Where is Zoe?

Where is Zoe?

Postby dark » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:14 am

Hi.

Playing the latest build, I ran into an event I've not seen before where I saved a bunnygirl called Zoe from a wolverine in the smithhaven mall.

she seemed to indicate she'd be back at the bunker, around night, but I honestly can't find her anywhere for some reason, I'm not sure if this is a bug or if I'm just missing something somewhere, but as she seems a relatively new survivor to be added to the game there wasn't any info on her either in the list of pets/survivor's topic or on the wiki unfortunately so I'm not sure what the problem here exactly.
dark

Re: Where is Zoe?

Postby Wahn » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:33 pm

Nope, she's exactly where she should be - in the rec room of the library, as she tells you she would be:

You tell her about the library. "A bunker? Wow. I guess I should have picked up reading and known about this place. I'll pick up my things and find a place. Maybe in that rec room I helped decorating, a couple of years ago. Don't worry, I won't take much space, and I will usually be out during the day. If you see me around the night, feel free to visit. I may have things to share with you."
Wahn

Postby dark » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:49 pm

Hmmm, I checked the rec room at the library and she just doesn't seem to show up. I'll try a new game and see if she appears.
dark

Postby dark » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:31 am

Hi.

Okay thanks I found Zoe, I didn't realize the rec room was the one at the back of the library.

I then wondered what happened if you didn't initially save her so I started a new game and decided to get involved first off.

Was there a way to get her out of the van? I tried "free zoe" and "untie zoe" and also chose not to fuck her but none of the options worked, or is she just stuck there at that stage, meaning you only have the one chance to help her out and get her as a library survivor.
dark

Postby Wahn » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:34 am

dark wrote:Was there a way to get her out of the van? I tried "free zoe" and "untie zoe" and also chose not to fuck her but none of the options worked, or is she just stuck there at that stage, meaning you only have the one chance to help her out and get her as a library survivor.

For now, that's the one chance you get - it is open for future expansion through polls or commissions though.
Wahn

Return to General Chat