talking about Fang, the feral wolf.

"The difference between a wolf and a dog is whether it comes when called."
-Rand Paul

No wait, that's paraphrasing something Constable Angua said.
boring7

Postby SallyFox » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:37 pm

Lo and behold I live. Updated to include Bubble (lemme know any missing details!)

If there are any new npc's not yet listed, Post! If this is accurate enough still, someone should toss it to the Wiki then I suppose?
SallyFox

Postby Wahn » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:13 pm

You still need Chris the orc, who can be brought in when the player is present for his birth in the orc lair...

Also, Rane the blue oni, whom one can meet in the `Rooftop Rumble`event in the warehouse and invite home after the following events...
Wahn

Postby SallyFox » Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:48 am

Both have been added, assumed they where followers rather than pets. I'm terrible I admit, I want as many followers and interactions between as possible. I'd form a town with them! ... Oh I should suggest that. Get enough followers and they spread out a bit, expanding your bunker into a small camp, then build it up and make it bigger, add a special ending where you really -do- have a small town or similar going with them!
SallyFox

Postby sunrunnr » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:46 pm

Is Gwen supposed to be one of the NPC that ends up in the bunker after you finish her event? I was under the impression that she would be unbirthed by Meredith and remain with the group from then on. All my attempts so far have produced the same result, mentioning each new child being sent to be with Gwen in the dry plains. Did I misunderstand what was posted in the blog or am I missing something?
sunrunnr

Postby SallyFox » Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:02 am

Gwen isn't in my list yet, if someone knows how she's recruited then please post it up so I can add her!
SallyFox

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat