Pregnancy and breast growth

Pregnancy and breast growth

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:55 pm

Hey, I was interested in how breast growth is handled in the game. Obviously if you've got Mutable it goes faster, but it sometimes seems that the larger my character's breasts are at the start of a pregnancy the faster they grow through the pregnancy.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Re: Pregnancy and breast growth

Postby TigerStripes » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:35 am

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:Hey, I was interested in how breast growth is handled in the game. Obviously if you've got Mutable it goes faster, but it sometimes seems that the larger my character's breasts are at the start of a pregnancy the faster they grow through the pregnancy.

The rate of breast size growth is by 1 increment at a time during pregnancy. The frequency of those growth spurts is random (either 1 in 20 during most of the pregnancy or 1 in 10 during the last few turns).

Breast growth by infection is a different matter. When breast growth would occur (if body infection is selected), the game compares your current breast size to that of the infection. If you're smaller than the infection size, then your breast size will increase by a third of the difference plus one. The reverse applies to shrinking your breasts.
TigerStripes

Return to General Chat