Preferences Questionnaire

Re: Preferences Questionnaire

Postby Xenophiliac » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:01 pm

Character
The gender of my player character is - Usually make multiple characters w/ different genders to explore content
Feats my character often/always has - Horny Bastard, Fertile, Selective Mother, Submissive, Control Freak
Does the character usually use Automatic Survival? - Usually

Creatures
I prefer creature gender to be - No major preference one way or another, but herm usually peaks my interest.
When winning a fight, I like as its aftermath - Extensive player choices, a consensual/loving feel in player victory scenes
When losing a fight, I like as its aftermath - Submissive content, but not "Driving face into the dirt" submissive, especially regarding ferals.
The following creatures I like the most (why?): Anthro/Feral Shaft Beast, Herm. Gryphon, Herm. Hyena, Wyvern, Pegasus, Purple Gel, Centaur Mare, Manticore, Mis. Chimera, Feral Wolf - They're all either really interesting to me or hit one of my kinks.
The following creatures I dislike the most (why?): Giant - Major size difference is not something i'm keen on.
This creature or infection could use an update (multiple possible, say what you think needs work): Ash Drakenoid player victory content would be cool, tentacle horror player victory content would be cool. Otherwise, anything that adds more player scenes and choices jives with me.
I'd love to see as new creature: - Honestly cool with anything, though more ferals would be cool.

NPCs
I always/often bring home/visit these NPCs - Stella, Orthas, Ammy, Kristen, Nermine, Kitsune, Thomas
Threesomes and/or extra scenes between these bunker/library npcs would be awesome - Couldn't care either way
The following NPCs I like the most (why?) - Nermine because she's an interesting character and has likeable player sub/equal content, Doran because he's draconic and an interesting character w/ interesting scenes, Athanasia because she's unique.
The following NPCs I dislike the most (why?) - There aren't any NPC's that I heavily dislike.
Man ideas are weird.
Xenophiliac

Postby Darthan » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:40 pm

Xenophiliac wrote:The following creatures I like the most (why?): Anthro/Feral Shaft Beast, Herm. Gryphon, Herm. Hyena, Wyvern, Pegasus, Purple Gel, Centaur Mare, Manticore, Mis. Chimera, Feral Wolf - They're all either really interesting to me or hit one of my kinks.

It is good to see one of my creatures on someone's list of favorite creatures.
Now if I could just work up the motivation to do the endings and finish some other projects I was working on.
Darthan

Postby Xenophiliac » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:11 pm

Now if I could just work up the motivation to do the endings and finish some other projects I was working on.

Man I know that feeling. Motivation's usually hard for me to come by on a lot of things.

Seriously though, Herm goo is way too stronk.
Man ideas are weird.
Xenophiliac

Postby TwitchFox » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:38 pm

Character
The gender of my player character is: Male half the time female the other half. (example: male/female/neuter/changes often)
Feats my character often/always has: Submissive, Curious
Does the character usually use Automatic Survival? One file I have it off because I want to fully enjoy the game and another file I'll have it on when I only want to search for the smutty scenes.

Creatures
I prefer creature gender to be: Male
When winning a fight, I like as its aftermath: Enemy submitting in a slutty and...well...submissive way.
When losing a fight, I like as its aftermath: Getting utterly dominated for the creature's pleasure.
The following creatures I like the most (why?): Yamato Dragon for the size difference when submitting to him and the fact he uses the PC as a living sex toy along with his very dominant demeanor. I also love how he slowly makes you more and more able to take him comfortably until you are his willing cocksleeve. <3 I also like the Manticore a lot for the sexy barbs and pain during sex, using the PC despite their struggles.
The following creatures I dislike the most (why?): Most of the joke ones such as the Cock Cannons. I also don't like the Butterfly. Just not into that kind of thing.
This creature or infection could use an update (multiple possible, say what you think needs work): Would be great to see some expansion on the Yamato Dragon. I'd really like to see some content of being used as his sex slave. I'd also like to see some more Tentacle Horror stuff though I don't have any ideas exactly on what that could be.
I'd love to see as new creature: More stuff with tentacles! <3 More ferals would also be nice. Would be amazing to get some more content with fang and I'd really like to have the Doran content filled in some more.

NPCs
I always/often bring home/visit these NPCs: Doran, Andrew, Tristian
Threesomes and/or extra scenes between these bunker/library npcs would be awesome: I haven't unlocked many library NPCS and those I have I don't really care too much about other than fang.
The following NPCs I like the most (why?): Doran because of his sexy scenes when he dominates the PC and Andrew because he's just a sexy wolfy that can be dom or sub depending on whim. I also like Fang because he's a sexy feral wolf even though I wish he had more content.
The following NPCs I dislike the most (why?): Don't really dislike many of them. Just don't care for some. I forget their names.
TwitchFox

Postby qwertyman20 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:21 pm

Character
The gender of my player character is: Changes often, usually male or shemale for mpreg feat.
Feats my character often/always has: Mpreg, Touched by Madness, Vore Predator, sometimes Ball Crush, Boob Smother (depending) and some pregnancy ones like wild womb.
Does the character usually use Automatic Survival? Usually. I sadly am weak-willed and don't want to go scavenging.

Creatures
I prefer creature gender to be: Any, since I tend to switch around and try new things.
When winning a fight, I like as its aftermath: Being able to choose my position, top or bottom, taking or taken, etc.
When losing a fight, I like as its aftermath: Being taken advantage of, having things done to me, especially changes.
The following creatures I like the most (why?): Too many to list, because I'm a fan of being changed into things, not always picky what.
The following creatures I dislike the most (why?): Wrestling Wolf and other muscle-bound critters, since I'm not that into large muscles. But that's me.
This creature or infection could use an update (multiple possible, say what you think needs work): The Bovine, since I'd like to see something more done with udders. I will say that I haven't looked into it in a while, though.
I'd love to see as new creature:

NPCs
I don't really feel that I have any right to say anything in this section. I personally don't play this game for NPC interaction, just creatures.
qwertyman20

Postby Ishim » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:58 am

Character
The gender of my player character is: Male

Feats my character often/always has: Singular, Horny Bastard, Control Freak, M-preg, Breeding True, Litter Bearer, Kinky, Instinctive Combat, Weak Psyche, Microwaved, Roughing It, Fertile, Selective Mother, Male Preferred

Does the character usually use Automatic Survival? Yes, unless I can't cheat to get a specific ending, cause its a chore to farm water and food after a while.

Creatures

When winning a fight, I like as its aftermath: Victory anal both submissive and dominate, Victory Give Oral

When losing a fight, I like as its aftermath: Anal, Oral, forced submission

The following creatures I like the most (why?): Most of the Monsters i like are males because i'm gay is pretty much the deciding factor in most of them buy a specific reason is mainly i like real male/masculine monsters.
Feral Wolf cause i think its hot and like the knotting
Wrestling Wolf, Minotaur, Orc, Oni, Killer Whale, Rhino, Centaur Stallion, Gargoyle, Giant, Grizzly Bear, Horseman, Hydra Beast, Incubus, Jaguar, Feral Sea Dragon, Elk, Caveman, Tiger Cop, Shadow, Beast, Satyr

The following creatures I dislike the most (why?):

This creature or infection could use an update (multiple possible, say what you think needs work):
Cum Girl- You can fight and lose to them there is no victory sex and if you lose there is no infection but genitalia growth in males nothing in females would really like to see some victory sex and some kind of cum creature infection.
Cock Cannon- really needs some kind of victory sex for males and females. ex. Male players that have the giant infection use the cock cannon as a dildo or suck it. Females players that have a huge pussy or have the giant infection do the same as the males. And an update on the ending seeing as they are very short.
Hippo- very short sex scenes and very short endings.
Bunny Jock- Very short sex scenes and very short endings.
Killer Whale- short sex scenes if you lose no victory sex and very short endings. would also like a non-military affiliated ending.
Rhino- Very short sex scenes if you lose no victory sex and very short endings.
Furling- short sex scenes and short succumb / survive endings.
Hulking Cheerleader- needs a few sex scenes for males.
Wolverine Guard- Needs some sex scenes for male characters if not for regular males then those with m-preg
Horseman- short scenes and short endings
Peacock - Very little content for females and no content for males.

Clydesdale
Octopus
Gladiator to match the Amazonian
Some type of genie/Djinn
Some type of Devil Lord
Some more ferals from the zoo like feral lion, feral zebra, feral rhino, feral hippo, feral cougar
Male Gator
Some type of Sentient Latex/Leather

NPCs
I always/often bring home/visit these NPCs:
David, Candy, Brian, Chase, Erik, Randy, Thomas, Felix, Andre, Doran, Kenaz, Francois, Frank, Grant, Corbin, All of the Orcs, Fang, Sam as a Dragontaur, Diego, Rane, Elijah, Sven, Zigor, Good Alexandra, Hayato, Andrew, Harold, Mike, Xerxes, Ares, Septus, Amy, Carl

Threesomes and/or extra scenes between these bunker/library npcs would be awesome:
Don't really care, but would like some kind of list on the wiki or on the forums that tell you which threesomes exist though.

The following NPCs I like the most (why?):
Zigor, really like the bondage

The following NPCs I dislike the most (why?):
Philp, not a real big fan of the obese/filth.
Sven, don't like that the only way to tf/fuck him the player automatically turn him into a pet.
James, needs more content/update.
Rex, really needs an update so player can still go through the quest but stay male.
Tehuantl, would like it better if the player could keep Tehuantl male or after loseing mutiple times bring him as a male back to the bunker.
Diego, would like some type of M/M options but i know that isn't likely to happen.
Leonard, a shit load of content for female players but next to none for male players.
Boris, i don't like the auto end if players put on the lioness suit.
Harold, I really like him and all of the things that a male player can do with him but unicorn infection bad end you don't have an ending with him cause he runs you off it really doesn't match all of the M/M content for him. It does if you have an alternative way to become a unicorn like all of the drinks the bar serves that can infect you one is offered for the unicorn infection like "'Unicorn Piss' pulled the name from the net."
Tristan- Not really a dislike but his description doesn't really match his content or at least to me it doesn't.
Ishim

Postby enigmaMystere » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:23 am

Character
The gender of my player character is: male or female
Feats my character often/always has: Passing Grade Chest, Control Freak, Expert Scout, and Dominant
Does the character usually use Automatic Survival? yes

Creatures
I prefer creature gender to be: male or female, often depends on the PC gender
When winning a fight, I like as its aftermath: taking the foe under my own rules
When losing a fight, I like as its aftermath: (generally female) getting fucked by the victor
The following creatures I like the most:
Horseman - he takes his sweet time with a lovely lady and makes her feel sexy while sating himself
Zebra - same as above, but with a little suggestion thrown in
Vixen Nurse - sexy and nice to play with
Impala - fun to show them who's boss
The following creatures I dislike the most:
Joke creatures - no specific reason, I just avoid them
Demons - may like losing, but don't like complete loss of control
This creature or infection could use an update:
Yuppie Mink - needs longer scenes, more detail
Female Husky - same
Cheetah Woman - need a way to have sex when you win
Regular Bunny Girls, anthro and petite with a sexual appetite
Anthro Dragons (aside from Doran) of both genders
Unicorn mare or filly, anthro
In general, more regular-sized or petite characters

NPCs
I always/often bring home/visit these NPCs: Alexandra, Amy, Onyx, Nermine, Sven, Sarah, Colleen, Vanessa, and Meredith
Threesomes and/or extra scenes between these bunker/library npcs would be awesome: Sven and Sarah or Sven and Colleen
Alexandra - enjoyable lover and pet with several descriptive scenes
Nermine - the sheer amount of detail put into each scene with her
Amy - watching her grow up and fall in love with the PC is just so adorable
Phillip - nearly unavoidable infection and not much to do that I enjoy
enigmaMystere

Postby Andreus » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:25 pm

Character
The gender of my player character is: Usually male, sometimes herm.
Feats my character often/always has: Kinky, Submissive, Strong Psyche
Does the character usually use Automatic Survival? Yes

Creatures
When winning a fight, I like as its aftermath: Having the choice of whether to take advantage of the defeated enemy, and if I choose to do so, in what way.
When losing a fight, I like as its aftermath: An experience that changes depending on whether I willingly submitted or was beaten into submission.
The following creatures I like the most (why?):
- Donkeyman (the way he dominates and transforms you, and then promises to "finish your training.")
- Herm Hyena (I love how they give a male character the choice of how you get dealt with if you lose)
- Alpha Husky (His dialogue when you submit or lose to him... mmmffff)
- Spartans (I find them both boring and kind of out of place)
- Pretty much anything from the County Fair (I find them a little too whimsical)
- Gels (a sexy concept that doesn't really go anywhere interesting)
This creature or infection could use an update (multiple possible, say what you think needs work):
- German Shepherd: He's the first creature a lot of people encounter, and a lot of my friends who I've introduced to the game say they loved him. I wish he'd become a fully-fledged NPC with whom you could interact if you met him and either dominated or submitted to him several times.
- Donkeyman: I want to be able to take him up on that offer to "finish my training." :oops:
- Latex Wolf: The victory interactions with this creature are incredibly boring.
I'd love to see as new creature: A werewolf, although I realise it might be difficult to code a creature that's different things at different times.

NPCs
I always/often bring home/visit these NPCs:
- Tristan
- Leonard
- Zigor
Threesomes and/or extra scenes between these bunker/library npcs would be awesome:
I don't really spend very much time at the library, so I can't really answer this question.
- Hyena Matriarch, Tristan, Leonard and Zigor (because I like being made the pet or plaything of a sexy dominative)
- Gina (Because she's actually a pretty nice girl)
- Alexandra (Because she's trying to be a good person in a world gone crazy)
- Nermine (kinda boring in general, and very little payoff for all the work I have to do completing her questlines)
Andreus

Postby Cerv » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:03 pm

Character
The gender of my player character is: male, always
Feats my character often/always has: Stuff to make me stay male @_@ (also Control Freak, so I can avoid something if necessary)
Does the character usually use Automatic Survival? Yes, usually. I know, I'm disgusting. x_x

Creatures
When winning a fight, I like as its aftermath: depends on who I'm fighting... but usually sexytimes (I like to have the possibility of either topping or bottoming too o:)
When losing a fight, I like as its aftermath: also depends, but I'm not picky. Sex is nice but I don't always care.
The following creatures I like the most (why?): Psycho weasels (they're cute in their insanity =P), sugar ferrets (frenzied orgies are always nice), slut rats (because excessive sluttiness).
The following creatures I dislike the most (why?): Elf dudes. Be gettin in on my grills when I'm tryin' to see Mack >:| (and they're tough until you're high level!). I don't like any of the human creatures/infections, the elf ones just end up annoying me the most and popping up when I don't want 'em to, though.
This creature or infection could use an update (multiple possible, say what you think needs work): I don't usually get that adventurous with different infections. I typically try to get a Slut Rat infection, which works well for me. The biggest pet peeve for me is that it's nigh impossible to work myself to have the proportions I like using different infections :X (I like my balls to be really big but normal-ish other bits... seems a little tough to attain and maintain)
I'd love to see as new creature: more horrendously horny rodents XD (must flood the city with them!). I'd also like to see a lot more ferals, because I really like them, and I don't see that many of them compared to anthros.

NPCs
I always/often bring home/visit these NPCs: Macadamia (<3), Sven, Fang, and Snow. Visit the PALOMINO dudes pretty frequently. I get Candy if I can, too, but I don't always get to because of how many quests ya gotta do.
Threesomes and/or extra scenes between these bunker/library npcs would be awesome: Ehhh... Any of my favorite take-home NPC's I guess, but I'm not dying for it.
The following NPCs I like the most (why?): Mack has been my favorite since he was put in the game; I just love everything about him. I like Francois mostly because I like his style, but I also really like Andrew at the PALOMINO because I think he and I share similar interests =P
The following NPCs I dislike the most (why?): Philip. Goddamnit Philip, stop wiping a muddy tail on me all the time. (Don't hate him that much, but the others I don't have much interest in I haven't really tried, so there's not much else to say)
Cerv

Postby Timbah » Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:24 am

Character
The gender of my player character is: Male, sometimes Female, rarely herm
Feats my character often/always has: Fast Learner, Expert Researcher, Survivalist, Mpreg, Litter Bearer, City Map, Breeding True
Does the character usually use Automatic Survival? 50/50

Creatures
When winning a fight, I like as its aftermath: Having the option to top or bottom and subcategories of those options
When losing a fight, I like as its aftermath:
The following creatures I like the most (why?):
Horny Doctors- I totally dig how kinky these canines act. Their scenes are just great; I always intentionally lose on purpose, hope to see a lot more of them in the future
Alpha Husky - I enjoy the feeling of being dominated

Hermaphrodite Gryphon - Auto-Victory Sex Scene
Pretty much any and all of the avian creatures - Just not into them
Same goes with insect type creatures

German Shepherd- Could use more options for victory.
Horny Doctors- Victory scenes would be nice.
Wrestling Wolf - Just feel like he has potential to becoming a NPC.
Herm Hyena - Gang themselves need an update especially Grant.
Kitsune - Not even sure if he's still being worked on, but he could use more content
Infection-free humans - Survivor out searching for supplies attacks the player because of his/her infection or attempts to rob them.

NPCs
I always/often bring home/visit these NPCs: Carl, Elijah, Amy (Sometimes), Sven, Doran, Tyr, Kenaz, Fang, Sarah, Diego, Septus,
Threesomes and/or extra scenes between these bunker/library npcs would be awesome: Carl and Amy - Seeing how they both came from the same event
Carl -Dude is awesome, would love more scenes with this dude
Tyr -Really enjoyed his part in the Doghouse quest and at his place
Septus - Pretty great scenes nuff said

Philip - His infection is pretty much unavoidable and not wanted
Tehuantl -Would have preferred her staying as a guy instead
Diego - Not that I dislike the character, it's just that I can't sex him as a Male
Timbah

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat