Request for a full list of bunker recuitable NPC's!

Request for a full list of bunker recuitable NPC's!

Postby SallyFox » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:38 am

What can I say? I'm a collector!

The title says it all, I'm requesting a list of all recruitable NPC's currently in the game with their location/event name if possible!

The wiki is painfully outdated as I've already stumbled across one recruitable that wasn't listed anywhere!

Include pets!

FOLLOWERS:
Alexandra - (Outside/scavenging) Defeat the doberman several times (lost count) and fuck her each time to make her your bitch, or you can submit to her for a quest-line instead (not sure if she can be a library companion that way though)
Amy - Warehouse district, Soldier Squad (Have her come with you the first time you're given the option)
Bubble - Hunt vixen and watch her go then hunt boat and once it says you have one that can make it, nav to the castle. She's in an inflatable in one of the many rooms.
Candy - Hospital Questline - let Doctor Mouse inject him to gain a brainless pet, refuse to bring him into the Bunker as an NPC
Carl - Warehouse District, Soldier Squad Event Chain (6th step in the chain) - choose to help him and bring him home, after that either push him into submissive character with immediate sex or wait 2 days at least to have im as a more normal person (still ready for sex, but not so subby)
Chris -(Orc Lair) Be present for his birth, you may then take him home.
Coleen - Military Presence (Outside, trigger till paratroopers are seen. go to forest and hunt womanfruit)
David - Captured Demon (Red Light) where you save him, Thankful Solider (Outside), Camp Bravo where you talk to the Boss and get him off the List, then talk to David and have him move to the bunker
Elijah - Angel vs Demons (Red Light), then Burned-Out Chapel before time runs out - fight mixed demons to free him, then either cure him with Milk+Honey+Healing Booster or make him evil with demon seed or sex with the player in demon shape
Eric - Barricaded Lockerroom (College Campus) - Agree to help, after the fight with his Ex, the player can take advantage of him (which locks him in 'Cuntboy Slave' mode), or bring him into the Bunker untouched, where he can be told to wait for a cure (centaur cum or satyr wine for horse/goatcock) or talked into accepting being a cuntboy (making him a happy, non-abused CB).
Fang - Beat and sex up a feral wolf several times
Hadiya - The red hyena, after having had lots of sex with you, will finally reveal she's at the junkyard looking for her guitar and wants her new bitch (you) to go find it. This opens up some new material, finally moves her to the Library and provides a new NPC
Hayato - Capitol Area, Garage Demon event - either win the charisma check when talking to him or keep coming back (6 times), then visit him in the Disused Garage, try to fuck him, go to Nermine and talk to her, hunt for the "noh mask" on the campus and bring it to her, then return to Hayato in the Garage
Icarus - (Zoo - hunt the Blue Chaffinch and sex him up a few times when in Bird of Prey form)
Macadamia - Finding Mack (Urban forest, then warehouse district, nutso-factory last. fuck him a few times
Meredith - Talk to Vanessa after getting her pregnant yourself once or twice
Nadia - College campus, Bird Troubles
Onyx - N/A (Stables - decide to free him, quest chain: Talk to Onyx, talk to daisy, hunt guardpost from the stables hunting area, talk to both again (as I don't remember the exact chain) hunt for storeroom, talk to onyx one more time.)
Philip - N/A (Pig Pen - feed him several times)
Rane - (Warehouse District) Hunt Rooftop Rumble and invite him home
Sally - Ending of Hospital Quest - Side w/Dr. Mouse while not having Susan at Trevor Labs
Sam - Another Researcher (Outside) - do his quests (mini-lab) till you must save Sam
Sandra - (Outside) Needy Rabbit girl event 2x, then fuck her a few times at the Rabbit Den
Sarah - Husky Pack(Outside)
Snow - Outside, Hyper Squirrel Girl event - trade in some milk for milk concentrate from Rod at the Mall, then go meet Snow and use it to convince her to come to the Library (she'll upgrade weapons and armor besides the usual sex)
Solstice - Count's, sorta, Hunt for Adventurer (Outside), then the Onyx crow in the Museum, hunt for her again to finish her quest. She'll randomly come by the bunker on her own.
Stella - red light district , Hunt eager
Sven - Hidden Kitty (Red Light) give him water a few times till you have to save him
Tehuantl - Museum, fight the Jaguar warrior until the head-dress falls off. put the headdress on, fight the warrior again until you fuck him, adding Tehuantl to your collection.
Vanessa - Dry Plain's Paratrooper event.
Yolanda - Red Apartment Building, just go inside and fuck.
Xerxes or Helen - Dog Walking (Warehouse) - help Mike & Lea escape in the 3rd repeat, then bring Mike a medkit for Lea

PETS
Strange Doll - Nermine's Bargain Bin and some luck to find it, has an ending segment considered bad
Skunk Kit - Urban forest, Lost Skunk Kit event - have some skunk goo ready to convince him you're nice and collect him
Rubber Tigress - Stare Fair, Poor Kitty event. Let her have the cup 2x
Retriever Girl - First find ForcedAdoption in the high rise district. Use the bone toy 3 times, find ForcedAdoption again, fuck Rex a few times, talk to him, REJECT his collar. Talk to Karen, go to Bone-appitite (Find Francois in the Gourmet Treats event) Let rex have the treats, beat him in the fight and fuck him raw. Enjoy your new pet Karen
Rachel - The mouse girl pet. RLD. Quiet Apartment Building event.
Liliana - The equinoid warrior pet. Park. Defeat several equinoids and sex them up. Complete their task and join the herd.
Honey - The bee girl pet. Park. Smashed Hive event. Provide medical assistance.
Helper Dog - Hospital, can't remember the event (likely something with 'dog'), but you have to feed him and do a charisma check
Felinoid - Mall, Park - start the rare item quest with Nermine (talk rare), then go to the Park and hunt for "Twisted Fruit Grove", fight the plants, save the felinoid, then hunt for "injured Felinoid" twice, help him, beat him up when he attacks, then help him again and keep him
Fox Kit - meet him in the park and feed him
Exotic Bird - Scared Bird (Zoo), possibly needing food and a cha check
Denise - Outside, Beach - hunt for the gryphoness outside a few times, then move on to the beach and hunt her there, save her from the random attackers, then visit her and succeed in a charisma check or automatically tame her in blue gryphon form
Candy - Hospital Questline - let Doctor Mouse inject him to gain a brainless pet, refuse to bring him into the Bunker as an NPC
Cute Crab - Meet it at the Beach and feed it
Cat - Lost House Cat (Outside) Feed it some milk
Brutus - Sewers under the Mall - beat up demons until you knock out a tooth and you have 3 demon seed, give the tooth to Nermine to hear her offer, then again to start the ritual, complete it and gain an enslaved demon - after that you can cleanse him of evil and make him much nicer (plus open up a Brutus/David storyline) by going into the confessionary in the Beach chapel and trading lots of water bottles for holy water
Ares - Mike's Home - after helping Mike out (see Xerxes/Helen below), step into the Kennel to gain the option of taking Ares for a walk as a temporary pet (for now, possible expansion later)
Korvin - Outside - After defeating the special German Shepherd several times, you can claim him as a pet.
Aurora - Giant's Frozen Yogurt event (Capitol) - Help the frost giantess to cross a stream of lava to escape the frogurt shop and she'll join you as a companion.

Note: Sally, Korvin and Aurora added by Stripes.
Last edited by SallyFox on Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:46 pm, edited 13 times in total.
SallyFox

Re: Request for a full list of bunker recuitable NPC's!

Postby Kioux » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:49 pm

For a start, here is a list I can come up with. I'm sure there are ones missing and these are only NPCs

Elijah - Angel vs Demon (Red Light)
Candy - Hospital Quest
Sven - Hidden Kitty (Red Light)
Macadamia - Finding Mack (Park)
Xerxes or Helen - Dog Walking (Warehouse) - Help Lea
Sam - Another Researcher (Outside) - save Sam
Nadia - Zoo I believe, though I can't remember for sure.
Carl - Soldier Squad (Outside I believe), I didn't save Amy, thus I got the development eventually, not sure if it works otherwise.
Amy - Soldier Squad (Save her during the events I think ... sorry not too sure)
Stella - No idea
Icarus - N/A (Zoo - hunt the Blue Chaffinch and sex him up a few times when in Bird of Prey form)
David - Captured Demon (Red Light), Thankful Solider (Outside)
Eric - Barricaded Lockerroom (College Campus) - Agree to help and ... save him (the first time).
Onyx - N/A (Stables - decide to free him)
Sarah - Husky Pack (Outside)
Coleen - Military Presence (Outside?)

As for the pets, I believe the list on the Wiki is relatively up to date, though I wouldn't bet on it.
There's no sleep for the living, when there is no justice for the dead.
Kioux

Postby SallyFox » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:05 pm

Nadia is in the college Campus I think.
SallyFox

Postby SallyFox » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:06 pm

Stella is in the red light district I think, Hunt eager works to find her.
SallyFox

Postby SallyFox » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:13 am

Elijah - Angel vs Demon (Red Light) Burned out chapel before time runs out
Candy - Hospital Questline can also end up a pet instead
Sven - Hidden Kitty (Red Light) give him water a few times till you have to save him
Macadamia - Finding Mack (Urban forest, then warehouse district, nutso-factory last. fuck him a few times
Xerxes or Helen - Dog Walking (Warehouse) - Help Lea after a few encounters
Sam - Another Researcher (Outside) - do his quests (mini-lab) till you must save Sam
Nadia - College campus, bird troubles
Carl - warehouse district, Soldier Squad (Outside I believe), keep finding the soldier squad after you save (or don't save) Amy.
Amy - Warehouse district, Soldier Squad (Have her come with you the first time you're given the option)
Icarus - (Zoo - hunt the Blue Chaffinch and sex him up a few times when in Bird of Prey form)
David - Captured Demon (Red Light), Thankful Solider, camp bravo talk to the boss in the tent with the raido, then talk to david and have him move to the bunker (Outside)
Eric - Barricaded Lockerroom (College Campus) - Agree to help and ... save him (the first time, sex him after winning the fight to keep him a cuntboy, or take him unharmed to the bunker to find a cure and male him male).
Coleen - Military Presence (Outside, trigger till paratroopers are seen. go to forest and hunt womanfruit)

Meredith Talk to Vanessa after getting her pregnant yourself?

So far, that's all I've found.
Last edited by SallyFox on Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
SallyFox

Postby Kioux » Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:19 am

Thanks for updating, though the Eric change I don't agree with.
Saving him first and sexing him up, will keep him a cuntboy, and he will be intimidated.
However, you can simply save him twice, take him to the bunker, assure him you'll find a cure, find the cure and make him a more balanced (dom and sub) male again.
There's no sleep for the living, when there is no justice for the dead.
Kioux

Postby SallyFox » Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:48 am

Updated to add that detail!
SallyFox

Postby Wahn » Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:02 am

You were still missing a few (and I think I am too on this expanded list). Also, the info on Eric was a bit inaccurate - he can be in 4 different stages - cuntboy slave, horsecock male, satyrcock male and happy cuntboy - all depending on the player choices.

Ares - Mike's Home - after helping Mike out (see Xerxes/Helen below), step into the Kennel to gain the option of taking Ares for a walk as a temporary pet (for now, possible expansion later)
Brutus - Sewers under the Mall - beat up demons until you knock out a tooth and you have 3 demon seed, give the tooth to Nermine to hear her offer, then again to start the ritual, complete it and gain an enslaved demon - after that you can cleanse him of evil and make him much nicer (plus open up a Brutus/David storyline) by going into the confessionary in the Beach chapel and trading lots of water bottles for holy water
Cute Crab - Meet it at the Beach and feed it
Carl - Warehouse District, Soldier Squad Event Chain (6th step in the chain) - choose to help him and bring him home, after that either push him into submissive character with immediate sex or wait 2 days at least to have im as a more normal person (still ready for sex, but not so subby)
David - Captured Demon (Red Light) where you save him, Thankful Solider (Outside), Camp Bravo where you talk to the Boss and get him off the List, then talk to David and have him move to the bunker
Denise - Outside, Beach - hunt for the gryphoness outside a few times, then move on to the beach and hunt her there, save her from the random attackers, then visit her and succeed in a charisma check or automatically tame her in blue gryphon form
Elijah - Angel vs Demons (Red Light), then Burned-Out Chapel before time runs out - fight mixed demons to free him, then either cure him with Milk+Honey+Healing Booster or make him evil with demon seed or sex with the player in demon shape
Eric - Barricaded Lockerroom (College Campus) - Agree to help, after the fight with his Ex, the player can take advantage of him (which locks him in 'Cuntboy Slave' mode), or bring him into the Bunker untouched, where he can be told to wait for a cure (centaur cum or satyr wine for horse/goatcock) or talked into accepting being a cuntboy (making him a happy, non-abused CB).
Exotic Bird - some event in the Zoo, possibly needing food and a cha check
Felinoid - Mall, Park - start the rare item quest with Nermine (talk rare), then go to the Park and hunt for "Twisted Fruit Grove", fight the plants, save the felinoid, then hunt for "injured Felinoid" twice, help him, beat him up when he attacks, then help him again and keep him
Fox Kit - meet him in the park and feed him
Hayato - Capitol Area, Garage Demon event - either win the charisma check when talking to him or keep coming back (6 times), then visit him in the Disused Garage, try to fuck him, go to Nermine and talk to her, hunt for the "noh mask" on the campus and bring it to her, then return to Hayato in the Garage
Helper Dog - Hospital, can't remember the event (likely something with 'dog'), but you have to feed him and do a charisma check
Meredith - Talk to Vanessa after getting her pregnant yourself once or twice
Nadia - College campus, Bird Troubles
Skunk Kit - Park, Lost Skunk Kit event - have some skunk goo ready to convince him you're nice and collect him
Snow - Outside, Hyper Squirrel Girl event - trade in some milk for milk concentrate from Rod at the Mall, then go meet Snow and use it to convince her to come to the Library (she'll upgrade weapons and armor besides the usual sex)
Xerxes or Helen - Dog Walking (Warehouse) - help Mike & Lea escape in the 3rd repeat, then bring Mike a medkit for Lea
Wahn

Postby TigerStripes » Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:51 pm

Here are some others:
Honey - The bee girl pet. Park. Smashed Hive event. Provide medical assistance.
Rachel - The mouse girl pet. RLD. Quiet Apartment Building event.
Liliana - The equinoid warrior pet. Park. Defeat several equinoids and sex them up. Complete their task and join the herd.

There's probably still more, but I can't think of them quite yet.
TigerStripes

Postby SallyFox » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:29 pm

Scared Bird is the event for the exotic bird pet
SallyFox

Next

Return to General Chat