Need help with new save system / Stats

Need help with new save system / Stats

Postby christiceman » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:15 am

Hello there, thank you for anyone taking time to read this.

With how the save system work now, since i finally updates it, there arent anymore save words that can allow me to import my stats or "cheat/boost" my stats to go see a certain area and have fun with certain monsters.

My question is apart from playing the game normally, dont get me wrong i have a save files which i am playing normally, there isnt any ways to edit my save?
i tried the save editor but that not working and i dont know any program that could edit GLKsave files either.

thank you
christiceman

Re: Need help with new save system / Stats

Postby Wahn » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:41 pm

The saveword editor was created to edit the no longer existing savewords, so you won't get far with it. As for the export files, you can open them literally with any text editor (Notepad comes to mind) as they're straight out text files. The only slight hitch is that all of the letters in these files are written as their ascii numbers, while the numericla values are unchanged. For quick stats cheating, just open the FSCharacterSave.glkdata and do a text search for your stats.
Wahn

Postby christiceman » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:57 am

Wahn wrote:The saveword editor was created to edit the no longer existing savewords, so you won't get far with it. As for the export files, you can open them literally with any text editor (Notepad comes to mind) as they're straight out text files. The only slight hitch is that all of the letters in these files are written as their ascii numbers, while the numericla values are unchanged. For quick stats cheating, just open the FSCharacterSave.glkdata and do a text search for your stats.

thank you very much for your help will try it once i can
christiceman

Postby christiceman » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:40 pm

yea i looked at the file and have no idea where the character stats are as there are way to many lines and numbers
christiceman

Postby dragontamer8740 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:08 am

I made some tools that MIGHT make it easier for you.
Info/writeup:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1237
Download link:
https://bintray.com/dragontamer8740/fs- ... /0.1#files

They aren't the most user-friendly things, but they're definitely better than editing the raw files.
dragontamer8740

Postby christiceman » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:21 am

dragontamer8740 wrote:I made some tools that MIGHT make it easier for you.
Info/writeup:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1237
Download link:
https://bintray.com/dragontamer8740/fs- ... /0.1#files

They aren't the most user-friendly things, but they're definitely better than editing the raw files.

ill try it out thanks you
christiceman

Postby Kitsune Lord Momiji » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:31 pm

Found this on 4chan or something a few weeks back.

Alright, figured out how to do it because Save Words aren't a thing anymore. Still just as effortless.
On the latest build, after you start a character a file called FSCharacterSave.GLKData will be created. Save your game to create the file then close it to prevent shenanigans. Open FSCharacterSave with wordpad or at least something with a search function. The baseline states for a new character is 17 12 12 12 12 12 if you put your starting stat bonus in strength. Just Ctrl+F "12 12 12" or some shit.
Those are your six stats. In order: Strength, Dexterity, Stamina, Charisma, Perception, Intelligence.

Change all that shit to 200. High enough to one shot dragons with your barefists and more than enough to meet the stat requirement for every perk in the game, but low enough to play nice with stat calculations. Save the file, and open the game up again restoring your save. You'll be a freshly born lad/lass who's /litfit/ like Zyzz and Steven Hawking's love child, and ready to get their Chad on with any wasteland critter who looks like they need some fuck.

Just remember to ward/ban any fetishes you're not into during character creation beforehand.
Kitsune Lord Momiji

Return to General Chat