shapeshifting.

shapeshifting.

Postby wolfwing » Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:45 pm

Might have to be pay but a idea I was thinking, how about a new trait shapeshifter, or lycanthropy or something like that, it allows you to chose one form as your base, must be 100% a species, so like 100% gryphon, 100% feral wolf or such, but allows you to save that form so that no matter what else you turn into, you can change back if you want, shapeshifter allow you more then one form, lycanthropy make it only one form as I'm not sure wich be harder.
wolfwing

Re: shapeshifting.

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:58 am

My understanding of the way that the game works is that such a feat/power would require the programmers to write a separate version of it for every available form. So instead of having Shapeshifter with a choice of Hermaphrodite Gryphon, Alpha Husky, and Panther Taur, they'd have to make Shapeshifter: Hermaphrodite Gryphon, Shapeshifter: Alpha Husky, and Shapeshifter: Panther Taur.

But there's already a quest that gives you full shapeshifter ability if you complete it, giving you the option of turning into (almost) any critter type you want. See here: http://wiki.flexiblesurvival.com/w/Shifting
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby TigerStripes » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:09 am

wolfwing wrote:<base form suggestion>

This is sort of the eventual plan as far as the permanent infections go, whereby restoration is within player control rather than automatic and involuntary.
TigerStripes

Postby wolfwing » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:25 pm

TigerStripes wrote:
wolfwing wrote:<base form suggestion>

This is sort of the eventual plan as far as the permanent infections go, whereby restoration is within player control rather than automatic and involuntary.

Ahhhh cool, I love the game as it is :> But like doing icarus while playing around with the vore, I was constantly having to go back and beat up some animals to change back to do more icarus stuff, as I would eat a bunch of elk and now half elk. but need to be feline/bird for Icarus.
wolfwing

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:27 am

There is a feat you can get that will prevent you from changing while voring things: Safe Appetite. You just need to have Vore Predator and Iron Stomach to qualify for it.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Return to General Chat