Quiet month?

Quiet month?

Postby Savriss » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:45 am

Asides from the one update in the middle of July, it seems like there's mostly just been spelling fixes going on and yet it seems like there's still a lot of hours pending. Are there big releases coming or just a slow patch in terms of development?
Pygmalion, craft me my own Galatea!
Savriss

Re: Quiet month?

Postby Wahn » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:56 am

On my end, there is an event (with David and Brutus... on the beach) with numerous options in the works, that`ll come out when all parts are done (6h in right now).
Wahn

Postby TigerStripes » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:01 pm

Savriss wrote:Asides from the one update in the middle of July, it seems like there's mostly just been spelling fixes going on and yet it seems like there's still a lot of hours pending. Are there big releases coming or just a slow patch in terms of development?

I think some of my updates got clumped together because Nuku hadn't received the pull request notification, making it seem like one large update. GitHub does that to me sometimes. Working backwards for this month, I've posted the recent cock vore additions I'd put in a few days ago - though I know you've got zero interest in that. Some final bits to complete the Zigor update, which you also have no interest in. Player victory content for the Magic Drake, also outside of your interests. An update to allow the player to be the one to top Frank, also M/M and not what you're looking for. Some other minor additions and tweaks. Oh, there was the special scene for the player w/Kristen back on the first of the month - that's content with a female. So yeah, I've actually done a fair bit, it's just mostly not stuff to your taste. :(

Next thing I'm working on, having just started some preliminary stuff, is on the GSD squad request. Since they're largely going to be males (though I do hope for at least one tie-in female NPC to appear later), they won't be of big interest to you outside of more world building for the moment. Unless I really get a rush of ideas on this, I'll do a few events to get them introduced and then it'll probably be on to the Alexandra request for you.
TigerStripes

Postby Savriss » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:03 am

That is fair commentary, as I have no idea whether those are big or small projects.

It just seemed there weren't as many updates, but bigger, less-frequent ones are good too.
Savriss

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:25 am

I'm guessing that we're down to only two full time writers has seriously slowed down new content delivery.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Savriss » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:52 am

Took a look at the GSD squad on github, fun little scene and gets me thinking about how Alexandra would react to the various cop groups around.
Savriss

Postby koreka » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:27 pm

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:I'm guessing that we're down to only two full time writers has seriously slowed down new content delivery.

And both of them have a ton on their plate not counting writing. It's unfortunate that so many writers have dropped off the face of the earth.
koreka

Return to General Chat