Voting Poll - June Bonus Hours

What would you like Wahn to do for bonus hour content? (see below)

Poll ended at Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:09 am

Feral Mustang
18%
Daisy the Cow
4%
Shawn the Ram
13%
More sexy horrors under Trevor Labs
12%
Mall Santa Bear
18%
Non-sexual Interactions
9%
Lillith the Succubus
3%
Atticus the Incubus
10%
Fiona the Catgirl
4%
Jill the Centaur
9%

Total votes : 204

Voting Poll - June Bonus Hours

Postby TigerStripes » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:09 am

Here's a quick poll from Wahn about his share of the bonus hours for the past month. It's a little late, but we'll still go for a full week of polling. I believe he's got about 4-5 hours worth. He's got lots of options for you this time. As always, you can pick your top 3 and please be courteous when voting - if you really want some particular items, pitch for them in the comments below as votes can be changed.

Wahn wrote:Oops, totally forgot about the poll... erm, here's some old and new choices:

1 - A feral mustang for the farm, maybe some mares too (the people who tried to ride him in before the player)
2 - More fun with Daisy the cow on the farm - sex, and possibly having her birth a half-gryphon who could be a male feral in the barn
3 - Add in sex scenes to Shawn, the ram shepherd of the Farm
4 - Filling the deep, dark tunnels under the Trevor Labs with more sexy but horrific events and scenes
5 - An ice-bear mall santa - giving out items to nice people, and really letting the bear out on those who say they prefer something naughty. Get fucked right in the middle of the mall by a wild, furry and strong guy. Possible later expansion to include christmas elves.
6 - Even more Non-sexual interactions between the library/bunker npcs (letting them talk and get to know each other, maybe set up something helpful for the player, ...)
7 - New threesome scenes with Lilith (with various creatures she charms/summons/has captured [suggest which])
8 - Sinful pleasures with Lilith's incubus son Atticus
9 - Fiona the catgirl scenes (she can run into other npcs when sneaking into the library for sex or a threesome with the player, or get into trouble somewhere outside, needing the player's help as they investigate the racket)
10 - Make Jill the centaur into an npc (at least making a step towards it by giving her a short quest)
TigerStripes

Re: Voting Poll - June Bonus Hours

Postby TigerStripes » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:34 am

I usually stay out of pitching for my choices during the polling, but I think the mall Santa bear's a fine idea. I especially like it for those potential helper elves to follow, as they could be of either gender. Adding them to the mix would let everyone enjoy this choice and even allow for M+M+player or M+F+player threesomes as well. It's got a nice potential to grow and there's been requests in the past for more holiday-themed stuff. I know it's not Christmas time, but having this guy already in place would make it easy to add more fun or something special during the holiday season.
TigerStripes

Postby Windchill » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:08 pm

Hey Stripes, how likely is it the feral mustang will have mares to play with too? Could help me figure out if I want to put that vote somewhere else. Nvm, seems times up.
Windchill

Postby TigerStripes » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:25 pm

Windchill wrote:Hey Stripes, how likely is it the feral mustang will have mares to play with too? Could help me figure out if I want to put that vote somewhere else. Nvm, seems times up.

Sorry about that. I'd reversed the numbers when I set it up. I've corrected it so it's still open for voting. As for the feral mustang, you'd have to talk to Wahn about that, but I'm sure that could be commissioned for or might be possible as some future polling option.
TigerStripes

Postby Wahn » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:12 pm

I'm not too sure if I can get to mares in this first bit with the mustang. There's the quest to ride him in to be set up, given by Anthony, then going for the horse and succeeding/failing and the resulting sex (either way) and mustang mare infection...
Wahn

Postby Windchill » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:34 pm

No worries Stripes, a lot of good content so there are a lot of things that draw my interest. :) Thanks for the info Wahn, looking forward to seeing the stallion regardless of mares. It's just there is a lot of good content and my mind was between a few of the others as well.
Windchill

Postby DrGryphon » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:16 pm

Vote cast, here are suggestions for stuff I'd really like to see added to the game.

•Lillith & Atticus

These two definitely need to be more fleshed out, there both really fun an incredibly sexy. The main thing that bothers me about these two is that they don't have any relationship, I'd love to see a scene where the player walks in on Atticus breast feeding from Lillith, and is given the option to either watch, join, or fuck Lillith while Atticus continues to feed from her.

Also, a good threesome scene with Lillith would be her inviting a Batcubus to have some fun with the player.

•Trevor Labs basement

I want to beat the damn Mindflayer. I want to force that thing to get down, on it's knees, and blow me with it's tentacle mouth! Other than that, I'd love to see some scenes involving pregnancy, birth, and tentacle monster breeding. Maybe players could stumble across one of the Tentacle Horror breeding pits and get impregnated?

•Quick question

Are there any plans to include an ending where the player can become Lillith's mate/breeder? It just seems odd that you can potentially transform yourself into a demon, get a demon slave, and have a child with the leader of the demonic forces, but there are no options to actually join the demons and trigger an early ending.
DrGryphon

Postby Savriss » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:33 am

With so many plots on the boil, I figure it's kind of inevitable that there are loose ends like you mention regarding Lilith. The game is always in development so maybe we'll see that one day.
Pygmalion, craft me my own Galatea!
Savriss

Postby Evil Dead » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:11 pm

Also it turns out the feral cow at the farm is named Wendy not Daisy. I think Daisy is the name of one of the NPCs at the stable.
I would like to see more female feral farm animals to have sex with like Wendy the cow or some mares, but it seems no one else is really interested.
Evil Dead

Postby DrGryphon » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:12 am

Evil Dead wrote:Also it turns out the feral cow at the farm is named Wendy not Daisy. I think Daisy is the name of one of the NPCs at the stable.
I would like to see more female feral farm animals to have sex with like Wendy the cow or some mares, but it seems no one else is really interested.

This is actually something I wanted to see as well, but I didn't vote for it because I wanted to see the demons fleshed out some more, and because I didn't think enough people who wanted more wendy would see the poll in time.

I did notice someone else mention that they wanted to see mares added to the Feral Mustang option, so maybe in the future we'll get to have more fun with some female ferals.
DrGryphon

Return to General Chat