Bonus Hour Idea Box

Re: Bonus Hour Idea Box

Postby hnpn4 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:38 pm

I've got a few suggestions:

- The (Red?) Oni Lair quest added with Hayato could do with some fleshing out.
- More Satyr Frat (particularly Richard)
- Interaction with Tristian's brother (and +1 to dominating Tristian)

Beyond that, any expansion of Human Dogs/Rane/Chris/Atticus either on their own or with someone else
hnpn4

Postby enigmaMystere » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:57 pm

I was thinking of more Stables stuff - Horseman, Mareslut, Daisy, Fancy, or the (former) Stablemaster. Maybe a win scene for the first, or continuing the last?

I'm also interested in more stuff for Nermine, as well as dominant stuff for Tristan - the player over him, I mean.

What I'm most interested in, though, is more Shawn and Duke. They seem interesting, and I would like to see something available for Shawn.
Last edited by enigmaMystere on Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
enigmaMystere

Postby Speedlover » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:29 pm

I would love to see the possibility of dominating Tristian. Would probably have to require the dominant feat.
Would also be nice to see an expansion to the killer whale at the beach.
Speedlover

Postby boitin » Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:20 pm

Sat Frat I think it's time the boys get realy "horny" ;)
Spartans, maybe one out of a group of hiding unchanged collegeboys finds some spartan artefact, spear, helmet cloak or sandals, fooishly puts it on and starts slowly changing into one of them and making his friends helots on the way.
boitin

Postby Catweasel » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:58 pm

kasirith wrote:I would really love to see an expansion of the Behemoths in the dry plains, specifically more around CV/UB and cum melting. Maybe adding a bound state mechanism.

Seconded.
Catweasel

Postby Starwing » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:29 am

So, I know EVERYONE is gonna be SOOOO surprised that I'm suggesting this, but how about a few hours being put to expanding the Fratynity event?
Starwing

Postby Salzarrotta » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:07 pm

The Farm definitely needs more stuff. Like some unique scenes with Corbin and Wendy if the player has the Bovine infection. I definitely would love to get the chance to dominate Tristian at the Palomino. I've seen a lack of finding a way to get a male lion infection. All lion based infections usually make the player a lioness, and the closest thing to a male "lion" infection is the Manticore infection from the plains.
Salzarrotta

Postby Alonira » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:08 pm

The one thing I'd love to see, above all else, is some form of organized item storage.

I can't help it. My inner packrat just won't let me throw anything away (What if I need this for some random event or quest that I haven't found yet?).

Dropping things on the floor in some unused part of the map is all well and good (I've taken to using the upstairs room in the library), but it just becomes an unmanageable mess (especially if you pick up the Magpie Eyes feat), making it difficult to find what you're looking for in the huge pile (Not to mention that entering that room gets slower and slower, and slower... and... slower......)

Having some sort of external storage that functioned something like your inventory ("put x in y", "open y", *be presented with a neat, orderly, alphabetized list of all the stuff you've put in y*, "remove z from y"), would be amazing, particularly if the current item/inventory system is as optimized as it's going to get, since it'd help isolate the delay from loading a ton of items.

I know it's unlikely that this will get into the game, even if it does get into the poll, but hey! No harm in trying, right?
Alonira

Postby Samsquatch » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:17 am

Alonira wrote:The one thing I'd love to see, above all else, is some form of organized item storage.

I can't help it. My inner packrat just won't let me throw anything away (What if I need this for some random event or quest that I haven't found yet?).

Dropping things on the floor in some unused part of the map is all well and good (I've taken to using the upstairs room in the library), but it just becomes an unmanageable mess (especially if you pick up the Magpie Eyes feat), making it difficult to find what you're looking for in the huge pile (Not to mention that entering that room gets slower and slower, and slower... and... slower......)

Having some sort of external storage that functioned something like your inventory ("put x in y", "open y", *be presented with a neat, orderly, alphabetized list of all the stuff you've put in y*, "remove z from y"), would be amazing, particularly if the current item/inventory system is as optimized as it's going to get, since it'd help isolate the delay from loading a ton of items.

I know it's unlikely that this will get into the game, even if it does get into the poll, but hey! No harm in trying, right?

From what i've seen of the code, it'd definitely be possible to have an NPC do this (even if they were named "storage locker"). Having only looked over the code and not written any of it myself, I can't judge how easy or hard implementing this would be. I agree that this would be a great improvement, since the game chugs any time there are a lot of items listed, whether they're vials, player inventory or on the ground. A vial storage rack might be helpful for this as well, so that players who have encountered a lot of different enemies can keep them if they want while still being able to quickly access their list.

My own suggestion would be a rework of how pregnancy is handled in the game. Currently, the number of children born from a player's pregnancy is determined at birth rather than conception (you can use undo to get different results). There's mention in the endings as well where if the player has enough children, their body changes to store semen and immediately reimpregnate yourself. I think it'd be neat if that were available as a feat, a trait for certain infections (like queen bee maybe?), or perhaps a modification Dr. Medea could perform. For players with heat cycles and/or the body of an animal that gives birth to multiple children, it'd be interesting if the chance of multiple children increased (and perhaps beyond the cap of 4). Many animals give birth in litters, though I could understand why giving the player more children might be undesirable (Spirited Youth, looking at you). Likewise, for players who have oviposition, players with multiple vaginas, or players with both a vagina and mpreg, it'd be nice if they could be like Nadia, where she may have multiple pregnancies developing at the same time.

Along those lines, it would be nice if Nadia's multiple pregnancies were fixed. As far as I can tell, if Nadia gives birth and the player is not present, the extra pregnancies kind of disappear. She will be "empty" and need to be inseminated again. Once inseminated, the previous pregnancies are still on the books, and she'll end up monstrously pregnant, but she wont be able to deliver the extras unless the player is there to watch. Those extra pregnancies still track time as well, as the player will be able to wait and she'll deliver another on subsequent turns until she is empty.

It'd also be nice to have the list of the player's children moved to a different spot. Players who have had large number of children have an enormous profile screen to sort through any time they want to check any of the other information. Perhaps children with similar descriptions could be condensed (like Dragon Head, Dragon Body, Dragon Skin x3 or the like). It would also be nice to see a unified list of children the player has fathered (and I wouldn't complain if some of those who only have one at a time had a chance at multiples), like "Foals with Vanessa: 8" (which notably is a stat the game tracks, but not one that is displayed anywhere as far as i'm aware). Perhaps a list also of who has fathered your children as well ("Children fathered by Fang: 2").

It may be intentional, but it also seems that fathers contribute very little to pregnancies in terms of genetic/infection make-up unless the player has the breeding true feat. If the player rescues and restores Elijah, there's no way for the player to acquire that infection them self. If they want Seraphim children, they have to rely on relatively small odds of that getting passed on. The player could corrupt Elijah and get vials from Gabriel to become a Seraphim themselves, but that seems kind of backwards (do evil to become an angel?). Maybe breeding true could be something Medea could adjust? So if the player takes it, they can choose to have children that look more like them self or more like their father.

Probably each of those is like a poll option in itself (or might be better placed in the suggestion thread), but I figured I might put my ideas out there.
Samsquatch

Postby Savriss » Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:34 am

Personally, I'd like to see Hadiya dominate a female PC, more Jennifer or Sarah content and several of the above-mentioned preg things. More Diego femme content would be awesome, too.

I'd like Nermine to be expanded as well, but I'm active in comissions for her so that seems like a conflict of interest.
Pygmalion, craft me my own Galatea!
Savriss

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat