Preferences Questionnaire

Re: Preferences Questionnaire

Postby millyrainbow » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:40 pm

I want to state that i havent been everywhere, and seen all of the content as the content in general didnt interest me, or i was the wrong gender, and some of the content i havent looked at in some time so some of the stuff i might put here may be a little dated, or i just havent seen it.

Character

The gender of my player character is:
Female, i very very rarely go out of that, and of those times its usually herm.

Feats my character often/always has:
Modest Organs, Passing grade chest, One pair, Kinky, Submissive, and horny bastard are usually defaults, then i usually also get like attracts like, singular, breeding true/they have your eyes, and curious.

Does the character usually use Automatic Survival?
Yes. I played it for the better of a year off and on with survival, but after a while it just becomes more of a tedious repetitive chore than anything else.

Creatures

I prefer creature gender to be:
Herm, though i have seen a few males i liked too.

When winning a fight, I like as its aftermath:
I like aftermaths that take the submissive feat into account, or ask whether or not youre submissive, such as the Ocelot from high rise.
I also like victories like the herm gryphons, because its not really focusing on being a dom. (im a submissive, can ya tell? : D)

When losing a fight, I like as its aftermath:
same thing about the submissive feat, i also like anal, and light bondage scenes (i.e. getting bound up and becoming helpless and such, but no pain really implied)

The following creatures I like the most (why?):
herm latex vixen, because the loss scene can involve anal
tigress hooker, because personal preference (i like kitties c:)
ocelot, i can get subby scenes from both win and lose.
i also loved the cheese out of the creature at the end of reservoir quest, as it added the final touches to the very amazing quest line. (we seriously need more of these quests!)

The following creatures I dislike the most (why?):
cock cannon, most of the fairs creatures (aka not the rubber tigress) dryad, twisted pimp, anthro shaft beast. Not really my cup of tea.
mismatched chimera, the extremely random infections that it can do.

This creature or infection could use an update (multiple possible, say what you think needs work):
Many of the creatures in the trevor labs basement could use updates
behemoth could use a few more loss scenes
ocelot could use more scenes as well.

I'd love to see as new creature:
not sure. xD

NPCs

I always/often bring home/visit these NPCs:

I dont often do npc stuff more than once or twice.

Threesomes and/or extra scenes between these bunker/library npcs would be awesome:

not sure. xD

The following NPCs I like the most (why?):

Coleen, cause of dommy fun
christy because of unbirth funs
svetlana, because of kinks >...>
Doran, because of the way most of the interactions with him are.
sarah because while im a sub, corrupting another is also among my kinks <....< shush.

The following NPCs I dislike the most (why?):

i dont really dislike any of them a lot

BONUS QUESTION What kind of NPC would you like to see (why?):

Moar dominant female/herms!
I wouldnt mind seeing some more monstergirl(guy?) types either, like a naga, gooperson, etc.
millyrainbow

Postby Songbird » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:42 am

Character
The gender of my player character is: (example: male/female/neuter/changes often)
Changes often.

Horny Bastard, City Map, Wary Watcher.

Yes. Due to long NPC cooldowns, I prefer spamming 'rest' to interact with them again over scavenging and exploring. More specifically, I am not the sort of person who enjoys time management or pressure.

Creatures
Everything but neuter.

A well-written sex scene that is heavily tailored to the player-character's gender and mutations. Dominant preferred.

See above, except submissive preferred.

Alpha Husky: My #1 choice, the Alpha Husky is an extremely sexy dominant character who's scenes grow progressively more dominant the further the player slides down the rabbit hole. Due to causing many early losses in the game, the Alpha Husky rings true as my all-time favorite.

Panther Taur: A lascivious, well-written critter overall, with great scenes both when victorious or on the losing end.

Herm Hyena: Rougher critter who's species simply appeals to me.

Hermaphrodite Gryphon: Sexy encounter, especially impressive since I'm usually not a fan of avians.

Cock Cannon: A very unusual enemy, the Cock Cannon strikes me as unsexy and overly wacky.

Wrestling Wolf: Extremely aggravating encounter for weak players. Not a fan of the macho-man thing.

This creature or infection could use an update (multiple possible, say what you think needs work):
Latex Fox and Latex Wolf both have comparatively little variety in their sex scenes, from what I've seen. A content expansion with more variance would be greatly appreciated.

NPCs

Sarah the husky. I like dem huskies.
Fang, for ease of recruiting and variety of sex scenes.
Songbird

Postby gappydave » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:43 am

Character
The gender of my player character is: Herm
Feats my character often/always has: Anything Pet related and Spartan Diet
Does the character usually use Automatic Survival? Stopped when I started playing properly

Creatures
I prefer creature gender to be: Don't really Mind
When winning a fight, I like as its aftermath: Anything not involving Man on Man (exception is the Raccoon)
When losing a fight, I like as its aftermath: Ditto
The following creatures I like the most (why?): Succubus because the ending they give you where you give in as herm was worthy of a demonic laugh.
Also the awesome tree as it's awesome and the perfect way to become a herm when starting again.
The following creatures I dislike the most (why?): Reindeer as I find him annoying.
This creature or infection could use an update : Succubus should have possiblility of victory sex scene like Incubus
and there needs to be a point to alpha husky infection.
I'd love to see as new creature: I'd suggest something but I have no ideas at this time however should that change I will post.

NPCs
I always/often bring home/visit these NPCs: Nadia and Helen. However I always try to recruit compainions.
Threesomes and/or extra scenes between these bunker/library npcs would be awesome: I'll rely on your judgement on this.
The following NPCs I like the most (why?): Nadia, Helen and Honey. The way that they were done just made me like them and I am quite a fan of honey.
The following NPCs I dislike the most (why?): Janise kept trying to remove my characters breasts,
Coleen as she can't reproduce and keeps turning me into a husky and Kristen as I save her every game and gain nothing.

Amended as I rememebered a couple of things.
Last edited by gappydave on Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
gappydave

Postby Random Bob » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:03 pm

Character
Almost always female.
Strong Psyche, Submissive/Dom, One Pair, Kinky, Breeding True
Yes, but I did my first couple of playthroughs without it and still do so when I go on some kind of a challenge run.

Creatures
Male/Dickgirl
I like when my character feats are taken into consideration or when I'm given choices (Ocelot from HRD), there are currently a few places in game where my character despite being submissive acts like she's a dominatrix since birth - it's PISSING ME OFF. I also have nothing against scenes that are neither very dom nor sub, Herm Gryphon is a cool example.
Again, where my feats are taken into consideration like being submissive and enjoying being used or feeling angry and humiliated when dom gets to be a breeding bitch. I also like anal and gangbang scenes.
Sonja - strange choice after everything I wrote, right? Well I'm Random as fuck! She's just a great character, very enjoyable scenes and she's a goddamn viking, really awesome. Ocelot - multiple choices, good writing, shame it's a feline, there's far too many dog and cat creatures(ok, maybe not too many - it's just that other types are not that widespread). Herm Latex Vixen - enjoyable scenes, well written overall. Awesome Tree - it's stupid as all hell, but it's just frickin' funny. Basically all of the equine creatures - well, they're hung like a horse after all.
Shaft Beasts - they're simply unpleasant, really not something I would like to havy any sort of contact with.
Amazonian - it's the only creature i could honestly say feels lacking - I mean, she's just a random fight with no specific content whatsoever, other that that I really feel like most of the content is top notch already, of course if there was more of everything I wouldn't complain :). Infections? Cock Cannon is very poor in that regard, really needs something, I mean - it's already nonsensical (in terms of you playing as one), but it's also scarce in features.
Gee, that's a tough one, most of the stuff I'd like is already in the game, just not really in a way I'd prefer (like there's Naga already, but i'd like to see something more similar to lamia), and I don't really think there's a need to add very similar creatures - although a basilisk-like monster would be cool. Yeah, exactly - a basilisk! He could use a special petrifying attack that would stun you for a round or two, how about that? That would make sense, wouldn't it?

NPCs
Fang, Macademia, Snow, Honey (I know it's not really an NPC)
Threesomes and/or extra scenes between these bunker/library npcs would be awesome:
Well, I wouldn't mind seeing an option to be tag-teamed by the two lovely squirrels, other than that I'm content with what's already available. No, wait, just one more idea - a little expansion on feline companion and Fang would be great - submissive player could try to calm them down by being shared by them (the key word being try), while dom player could get annoyed by them growling at each other and end up using their tailoles to once again ensure one's domination (of course it would be either that or Alpha Fang route).
Doran - I just love the ammount of interactions you can do with this one, also - lot's of good scenes, and I like this kind of creatures. Hadiya has some awesome domination stuff going for her (even if it's not towards female which I usually play as). Macademia/Snow - I really wouldn't be able to say which one I like better, they are just so cute and lovely, also good humor. Aaaand I guess that's it? Pff I would forgot Hyena gang - ALL of it's content (Gina/Grant andso on) is just AWESOME, I really really like that it makes use of sub/dom feats, great piece of work. I also like Sonja, but she's more of an enemy than an NPC and she's a little lackluster even if what's already here is good, really would like to see more.
Boris, there's really no point in interacting with him at all, unless one has a deathwish. That's about it.
Huzzah Jatu!
Random Bob

Postby Starwing » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:14 pm

Character
The gender of my player character is: (example: male/female/neuter/changes often)

Creatures
I prefer creature gender to be: Male
When winning a fight, I like as its aftermath: the option for sex/no sex/ different positions
When losing a fight, I like as its aftermath: sexual domination
The following creatures I like the most (why?): Satyr (they rock), Ram (guess I have a thing for goats), Caveman (not sure why I like them, but i do.)
The following creatures I dislike the most (why?): Messy piggy (don't like fat, don't care for women. the combo is just gross), Anthro shaft beast (too many boobies),
This creature or infection could use an update (multiple possible, say what you think needs work): Ram (would like to see some m/m action),
I'd love to see as new creature: Would love to see the Erectitan come to life, and a monkey type character.

NPCs
I always/often bring home/visit these NPCs: Eric with satyr junk, Brutus purified, Carl, felinoid, Sarah
Threesomes and/or extra scenes between these bunker/library npcs would be awesome: Eric/carl, carl/felinoid, brutus/eric felinoid/david, eric/elijah
The following NPCs I like the most (why?): eric (he has the satyr junk I commissioned), brutus (great combat ally)
The following NPCs I dislike the most (why?): Pretty much any of the female ones that don't produce medkits.
Starwing

Postby therecipe » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:12 pm

Character
The gender of my player character is: male (usually)
Feats my character often/always has: curious, martial arts, submissive
Does the character usually use Automatic Survival? Yep, I'm lazy

Creatures
I prefer creature gender to be: male
When winning a fight, I like as its aftermath: to have choices. variety is the spice of life
When losing a fight, I like as its aftermath: dominant sex
The following creatures I like the most (why?): Bunny jock (I commissioned it), Caveman (I wrote it), generally anything that is a big hunky/hung male (satyr, centaurs, demon brute, alpha wolf/husky, wrestling wolf, elven hunter, horseman, spartan/helot, etc)
The following creatures I dislike the most (why?): Not a huge fan of the more monstrous monsters -- shaftbeasts, parasitic plant, xeno, etc.
This creature or infection could use an update (multiple possible, say what you think needs work): Panthertaur -- see them a lot and there's not a lot going on there.
I'd love to see as new creature: No strong idea at present

NPCs
I always/often bring home/visit these NPCs: tristian, harold, steven, eric, doran, fang, philip, elijah, zigor,
Threesomes and/or extra scenes between these bunker/library npcs would be awesome: fang and some of the other males.
The following NPCs I like the most (why?): eric (I love the different transforms you can do with him -- wish there were even more), tristian and fang and doran for their domination
The following NPCs I dislike the most (why?): the ladies ... 'cause they're ladies ... sorry, ladies
therecipe

Postby boring7 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:15 pm

Character
The gender of my player character is: Mostly male. Herm is fun for playing around, but it's hard for me to get into the headspace of being the fertile garden instead of the seed planter.

Feats my character often/always has: Microwaved, because I'm boring. Survivalist, because wasted turns are annoying. Hunter/baiter for the same reason.

Does the character usually use Automatic Survival? Nah, don't know why since I always extend play to do more content and quest lines and don't care about the score at the end but I never go for it.

Creatures
I prefer creature gender to be: Girly, though it is important to remember the wise words of Uncle Ghastly; "A hot chick is a hot chick, even if she has a penis."

When winning a fight, I like as its aftermath: choice selection of sex scenes.

When losing a fight, I like as its aftermath: I...You know I really don't know.

The following creatures I like the most (why?): NPCs, hooray character development! Beyond that? Traditional patriarchal standards of beauty and monstrosity. I want my fuckables to be fuckable, and my giant monsters to be giant.

The following creatures I dislike the most (why?): "Extreme content" critters. I'm pretty dull when you get down to it. After that Messy pigs because they remind me of...other people, definitely not my own fat ass. No sir. Edit: and Awesome Trees. They're important, they're useful, they're intrinsically involved in subplot quests, but damned if they aren't goofy as all hell. It just feels like mood whiplash, and it's probably just me reading too much into things.

This creature or infection could use an update (multiple possible, say what you think needs work): Hyenas, actually. We have this huge story-driven plot arc revolving around the consolidation and rise of the hyena gang as a power group that (in some endings) grows to a global power and we have the bog-standard Herm Hyena. Bit of a ginormous gulf of difference between the two that might could use some variety. Maybe variant models like more of Hadiya's strain, roving members of the bike squad, scrawny effeminate males whose looks are deceiving, just the regular ladybros but with chains and bondage gear stolen (painfully) from the leather wolves...that's just off the top of my head.

I'd love to see as new creature: Coatl, though mainly because I just finished writing one. Colorful scales and feathers, venomous bites and constricting tails, and of course flight.

NPCs
I always/often bring home/visit these NPCs: My fetish for rescuing the helpless has me chasing most of them, but especially Sarah, Elijah, Blanche, and the Soldier squad. I wish we had more with Blanche, seems dangerous leaving her all alone out there like that. Like I said, Captain Boring Vanilla over here, lemme just put on my superman pajamas and bath-towel cape.

Threesomes and/or extra scenes between these bunker/library npcs would be awesome: I'm sure they'll continue to arrive without my input.

The following NPCs I like the most (why?): Hmm...Fancy. Despite being mind-slaved by magic and pulled into prostitution she takes the mantle of "protector and leader" onto her shoulders and, in the interests of caring for the people she flexes the chains that bind her and overthrows her overlord for his incompetence. Alexandra, because she tries to make the world a better place. And Thomas for pretty much the same reasons. They're all protagonists of their own subplots, even if the player rolls in for the violent moments, these characters represent civilization.

The following NPCs I dislike the most (why?):[/quote] Omio, the Firehouse squad, and all their Mary-sue, tell-not-show, repetitive, railroading idioms and side-characters. I could go on for a while about everything I don't like about it, but I already did like a year or two ago and don't feel the need to say all those mean things again.

Also I don't like Phillip. He's an ugly fat pig who talks like the retarded rednecks and shitbag fratboys I already hate with a passion that probably indicates old emotional/psychological wounds. Serves no purpose and is disgusting and when I run across him I make a face and leave immediately. *"talk to the hand" pose*
Last edited by boring7 on Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
boring7

Postby wololo » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:01 am

Character

Male, usually planning on changing to female partway through

Expert hunter, assuming I have a perception heavy build. Otherwise, whatever strikes my fancy.

Not at the moment, though that might change. Survival can get a litttle tedious at times, but oftentimes the added pressure helps the roleplay.

Creatures

My favorites are all male, but I do enjoy there being a mix of both. I'm not much a fan of herm, though.

I prefer driving them off. It's nice when they swear revenge, or otherwise try to play it off, but doing that too much would get old.

I like enemies that try to "stake their claim" somehow. Especially when my character is male, and they are deliberately inducing a change. Things like the Ram or Zebra, where they are open and triumphant about the fact that they are taking another male and changing them into not just a female, but their female.

I also like it when the female enemies are already part of some male's pack/pride/whatever, and are changing you into a fellow breeder. Like the skunk or feline, except I wish there were more scenes that included the females encouraging you on when you encountered the males. Something like the way Sandra behaves during the initial Alpha Fang scene.

Zebra and Ram, I've already mentioned. Same with the two feline enemies. I also enjoy the felinoid, though it is a tiny bit bestial for my taste.

Cock cannon, shaft beast, and some of the other more "grotesque" monsters.

All the latex creatures, and most of the faire. Just not my thing at all.

Some of the more effeminent male creatures. Stallionbois, for example.

I'd like to see an ending for the non companion felinoid infection, and I'd really like to see a possible bad ending if you lose to the felinoid in the last part of the lair event chain. Maybe even only on submit, but it's one of my favorites, and it feels incomplete at the moment.

It would also be nice if there were a few more infection interactions like I was talking about above, where the change from male to female is deliberate and the focus of the scene, rather than a byproduct. For example, I'd love to have a scene with the Satyr where they decide that since they've caught you, they will turn you into a nymph. There's already a scene where they decide to use you as a nymph substitute, since you're there and willing, but I'd like a scene where the transformation was the whole point.

There's a couple places where infections are centered around prostitution. The twisted pimp, for example, or the stables. This might be more of an NPC thing, but it would be nice if the player could engage in those a little before the ending.

Can't think of any at the moment. WIll edit if I come up with anything

NPCs

Usually just pick one on a given playthrough, but these are my favorites:

Leonard. Especially love the first sex scene with him.

Fang, with an eye towards alpha.

Stables in general. Either Onyx or Stablemaster chain. I also wish there was more interaction with the mares once you start eating the food. It would be nice if there was a questchain where they conspired to turn you into another mare, and took a more active role in it. Also, it would be nice if you could force an encounter early with the stablemaster, just to see firsthand how indominable he is without the magic boosting you. Maybe it would be a tough fight, and more of an escape vs lose proposition than win vs lose.

Rex

More alpha fang, especially more Sandra and Fang, and really especially more where she acknowledges the way you've shifted from dom to sub.

See above

No real dislikes. They tend to be more avoidable than creatures, and it's more that the others just don't catch my interest than actual dislike.
wololo

Postby omgwut » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:54 am

Character
The gender of my player character is: female
Feats my character often/always has: fast learner, mutable, weak psyche, horny bastard, there's too many to list
Does the character usually use Automatic Survival? yup. 100% of the time.

Creatures
I prefer creature gender to be: female
When winning a fight, I like as its aftermath: The feeling of getting exp
When losing a fight, I like as its aftermath: Losing to female creatures who would do a female PC
The following creatures I like the most (why?): Latex, lesbians, any that makes the genital regions grow bigger from an infection
The following creatures I dislike the most (why?): Can't think of any
This creature or infection could use an update (multiple possible, say what you think needs work): The succubus pic looks kinda... off. I think it's the anatomy. These aren't creatures related, but I think the microwaved perk needs an "upgrade" perk (i.e. dazzle, ringmaster) where you can choose what part of your body can be infected.
I'd love to see as new creature: the walking vag from multiplayer, a giantess

NPCs
I always/often bring home/visit these NPCs: sarah, coleen, and snow
Threesomes and/or extra scenes between these bunker/library npcs would be awesome: any female NPCs
The following NPCs I like the most (why?): None
The following NPCs I dislike the most (why?): None

Man I really need a life.
omgwut

Postby NocturneWolf » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:23 pm

Just discovered this game quite recently thanks to a friend of mine, and... first off, wow. As someone who's fairly accustomed to relatively low-grade fare as far as these kinds of games go, the quality and sheer amount of content here was pretty mind-blowing. Just from glancing at the wiki, I can already tell I probably have barely scratched the surface for the game, but that being said I can already pinpoint some things I passed on and some things I enjoyed... and some that really enjoyed. *cough* So, here's my two cents about my experience with the game so far~

Character
The gender of my player character is: female, sometimes herm
> Microwaved (I appreciate the control when it comes to TFs)
> Kinky, and...
> Submissive ('Cause that's just me~)
> Instinctive Combat (Takes out some of the tedium of grinding)
> Curious (Makes the game a little more eventful, which I appreciate.)
Does the character usually use Automatic Survival? Nope, I actually didn't know this existed hehe. I seemed to get by without it well enough though.

Creatures
I prefer creature gender to be: Anything cocked, i.e. male, herm, shemale
When winning a fight, I like as its aftermath: Giving oral, taking someone vaginally... otherwise taking the process of entertaining my combatant into my own hands~
When losing a fight, I like as its aftermath: Anything vore-related, with a slight leg-up to cockvore and unbirthing.
> Behemoth (For having some of the best cockvore/unbirthing descriptions I've seen in anything >.>)
> Margay/Megakitty (For the unbirthing fun~)
> Wyvern & Sierrasaur (For the struggle/abide sequences. They were unique and really added to that feeling of time passing by while in someone's possession.)
> Shemale Smooth Collie (Ahem... with my now-obvious vore obsession out of the way, a hyper canine to be filled by is always a plus in my book~)
> Most of the state fair monsters (I suppose it's just not my taste. A lot of them are themed after cartoons, candy, other child-ish things that don't really meld with my interests.)
> Prairie Dog & Rabbit Pack (Again, probably just not my taste. I enjoy a single massive dominating figure to overcome/submit to, versus a lot of smaller pests.)
This creature or infection could use an update (multiple possible, say what you think needs work): Nothing specific honestly, most of my thoughts and ideas are probably things better suited to new characters. Speaking of which...
> More cockvore/unbirthing-centric creatures, and more creatures with the struggle/abide mechanic. Better yet, creatures that combine both of those. It would really add a lot of depth and time complexity to vorish encounters, as well as open up the possibility for some interesting succumb endings. Ultimately surrendering to a new "mother"s womb, fully melting away into monster seed, succumbing to digestion or even being absorbed/merged into some part of a predator's body to keep... *lets the mind wander*
> With that out of my system, more hyper or size-difference related content would be lovely, even going into the more exaggerated realm with extreme bulging, cocksleeving, smothering and whatnot.

NPCs
> Nermine (Of the few I met, she's easily my favorite. That subtle way she dominates you into becoming her pet... lovely~)
> Lisa (A love of taurs for this one, as well as her home in the porn store.)
Threesomes and/or extra scenes between these bunker/library npcs would be awesome: Haven't delved too deep into this too much unfortunately.
The following NPCs I like the most (why?): Nermine (For the reason I mentioned above)
The following NPCs I dislike the most (why?): Boris (Again... just not my cup of tea)
NocturneWolf

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat