Preferences Questionnaire

Re: Preferences Questionnaire

Postby Kioux » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:09 pm

Character
The gender of my player character is: Male (though very rarely herm and only for a few days)
Feats my character often/always has: Submissive, Male preferred or Always cocky, roughing it, survivalist, kinky, curious, mpreg (at times materanal, selective mother)
Does the character usually use Automatic Survival? 50/50

Creatures
I prefer creature gender to be: Male or dominant herm
When winning a fight, I like as its aftermath: ...to have the chance and be a powerbottom!
When losing a fight, I like as its aftermath: ... a dominant, binding, anal oriented tone.
The following creatures I like the most (why?):
Alpha Wolf - Because the character and wolf adjust their behavior if submitted to several times.
Spidertaur - Because he is adorable and has my long wished for bondage aspect included.
Male Impala - Cause he is dominant and yet respectful.
Demon Brute - Because he is one rough guy ... though I wish he had more variations.
Tentacle Horror - Because he now finally smells the Mpreg feat!!
Incubus - Simply because I love Incubi!!
Hentai Fan - Tentacles ... though I wish there was more ways to encounter him.
Dark Elf - Cause she's one mean bitch.
Spartan - Cause I like the extra scenes as Spartan submitting or accepting being a Helot, as well as the ending as Helot and Spartan.
Ocelot - Cause it is interesting to see there is another adorable little sub out there like my usual PC.

The following creatures I dislike the most (why?):
Not to say dislike, but simply less interesting to me are most female characters, as well as all herms, who tend to ignore the setting "more anal".
This creature or infection could use an update:
German Shepard - could use a trend like the Alpha Wolf, same goes for the Alpha Husky.
Demon Brute - Could stop pointing out that my char isn't a woman and could be a bit more snide if he beat or had the PC submit to often enough.
Incubs - Similar to the Demon Brute
Feral Wolf - Could use some extra scenes.
Male Impala - Could also use some sort of recognition if the PC submitted before or does so over and over.
Ocelot - I wish there was more about the Master.

I'd love to see as new creature:
N/A - I'd rather see a bunch of the old creatures get more content.

NPCs
I always/often bring home/visit these NPCs: Dark Elijah, Fang (mainly Alpha), Candy, Sven, Icarus, Xerxes, Ares, Leon, Chase and the two Spidertaurs (whose names I always misspell) and Grant.
Threesomes and/or extra scenes between these bunker/library npcs would be awesome: I'd always vote for me M/M or M/M/M or M/M/H scenes. Though I'd usually prefer all the partners to be dominant, I can also go for middle ground of course.
The following NPCs I like the most (why?):
As mentioned above:
Dark Elijah - Because nobody calls my PC as beautifully 'Slut' as he does.
Fang (mainly Alpha) - Cause he gives my PC the feeling that he really desires to own him.
Candy - Cause he makes me smile and because he is an utterly awesome powerbottom.
Sven - He is simply adorable and though it is my PC's fault, that he is a slut now, seeing him and Candy together is just sweet.
Icarus - Cause he is rough, arrogant and snide.
Xerxes - Cause nothing beats canine loyalty - even if it is in human form.
Ares - Cause he is smart ... for a dog!
Leon - Because this ram knows how to be dominant.
Chase - Cause he is so willing to accept the possibility of the Mpreg feature, and cause I enjoy his ending.
Spidertaurs - Aelias is caring and tempting and is willing to play the game just as long as it takes. Zephias is demanding and playful in his own way and he knows how to appreciate a pet.
Grant - Is a caring master, with the right mix of dominance and gentleness.

The following NPCs I dislike the most (why?):
None I really dislike but while I love the sex scenes from Philip, I just wish he wasn't so focused on the transformation. The same kinda goes for Lindsey, if you are a male PC.

There's more I like, like Carl, Frank, Stella, Tristian, Andrew, Herold, Sam, Leonard, Onyx but it would take too much to actually write all things in details.
There's no sleep for the living, when there is no justice for the dead.
Kioux

Postby Evilpancake » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:41 pm

Just found this game via a link from 4Chan (first time they were really good for anything) and i must say i LOVE this game. People talk up CoC so much but its too "Player Dominant" for my tastes, i can be submissive here and love it! Anyway here is my survey.

Character
The gender of my player character is: (example: male/female/neuter/changes often) Varies
Feats my character often/always has: Submissive, Kinky, Curious, weak psyche
Does the character usually use Automatic Survival? Yes, i like the survival mechanic but after a few minutes it starts to annoy me

Creatures
I prefer creature gender to be: Herm/Shemale
When winning a fight, I like as its aftermath: Just move on (though i love the Vore Predator feat, for when i occasionally make that type)
When losing a fight, I like as its aftermath: Vore, Unbirth, Cockvore
The following creatures I like the most (why?): Behemoth (Cockvore! though i wish he coulda kept me in his balls longer)
The following creatures I dislike the most (why?): anything tentacle related... just not my bag, and the flesh blob is kind of gross
This creature or infection could use an update (multiple possible, say what you think needs work): I actually like to stay infection free
I'd love to see as new creature: some sort of Giant Intelligent Herm (sort of like the behemoth, only one that will taunt you while doing nasty things to you)

NPCs
I always/often bring home/visit these NPCs: Doran, i honestly have not found even 20% of the these types of NPCs, though i've become aware and am looking for them now
Threesomes and/or extra scenes between these bunker/library npcs would be awesome: Threesome would be awesome
The following NPCs I like the most (why?): Doran (Vore and basically raping and making a slave of the character. I wish he used more types of vore, Cockvore, Anal vore)Wish there were more npcs like him.
The following NPCs I dislike the most (why?): i don't really dislike any, just like them less than Doran ;)
Evilpancake

Postby Alesleo » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:14 pm

Everybody loves the behemoth! xD
Alesleo

Postby Evilpancake » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:30 pm

Indeed! its got both Cockvore and Unbirth! whats not to like!
Evilpancake

Postby Krux » Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:15 pm

Character
The gender of my player character is: (example: male/female/neuter/changes often): Male
Feats my character often/always has: Submissive, Mpreg, Fertile and sometimes the "Mighty Mutation" line
Does the character usually use Automatic Survival? When I feel like it

Creatures
I prefer creature gender to be: Male...some rare cases I go with herm
When winning a fight, I like as its aftermath: Mounting, specially if it's one of the alphas...I enjoy injurying their pride :twisted:
When losing a fight, I like as its aftermath: Anal, vore, WS
The following creatures I like the most (why?):
-Grizzly Bear...cause I don't know
-Alpha Wolf cause he's not a humanity eater like the Husky
-Sierrasaur because the Bound system is so cool
The following creatures I dislike the most (why?): Some of the herms..,the Hospital raccoon...although I don't mind bringing him to the bunker just for the sake of rescuing him
This creature or infection could use an update (multiple possible, say what you think needs work):
-Grizzly Bear always acts as if he's meeting you for the first time...maybe making him recognize you after the first/second encounter with him
-Alpha Husky and Behemoth are cool to submit with...but they take a lot of humanity from your character...maybe reduce the amount a bit
-Hydra: After seeing the Archydra from Dragon's Dogma slowly swallowing your character, I want something similar to FS' Hydra
I'd love to see as new creature:
-Make the gorillas mentioned in the College's introduction a reality, being able to encounter them and actually interact
-A male crocodile, I don't quite like the Sewer Gator

NPCs
I always/often bring home/visit these NPCs: Sam, Candy, Carl, Hayato, Phillip (Whenever I feel like it), Sven, Fang, Sarah (I gather lots of medkits, so she's very helpful in that matter), Sandra (To turn Fang to the alpha side) and whenever the item drop helps me, I get Brutus with me too.
I usually visit Frank that I remember
Threesomes and/or extra scenes between these bunker/library npcs would be awesome: N/A
The following NPCs I like the most (why?):
-Sam: It's fun to have a Dragontaur just for you
-Fang: He's fun in general
-Phillip: I like slobs, and I'd love for him to do more slob stuff with you, although the forced TF is a bit of a con I think
The following NPCs I dislike the most (why?):
-Candy: I just rescue him because I'm a good guy...but I don't actually feel like doing anything with him
-Sandra: It's just for turning Fang without banning females overall and having part of the story cut because of it
Krux

Postby SallyFox » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:27 am

Character
The gender of my player character is: Herm, trying to access everything at once
Feats my character often/always has: One Way
Does the character usually use Automatic Survival? Sometimes, but not always

Creatures
I prefer creature gender to be: Female/Herm
When winning a fight, I like as its aftermath: Breeding/impregnation (tis favorite kink) I also sometimes wish to see them pregnant in future fights
When losing a fight, I like as its aftermath: in the case of herms I like to be dominated as the female.
The following creatures I like the most (why?): Fennec, Foxtaur, arctic fox, Kitsune. I love Vulpine's more than most.
The following creatures I dislike the most (why?): Cock Cannon, seems... silly
This creature or infection could use an update (multiple possible, say what you think needs work): Onyx. Seems to be a dead end once recruited, and add a birth scene for Helen (Damn you fang! beat me before I got around to it ~_~) So that she can be bred more than once
I'd love to see as new creature: A normal anthropomorphic fox, in both Vixen and Todd forms, probably in the urban forest.

NPCs
I always/often bring home/visit these NPCs: I recruit any and all NPC's I can, and want more. Especially ones featuring impregnation and detailed references to their respective pregnancies/Impregnation during sex scene's. Kid counters are fun too, maybe a few hidden endings for ending while pregnant, ending with a small number of kids, or ending with more than 100 X3
Threesomes and/or extra scenes between these bunker/library npcs would be awesome: Really as many as you can, I love returning just in time to catch them in the act. Perhaps add more possible impregnations from these scene's.
The following NPCs I like the most (why?): Helen, Amy, Sarah. The more affectionate scene's between the player and these characters are my favorite parts, I also LOVED dominating and turning Sarah into my pet. Plus Sarah's pup count usually ends up in excess of 100 before I finally let the time run out. ;3
The following NPCs I dislike the most (why?): Messy Pig/Philip, Just don't like boars personally.
SallyFox

Postby Cameron » Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:25 pm

Character
The gender of my player character is: male
Feats my character often/always has: submissive, kinky, mpreg
Does the character usually use Automatic Survival? - yep

Creatures
I prefer creature gender to be: male
When winning a fight, I like as its aftermath: player rides the defeated creatures cock
When losing a fight, I like as its aftermath: dominant, creature showing the player who's boss
-The following creatures I like the most-
gargoyle-i like the defeated creature scene where the gargoyle lets the player look over him and dominate him. Wish the gargoyle would follow me home and be my pet
Oni/Hayato- i like bara monsters
demon brute- same as above
minotaur/Tiny Tim- bull man with a big dick
donkeyman- i like the dom/sub scenes this one has
The following creatures I dislike the most: none come to mind
-This creature or infection could use an update-
strongman hippo- doesnt have much of a sex scene
I'd love to see as new creature: orcs, gorillas, barbarians

NPCs
-I always/often bring home/visit these NPCs-
Brutus, David, Philip, evil Elijah, Sven, Hayato
-Threesomes and/or extra scenes between these bunker/library npcs would be awesome-
Hayato+Brutus+player, Hayoto+Sven, Philip+Brutus
-The following NPCs I like the most-
Philip- he's just so lovable
Evil Brutus- its fun to boss him around
Hayoto- size play is fun
Zigor- the game needs more bdsm content but his stuff is pretty good
The following NPCs I dislike the most: Can't think of any right now
Cameron

Postby Yith » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:34 pm

Character
The gender of my player character is: male, shemale, herm
Feats my character often/always has: one way, passing grade chest, wild womb, mpreg, submissive, breeding true
Does the character usually use Automatic Survival? everytime

Creatures
I prefer creature gender to be: male, herm
When winning a fight, I like as its aftermath: giving it head
When losing a fight, I like as its aftermath: being bred, or forced to give oral
The following creatures I like the most (why?): alpha husky, feral wolf, alpha wolf, wolftur, german shepard, i like all the doggies, a dominance, musk, and w/s thing
The following creatures I dislike the most (why?): most female creatures.. i r gay
This creature or infection could use an update (multiple possible, say what you think needs work): hellhound (needs herm and anthro variant)
I'd love to see as new creature: something with cockvore

NPCs
I always/often bring home/visit these NPCs: Alpha Fang, sarah, colleen, (colleen and sarah, because i can corrupt/transform them) sven, the transformed dr. matt
Threesomes and/or extra scenes between these bunker/library npcs would be awesome: alpha fang on all, or alpha colleen on sven and the transformed dr. matt, everyone on the TFed dr.matt
The following NPCs I like the most (why?): alpha fang. i funded most of his alpha phase...and... i find him iresistable
The following NPCs I dislike the most (why?): snow, she looks too human
What the Alpha says, I do.
Yith

Postby McRabid » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:06 pm

Character
The gender of my player character is: Male
Feats my character often/always has: Male Preferred, Black Belt, Microwaved
Does the character usually use Automatic Survival? I turn it off and on depending on if I feel like a challenge or not

Creatures
I prefer creature gender to be: Male
When winning a fight, I like as its aftermath: The option to choose what I do (IE the M/M victory over the Alpha Husky or Alpha Wolf)
When losing a fight, I like as its aftermath: a right good fucking
The following creatures I like the most (why?): Badger (He makes me giggle), Wrestling Wolf (a good challenge), Beaver (he also makes me giggle), Bunny Jock (because jock), the German Shepherd (just kind of adorable), and the Goat Janitor (because I like to toot my own horn :p)
The following creatures I dislike the most (why?): Cerberus. I mean no offense to its creator, it's just a personal preference and the only one I can recall off the top of my head.
This creature or infection could use an update (multiple possible, say what you think needs work): Alpha Husky mostly because it's pretty difficult to become one should you not want to have the husky girl pets.
I'd love to see as new creature: For some reason, a Buffalo popped into my head the first time I read this. No idea why, I'm not even fond of them really. That and more Male bears.

NPCs
I always/often bring home/visit these NPCs: Candy, Sven, David, Alex, Frank, Fang, and Elijah
Threesomes and/or extra scenes between these bunker/library npcs would be awesome: I think some more scenes with Sven would be nice, he's so adorable
The following NPCs I like the most (why?): Sven because he's so adorable, Frank because let's face it, also adorable, and Alex because he's a sneaky sneaky ferret.
The following NPCs I dislike the most (why?): Sarah, again just personal preference and orientation.
McRabid

Postby Blacvkheart » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:35 am

Preferences Questionnaire

Postby Wahn » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:08 pm
Let's put up another little questionnaire for forum visitors to fill out. This will help the writers to see what people like and dislike, which can be quite useful when deciding on further projects.

So please if you have the time, fill this out and post it below:

Character
The gender of my player character is: Herm
Feats my character often/always has: Fertility, Vore Predator
Does the character usually use Automatic Survival? Never

Creatures
I prefer creature gender to be: Male
The following creatures I like the most (why?): Xenomorph, I simply have a facination for the species.
This creature or infection could use an update (multiple possible, say what you think needs work): Xenomorph. Beyond the actual creature there is nothing in the game about them, while I think there should be a mention of there being a Queen/Breeders who are raising an army. The big fear of a Xenomorph infestation is a hinge of the species, it seems a little silly the Military won't be concerned about it, or be trying to use it for military purposes.

NPCs
I always/often bring home/visit these NPCs: The two husky pets, ((I forget their names. T_T))
Blacvkheart

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat