Ferret!

Ferret!

Postby Syril_of_Snow » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:12 pm

I was wondering about Alex, the ferret lawyer. I've been playing for a while now, and I noticed that we can only get a Ferret infection from his brunch.
There's only that way, and if you get the Shifting and try to shift into a ferret, you get Sugar Ferret.
I just wanted to ask if anyone knows what the name of Alex's infection is, or if it's just Ferret and isn't in the possible shift list. I know there aren't a few, like the Black Swan (Lance) from the Palomino.
Syril_of_Snow

Re: Ferret!

Postby TigerStripes » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:24 pm

Syril_of_Snow wrote:I was wondering about Alex, the ferret lawyer. I've been playing for a while now, and I noticed that we can only get a Ferret infection from his brunch.
There's only that way, and if you get the Shifting and try to shift into a ferret, you get Sugar Ferret.
I just wanted to ask if anyone knows what the name of Alex's infection is, or if it's just Ferret and isn't in the possible shift list. I know there aren't a few, like the Black Swan (Lance) from the Palomino.

Alex's infection is imposed directly and is not part of the table of critters - the game's database of creatures and infections. As such, it cannot be obtained via shifting.
TigerStripes

Return to General Chat