Help with Gluxe

Help with Gluxe

Postby Gelid_Ice » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:19 pm

Whenever I try to use my saveword in Gluxe, I am unable to recite all of the words using copy-paste... please, oh please tell me I don't have to manually type out the ENTIRE thing. ;A;
Gelid_Ice

Re: Help with Gluxe

Postby Ishim » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:00 am

highlight what you wish to copy and press ctrl C to copy, ctrl V to paste
Ishim

Postby xinacs » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:25 am

Don't the normal "saveword" (done in the old game version) and "load game" (afterwards in the updated version) in front of Trixie work for you?
The save file (not the normal save, but the one created by saying "saveword") should be stored where your gblorb file is, so make sure the old and new version are in the same folder.
xinacs

Postby Ysulyan » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:16 pm

You need to recite each respective line of the whole Magic Word separately. Trixie explains this perfectly. You can also check the Wiki to understand it further. http://wiki.flexiblesurvival.com/w/Save_Words
You can't recite the whole Magic Word at once because it consists of three parts that are separated by periods, that's why you recite it in three different lines.

Other than that it's just as simple as saving your World, CTRL+C your code and paste it in a notepad, then type ingame "recite", CTRL+V the Word separately in three different lines.
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Ysulyan

Postby Wahn » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:10 am

Err, we do have a system that saves the saveword into a file and you can just use "load game" next to Trixie to automatically read out the file. Any time you use saveword, there should pop three files into existence in your FS folder with glulxe and the raw game file.
Wahn

Return to General Chat