Anathasia quest broken?

Anathasia quest broken?

Postby jyristin1 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:54 pm

I have completed the captured bird event and freed the phoenix and when i try to hunt for fire and ice event it says, sadly this event is inactive right at this moment it might have been banned by your settings or turned off by some other reason. Alternatively there might be prerequisites for it. The wiki is of no help and i dont know how to progress it. Any help would be appreciated.
jyristin1

Re: Anathasia quest broken?

Postby jyristin1 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:55 pm

I also tried it with all of the settings turned to normal or allowed but with the same results
jyristin1

Postby Wahn » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:04 am

jyristin1 wrote:I have completed the captured bird event and freed the phoenix and when i try to hunt for fire and ice event it says, sadly this event is inactive right at this moment it might have been banned by your settings or turned off by some other reason. Alternatively there might be prerequisites for it. The wiki is of no help and i dont know how to progress it. Any help would be appreciated.

The second event of that chain is actually "A Familiar Feather". Do that first and the Fire and Ice event should become active.
Wahn

Postby jyristin1 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:55 am

Is the wiki just that outdated then? I couldnt find that info anywhere
jyristin1

Postby Wahn » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:30 pm

jyristin1 wrote:Is the wiki just that outdated then? I couldnt find that info anywhere

Pretty much so, yes.

Somehow almost no one is participating in the wiki and updates it. The most we're getting are complaints by people that the wiki isn't current, instead of them actually updating it themselves. FS writers are busy adding new content and do not really have the time to also do a whole separate documentation of everything on the website.
Wahn

Return to General Chat