Bonus Hour Idea Box

Re: Bonus Hour Idea Box

Postby Savriss » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:06 am

It's worth mentioning that Erica is absolutely mid-project right now;
Endings are missing but planned.
Pregnancy is up for discussion; it may be like Eric, with pregnancy only mentioned in the ending, or custom to the new layout.

I've long had a clear plan laid out for Blanche but she has consistently lost out to priorities in other content, especially Alexandra. As Stripes' time frees up, the Stables requires at least one solid push (and possibly more) before I'll be evaluating another area of the game for development. Even then she will be only one of several possible priorities, competing against Sarah, Kristen and the hyena gang.
In summary, stuff should eventually happen to Blanche but I'd be very happy to see someone step up and take her in their own direction.
Pygmalion, craft me my own Galatea!
Savriss

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:25 pm

TigerStripes wrote:
Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:As far as Brutus goes, not only was he bound to the amulet when you caught him, Nermine took some of his power as her payment. This weakened him so that he couldn't break free of the amulet's control. For him to turn the tables on you would require something that gave him a power boost.

Or perhaps if he managed to steal/trick the amulet from you?

Well, that would allow him to ignore your commands but he'd probably still need something else to allow him to overcome you.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby ff00I » Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:25 am

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:
TigerStripes wrote:
Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:As far as Brutus goes, not only was he bound to the amulet when you caught him, Nermine took some of his power as her payment. This weakened him so that he couldn't break free of the amulet's control. For him to turn the tables on you would require something that gave him a power boost.

Or perhaps if he managed to steal/trick the amulet from you?

Well, that would allow him to ignore your commands but he'd probably still need something else to allow him to overcome you.

Who knows, maybe a plot made together with Lilith/PC's son with Lilith (forgot his name).
ff00I

Postby boitin » Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:19 am

When will the voting start?
boitin

Postby Samsquatch » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:17 pm

I think Wahn has an injury that precludes him from doing much work. As I understand it, he's the one that would be handling the bonus hour content, so it's on hold until he heals.
Samsquatch

Postby boitin » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:30 am

Ah ok I thought he was already fine again. Also a poll wont actually force him to write new stuff now.
boitin

Postby Wahn » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:51 pm

Still got my cast on and typing with one hand :(

Two broken wrist bones, and those heal slowly... but in all likelyhood, the cast is gonna come off this thursday. We'll see how well I'll be able to move the wrist then and after some physical therapy. I do hope I'll be able to start catching up with FS matters a bit over the weekend. Sorting through all these ideas (thanks for participating erveryone btw.) and putting up a poll is one of the first things on my list.
Wahn

Postby ElSterno » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:27 am

Wahn wrote:Still got my cast on and typing with one hand :(

I'm sorry, but I still giggle every time I think of someone writing smut with one hand.
ElSterno

Postby boitin » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:08 pm

Sorry to hear that Wahn! Hope you get better soon!
boitin

Postby Wahn » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:34 am

Okay, I'll go through the posts and reply in a single list:

Kraz:
- Vore/Unbirthing: not quite my wavelength, sorry - I'm not sure the scenes would be any good, also Meredith @ Stripes, Doran @ BlueBishop - so I'd be poking my fingers into their stuff
- Mpeg: Chris the orc can go in that direction
- Christy: She's really to big to fit, sorry. What seems possible would be a special "visit the library with her" event/orgy/something - though she's mostly under Stripes care

DFC:
- Anthony: that's a good idea, I'll add him to the list

Ishim:
- Anthony: on the list
- Tristian: Hmm... seems pretty obvious that this guy is supposed to be a top. Not sure if we should water him down to another sub.
- Monster Scenes: Since these are 'easy' as first timer projects, I wanna leave them for possible new writers to get their feet wet.
- James the wolverine: Hm, it'd take something drastic to get him off his post - and then we'd have another relatively basic npc when the time runs out. Sorry, gonna put existing or often hinted-at npcs first.
- Chase: What did you have in mind? I can add him to the voting.

Kasirith:
- Behemoths CV/UB: Hmm, not quite my wavelength, sorry. Bound states are BB's thing...

ElSterno:
- Coleen: Stripes is heavily involved with her, so I'm hesitant to mess around
- Feral Husky: Preferably, I'd like to expand existing stuff to give more depth

hnpn4:
- Red Oni: The lair is Stripes project, but
- Satyr Frat: Sure! Going on the list...
- Lance: guess he could be convinced to top people or accept blowjobs

enigmaMystere:
- Stables: Mostly been dealt with by Stripes, but for the horseman, I'd gladly add some victory sex
- Nermine: got a commission on the waitlist for that
- Shawn+Duke: a new writer wanted to take care of them and put down a promising start, but not much more - I'll ask him again if he might have time these days

Speedlover:
- Tristian: Hmm... seems pretty obvious that this guy is supposed to be a top. Not sure if we should water him down to another sub.

boitin:
- Satyr Frat: on the list :)
- Spartans: that'd make a passable short story, but its a bit difficult to lay out the plot since the player would have to be present multiple times... I'd like to concentrate on the frat for your college boy fix for now

Catweasel:
- Behemoths CV/UB: Hmm, not quite my wavelength, sorry. Bound states are BB's thing...

Starwing:
- Satyr Frat: on the list :)

Salzarotta:
- Farm: yup, the area needs a boost - added Anthony to the list already
- Lion: Hm, now that you say it, there is a certain lack of lion action going in FS. Sounds perfect as a beginning project of a new writer, but for these bonus hours I'd really like to expand on existing stuff.

Alonira:
- Storage: We got a new game engine in the works, so it'd be bad timing to write something too technical on the old one. Hopefully storage will be easier in the new platform.

Samsquatch:
- Storage: see above
- Nadia: Oops, forgot a bit of code for her there, that's easily fixed.
- Children List: I passed that on to be included in the name game engine

Savriss:
- FemDiego: added to the list
- Hadiya: can't say I got any good ideas here
- Jennifer: I could add a bit, true

Syril of Snow:
- Children: A separate child-screen has been suggested by me for the new engine
- Mpreg: Added to the list
- NPCs: see above (except Ammy, she's a persona of the original author - not messing around with that)

Shoggoth on the Roof:
- Equinoid Village: seems like something that'd need lots of work to do right - already got the farm in need of expansion, so I can't support opening up a new construction site, sorry

ElSterno:
- Bondage: You'll have to talk with stripes about that, sorry

Oxymoronic_Gryphon:
- NPCs: Got interactions on the list

Ent:
- Alexandra: adding her to the list after speaking with the commissioner
- Sarah/Coleen: pretty convoluted text, also tied to Stripes work - I'd rather not mess around there
- Susan/Snow/Sandra: can't say any good ideas come into my head here, sorry

Ultipand:
- Broody PC: hmm... a bit iffy to implement, due to the game not saving who's the father. But I'll add more centaur interactions to the list
- Satyress: the satyr frat seems the right spot to introduce this - when the infection changes a female student, but doesn't switch her gender

Fizzymcbon:
- Feral Stuff: adding to the list

Angbar:
- Events: now on the list

Timbah:
- Carl: On the list now
- Male Tehuantl: always wanted to do that...

Xinacs:
- Extra subby scnes: added to the list

Knives:
- Fang: Hm, not too big on merginy, I'm afraid - and Fang is Stripes creation...

Ultipand:
- Brutus turnaround: hmm... seems like that'd require lots of re-arrangements. Atticus would be a better npc to do this with

Alpha Dragon:
- Erica: she's WIP and gonna be expanded in the future
- Fang/Blanche/Dr. Utah: Stripes projects...
- Lucifer: he could use some extra scenes, sure
- Denise: making her an npc would be fun, yeah
Wahn

Previous

Return to General Chat