Bonus Hour Idea Box

Re: Bonus Hour Idea Box

Postby Samsquatch » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:25 pm

Coleen and Sarah are Sarokat's creations and according to the dev chat forum, his work is largely up for adoption. Alexandra is Stripe's work, and I believe the content he's making for that is fleshing out the "good" side for the time being, but he has said he'll be making a return to the "bad" at some point. The rest of the characters listed were created by Nuku himself and he's focused primarily on the MP side of the game. I think a dev would have to comment about possible additions to any of those characters.
Samsquatch

Postby Savriss » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:27 am

Alexandra, both good and bad, continues to receive expansion. During most of last year, the game-expanding content revolved around her good branch but that should soon be reaching a coherent point where expansions sideways (scenes and interactions that don't make significant forwards progress) make sense.

A quest expanding Alexandra's bad path is already specced and I have significant ideas for her future content but these will continue to be pending the finalization of the current good path quest line.

Feel free to chip in with content whenever you want, but I mention the above as I feel that Alexandra is unlikely to receive bonus lovings except as by blows to content for other bunker NPCs.
Pygmalion, craft me my own Galatea!
Savriss

Postby Ultipand » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:59 am

I'd personally love seeing a character quest that's sort of a reversal of Christy's, in that the PC is made into an NPC's breeder (turned female from male, unless Mpreg is on) and is compelled to return to them each time they need to give birth (or lay eggs, if appropriate species). Doing so could possibly gradually cause the PC to became more enamored with the NPC, leading to an ending. Centaur (due to the prevalence of brood mares) or possibly chickens (due to the regular laying, of course) might be good for this.

Also, possibly a Satyress TF? :D I was sad to learn that you can't get the goat-legs and horns ensemble without being a dude. Nymphs are cool, but it's just not the saaaame~
Ultipand

Postby fizzymcbon » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:02 am

I'd really like to see some more feral content, specifically some minor expansions on the feral gryphon. Like the option to rim it and have it submit to you.
fizzymcbon

Postby angbar » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:22 pm

I would like to see more random encounters that flesh out the world, like the event that gives you the horse whip, and maybe have more than one option for them. for example, the aforementioned event gives you a weapon with an infection, but what if it gave you the choice between the weapon or food? or perhaps another tf?
angbar

Postby Speedlover » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:29 pm

Ultipand wrote:Also, possibly a Satyress TF? :D I was sad to learn that you can't get the goat-legs and horns ensemble without being a dude. Nymphs are cool, but it's just not the saaaame~

use female preferred and one way feats to stay female while you get satyr'ed.
Speedlover

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:22 pm

If you have Female Preferred, the Satyr infection changes you into a Greek Nymph instead.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Timbah » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:37 am

Some expansion on Carl would be especially nice. He has plenty of sex scenes yet the general interaction is pretty limited.
Male Tehuantl would be great as well.
Timbah

Postby Savriss » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:22 am

Do you have anyone in particular you'd like to see Carl interact with or a particular encounter for him?
Pygmalion, craft me my own Galatea!
Savriss

Postby Timbah » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:41 pm

Savriss wrote:Do you have anyone in particular you'd like to see Carl interact with or a particular encounter for him?

Well considering that Carl and Amy originated from the same event chain, it would make sense that they at least have some sort of interaction with each other.

Would also be interesting to see some interactions between Carl and Brutus considering how they spent their time with David
And one last thing, some endings for Carl as well.
Timbah

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat