Request for a full list of bunker recuitable NPC's!

Re: Request for a full list of bunker recuitable NPC's!

Postby SallyFox » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:37 pm

Added notes:
Pets:
Lost House Cat (Outside)
Skunk kit is now found in the URBAN FOREST.
SallyFox

Postby SallyFox » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:52 pm

Updated the first post, separated the Follower and Pet list, corrected some of the locations! moving stuff makes headaches. x3
SallyFox

Postby TigerStripes » Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:55 am

SallyFox wrote:Alexandria -

That should be Alexandra - no i.
TigerStripes

Postby SallyFox » Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:31 am

Fixed!

So, anyone know any I may be missing?
SallyFox

Postby Pentiam » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:59 pm

You can corrupt Dr. Matt if you side with Dr. Mouse in the Hospital quest chain. He becomes a huskybunny herm named Sally who you can take back to the bunker.
Pentiam

Postby gappydave » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:44 am

Bubble:
Bubble, the inflatable vixen, can now be rescued from the Bouncy Castle and brought back to the library. She's got a collection of sexy scenes, including the option to in/deflate her.
To get to the castle hunt vixen and watch her go then hunt boat and once it says you have one that can make it nav to the castle.
She's in a inflatible in one of the many rooms.
gappydave

Postby userpay » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:39 am

Not sure if its appropriate for here but its somewhat related and reluctant to open an entirely new thread for this. How far can one take Sarah and Colline before they turn into pets/don't give their prior benefits? Especially when it comes to interacting with other bunkermates.
userpay

Postby bunnyfoxs » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:10 pm

userpay wrote:Not sure if its appropriate for here but its somewhat related and reluctant to open an entirely new thread for this. How far can one take Sarah and Colline before they turn into pets/don't give their prior benefits? Especially when it comes to interacting with other bunkermates.

If I remember correctly Sarah is the one you resuce correctly? Well if you don't WANT her to be a pet, just don't fuck her. I don't remember much about Colline though.
bunnyfoxs

Postby Wahn » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:54 pm

bunnyfoxs wrote:
userpay wrote:Not sure if its appropriate for here but its somewhat related and reluctant to open an entirely new thread for this. How far can one take Sarah and Colline before they turn into pets/don't give their prior benefits? Especially when it comes to interacting with other bunkermates.

If I remember correctly Sarah is the one you resuce correctly? Well if you don't WANT her to be a pet, just don't fuck her. I don't remember much about Colline though.

If I remember right, Coleen only goes dog if Sarah is one - I think Stripes added human sex for her with the addition of the other new humans.
Wahn

Postby userpay » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:45 pm

Wahn wrote:
bunnyfoxs wrote:

If I remember right, Coleen only goes dog if Sarah is one - I think Stripes added human sex for her with the addition of the other new humans.

Righto, I was just curious as I did do a brief experiment (and afterwards loaded an earlier save) where I fucked Sarah and at least immediately afterwards she could still work on the medkits. Didn't want to go off to do other stuff and down the line find out that she stopped doing the medkits even before you stick a collar on her. Might save the full test for if I do a dominate run.
userpay

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat