Preferences Questionnaire

Re: Preferences Questionnaire

Postby UsernamePending » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:48 pm

UsernamePending wrote:Character
The gender of my player character is: Male.
Feats my character often/always has: Main: Survivalist/Wary Watcher. Fun: Curious, Dominant, Instinctive Combat.UPDATED: City Map, no longer snagging dominant every time
Does the character usually use Automatic Survival? No. UPDATED: Only when after something specific.

Creatures
I prefer creature gender to be: Varying.
When winning a fight, I like as its aftermath: Fucking it to lower libito, as from experience, it isn't as infectious as being forced to fuck. UPDATED: Varying drawn out sex scenes, especially ones involving latex and the like.
[b]When losing a fight, I like as an aftermath:
To be placed in a possible endgame struggle situation (such as the dolphin suit).
The following creature I like the most (why?): The Bovine, it's heat. UPDATED: The alternate dolphin form of the Bottlenose Toy, its loss scene.
The following creature I dislike the most (why?): Feral Sea Dragon/Dragoness, the quantity of ways to get infected by this strain.
I'd love to see as new creature: A pure human, entranced by bondage gear she's wearing that's loss scene involves her attempting to restrain you in another set of hypnotic bondage (endgame possible) that also tanks your sanity if you manage to escape. Repeat struggles become harder over time as the gear begins to get used to you and is able to predict you. UPDATED: This could also work as a standalone bondage set trying to entrap you and get you to like using it

NPCs
I always/often bring home/visit these NPCs: Bubble. UPDATED: Onyx.

I answered what I felt was answerable with my experiences in the game.

Updated where I could update after repeated plays. Love the Discarded Dolphin and Blot most in the game, by the way.
UsernamePending

Postby Limeade » Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:41 pm

I'm somewhat still new to the game and really like it.

Character
The gender of my player character is: Male
Feats my character often/always has: Fertile, MPreg, intense heats, dominant, curious.
Does the character usually use Automatic Survival? Yes, sometimes I just like certain stat and perk tweaking, turning off the survival stats to tailor focus on my roleplay more.

Creatures
I prefer creature gender to be: Males, masculine types and personalities too.
When winning a fight, I like as its aftermath: Optional victory sex is good, deciding top/bottom and dom/sub roles in it. Winning doesn't have to mean topping.
When losing a fight, I like as its aftermath: Being dominated/topped when you lose, fair is fair if you lose and to the winner your spoils.
The following creatures I like the most (why?): The ferals, canids and knotting play, demon brute, the orcs, humans, and humans with nonhuman couplings, and any of the masculine M/M creatures and monsters in general is great. And most of all, anything that lets us bottom but still be master/dom of the relationship.
The following creatures I dislike the most (why?): The humorous types. Not really into the gags or fluff.
This creature or infection could use an update (multiple possible, say what you think needs work): I’ll need to give this one more thought and update later if I have something.
I'd love to see as new creature: More masculine creatures that don’t get too hypermasculine disproportionately big bodysized, more ferals (and as pets), more mpreg pitcher ppl or existing characters added as capable. Mermen and more other reptilian feral and bipedal types?

NPCs
I always/often bring home/visit these NPCs: Doran, Diego, All the orcs (and Chris), Sven, Eric, Fang, Carl, David, Xerxes, Mike, Tehuantl.
Threesomes and/or extra scenes between these bunker/library npcs would be awesome: Hell yes. Fang and Felinoid with everyone else. Just in general more threesomes between the library/bunker guys.
The following NPCs I like the most (why?): Fang, great feral and different paths to take him down.
Eric, for similar reasons. Different paths to take him down.
Elijah, for him being good or bad…..
The trend is flexible characters, being able to influence not just their transformations of body but their dominant/submissive personality, and things like that.
The following NPCs I dislike the most (why?):Not really into Philip and the filth.
Limeade

Postby typoking1107 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:08 pm

(I haven't encountered everything yet)

Character
The gender of my player character is:
Male
Feats my character often/always has: City Map, Wary Watcher, Kinky, Male Preferred
Does the character usually use Automatic Survival?: Yeah...

Creatures
I prefer creature gender to be:
Male
When winning a fight, I like as its aftermath: Dominant (I won, I get to make these guys my bitches! Also tying them up like what happens to the imps would be nice.)
When losing a fight, I like as its aftermath: Submissive (especially if bondage is involved)
The following creatures I like the most (why?): Spidertaur (Bondage and his uniqueness), Demon Brutes, Orcs, Knights (kinda sad that they aren't wearing full armor, or at least a face-concealing helmet), Pewter Consorts (mostly because of the unique orgy bound state), and Spartans.
The following creatures I dislike the most (why?): Pimps (I just hate 'em), all Females and Herms (not my cup of tea)
This creature or infection could use an update (multiple possible, say what you think needs work): I wouldn't mind seeing more bondage and orgy-themed bound states (know they are difficult to do, so I understand why there aren't more, there's just so few of them).
I'd love to see as new creature: I got plenty, but I'll keep most of 'em in the suggestions. The one I'll mention here is a fully armored male npc (with a face concealing helmet (knight, space marine, ect.)) that the player can have sex with without the npc removing any of his armor except what is needed to do the dirty.

NPCs
I always/often bring home/visit these NPCs:
David, Brutus, Elijah, Doran, Marc, Korvin, Skarnoth
Threesomes and/or extra scenes between these bunker/library npcs would be awesome: Really just more bondage-themed content (potentially with Skarnoth?), also a foursome between good Elijah, David, cleansed Brutus, and the player.
The following NPCs I like the most (why?): David (the cutie patootie), Cleansed Brutus (His relationship with David is goddamn adorable), Ryousei (only gotten him once so far but I like what I see), Zephias (bondage-themed and the "Captured Soldier" event is very nice! Shame he can only be encountered by making Elijah evil.), Doran (the only feral encounter I like because I have a HUGE dragon and knight fetish. The only way he could be made better is if he could be turned into an anthro).
The following NPCs I dislike the most (why?): I can't really think of anything. I do sort of dislike Female and Herm npcs but that's only in regards to having sex with them, as characters it's on a case-by-case basis just like the guys.
typoking1107

Postby Dakri » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:05 pm

Character
Feats my character often/always has: Town Map; Male Preferred; Mpreg; Submissive; Kinky
Does the character usually use Automatic Survival?: Always

Creatures
I prefer creature gender to be: Male
When winning a fight, I like as its aftermath: Getting fucked as opposed to doing the fucking
When losing a fight, I like as its aftermath: Same as above
The following creatures I like the most (why?): The interactions between the Yamato Dragon are fun. I enjoy beating Alpha Wolf and a new one taking it's place.
The following creatures I dislike the most (why?): Wyverns once they level up are extremely annoying to deal with. It feels as though no matter how strong I get they're still much stronger.
This creature or infection could use an update (multiple possible, say what you think needs work): It would be neat if there were more imps outside of the hellhound chase.
I'd love to see as new creature: Non-futa Sharks would be lovely

NPCs
I always/often bring home/visit these NPCs: Elijah; Brutus; Dominick; Korvin; Doran; Fang; Diego; Rane; Onyx
Threesomes and/or extra scenes between these bunker/library npcs would be awesome: Korvin becoming alpha after you capture him would be A+. Adding more unique events after being locked out of recruiting Korvin would also be nice. Maybe him seeking you out if you rest outside?
The following NPCs I like the most (why?): Doran's roleplaying is great! I also really like Dominick. Despite him not having having many M/M scenes, his demeanor and the breederslut transformation press all the right buttons. Would love for them to be expanded upon.
The following NPCs I dislike the most (why?): I don't really dislike any of the NPCs.
Dakri

Postby T501 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:40 pm

Character
The gender of my player character is: Male-Herm
Feats my character often/always has:
Basic: Roughing It; Fast Learner
Fun: Control Freak; City Map; Junk Food Junky

Does the character usually use Automatic Survival? Yes.

Creatures
I prefer creature gender to be: Male
When winning a fight, I like as its aftermath: n/a, mostly dominant, however.
When losing a fight, I like as its aftermath: Any
The following creatures I like the most (why?): Alpha Wolf; Football Wolfman; Knight. ...I prefer muscles.

The following creatures I dislike the most (why?): Anime Babe; Chocolate Lab; Satyr. ...I just find these too odd or bizarre to be arousing.

This creature or infection could use an update (multiple possible, say what you think needs work): ...I really wouldn't know. I generally play as a Researcher; I should
probably try out the other modes...

I'd love to see as new creature:
-more Felines? Maybe? IDK

NPCs

I always/often bring home/visit these NPCs: Diego; Fang; Sven; Kenaz; Tehuantl; Ryousei; Brutus/David; Septus; Doran
Threesomes and/or extra scenes between these bunker/library npcs would be awesome: PC/David/Brutus; Fang/PC/Felinoid; PC/Eric/Carl.
The following NPCs I like the most (why?): Diego, just 'cuz I like the concept of tricking him into becoming a herm (though I didn't really like the switch from "him" to "her," considering he still remains primarily male); Kenaz, because I like the idea of him specifically gaining control over his situation; Septus, 'cuz muscles ;P, and Shawn/Duke, because they still remain strong in these times and I find that fascinating. Also I find it odd they don't have any threesome scenes with the PC for "thanks".

The following NPCs I dislike the most (why?): n/a i can think of...
T501

Postby PeevedPenguin » Sun May 07, 2017 6:52 pm

Character
Feats my character often/always has: Survivalist, Dominant, Touched by Madness, Expert Hunter, Master Baiter, Strong Psyche, Expert Medic
Does the character usually use Automatic Survival? no

Creatures
I prefer creature gender to be: single gender (herms are ok though)
When winning a fight, I like as its aftermath: Sex as the dominant or (relative) equals with multiple choices available
When losing a fight, I like as its aftermath: Sex as the submissive or (relative) equals with multiple scenes available
The following creatures I like the most (why?):
-Fluffy owl: With animal dicks everywhere it's refreshing to see a creature than has an animal pussy (I have a soft spot for cloacas)
-Voodoo gecko/yamato dragon/wyvern (upgraded version): I'm a fan of hyper insertion
-Magic Dragon: I like hyper booties and booty growth, although I would also like there to by hyper anuses involved too.
-Feral enemies in general: I like ferals
-feral/anthro shaft beasts: It's not always my thing but I certainly like the "cock everything" dynamic at times as well as the idea of transforming into some kind of pleasure beast.
-Sewer gator: I really like the interactions and seeing her at her den as well as just loving scalies in general.
-Red Kangaroo: I like the whole mechanic of being able to go to the down under pub as a red kangaroo and I wish that other infections had locations for them similar to the down under pub.
The following creatures I dislike the most (why?):
-Any human or humanish creature (including orcs/evles/most demons): I like furries, although I don't ward them because their inclusion doesn't ruin the experience for me and there's plenty of interesting interactions to be had with the creature type, I just don't prefer sexy times with them.
-Reindeer: Annoying to fight at times
-Rodeo Clown: Really not my thing
-Werewolf Suit: Also really not my thing
-Friendship pony: Super double not my thing
-Behemoth: I'm really not a big fan of vore
This creature or infection could use an update:
-Players feral infections in general could get alternate sex scenes since most of the current sex scenes don't really make sense with feral players. Not that I'm seriously expecting something like that to happen - the workload for such a task would be ridiculous - but it's a thing that makes me avoid having a feral body type in general.
-Any creature that doesn't have a specific scene for having sex with a character who has the same infection as the creature could use such a scene. (the shaft beasts spring to mind)

-Any sort of creature with female genitalia appropriate for their species (like an anthro dog lady with a canine pussy or an anthro snake lady with a cloaca)
-Any sort of creature with a hyper-sized donut anus

NPCs
I always/often bring home/visit these NPCs: Snow, Sarah, Candy, Diego, Dr. Mouse, Nermine, Dr. Mat, Alexandra (good), Athanasia, Wendy, Fang, Christy
Threesomes and/or extra scenes between these bunker/library npcs would be awesome: Getting a threesome scene any of them that don't already have one would be cool.
The following NPCs I like the most (why?):
-Athanasia: Feral bird with cloaca with intimate sex options. Now that's something I love.
-Wendy: Feral cow sexings. Just wish she had more scenes.
-Fang: Feral wolf with lots of content.
-Christy: Feral dragoness (The max blackrabbit picture does not really match the written description of christy)
-Snow: She upgrades your gear, is very practical
-Alexandra: I really like her good path and I'm a sucker for a romantic relationship
-Amuran: Cool bug guy that gives you stat ups and a cool infection. The sex is nice too
-Andre: A feral lizard, both things I really like
-Doran: A feral dragon, as someone who likes ferals and scalies, yes.
-Diego: The tricking to get more time is nice and I like the sex. I only don't like Diego being infectious, otherwise I would sex him a little more
-Yolanda: Being a feral raven with a cloaca I like her, but I'm really not a fan of bondage or being overly submissive and I only like her scenes that don't include that.
The following NPCs I dislike the most (why?):
-Bad Alexandra and breeding bitch Sarah: Their "good" paths just seem so much more satisfying to me and fleshes out their character so much more that I don't really like their "bad" paths. I still think they should be in the game it's just that they are not really for me
-Any of the orc NPCs: Super manly gay sex isn't my thing
PeevedPenguin

Postby Aureas_Gigas » Mon May 08, 2017 6:20 pm

Character
The gender of my player character is: (example: male/female/neuter/changes often) Herm
Feats my character often/always has: Herm preferred, kinky
Does the character usually use Automatic Survival? Yes, I love to explore all the writing content I can in one game,

Creatures
I prefer creature gender to be: H>F>M but they are all fine
When winning a fight, I like as its aftermath: Fucking the losing creature while being dominant with multiple choices available
When losing a fight, I like as its aftermath: Submission to dominant creature
The following creatures I like the most (why?): Donkeywoman (Femdom yay), Magic Drake (Love the haughty attitude), Yuppie Mink (Beating them is always fun),Math Teacher, Leopardman
The following creatures I dislike the most (why?): Wrestling wolf (Dude hits like a freight train )
This creature or infection could use an update (multiple possible, say what you think needs work): the Latex mistress, peacock seems very skimpy on content A lot of other infections lack endings.
I'd love to see as new creature: Praying Mantis

NPCs
I always/often bring home/visit these NPCs: Nadia, Susan, Sonya, colleen, Alexandra,
Threesomes and/or extra scenes between these bunker/library npcs would be awesome: Alexandra and solstice would be interesting,
The following NPCs I like the most (why?): Alexandra (Great story and development on both paths its a coin toss to decide which path) Eric/a (Again great development. I really like how there is great variety to the paths and the ensuing development. Bradford ( the Bounty hunter is a lot of fun) , Nermine (Interesting character ) Dominic (Super dominant super great. ) Solstice (like the adventurer spirit.) Angie (like her personality),
The following NPCs I dislike the most (why?): I don't dislike any of the characters. Each of the Npc's have a certain charm

Writer Addon:
I am interested in writing stuff for these NPCs/creatures: I don't know if I'm comfortable writing on other peoples stuff yet since I'm really new at this,
Fetishes I am interested in are: BDSM, Femdom, Infections with an avian, bovine, equine ,or fantastical form, Humiliation, Impregnation,
I wouldn’t touch these fetishes even with a long stick: Gore is the one that I wouldn't feel comfortable writing.
Aureas_Gigas

Postby Gryphbear » Fri May 12, 2017 8:07 pm

Character
Feats my character often/always has: Mpreg, Anything that helps them survive a bit longer.
Does the character usually use Automatic Survival? ? Not sure what that is - I have played the game about 2-3 different play throughs. Last game I got up to level 8 before becoming a Wolf.

Creatures
I prefer creature gender to be: Male - Only Male.
When winning a fight, I like as its aftermath: I like anything more or less.
When losing a fight, I like as its aftermath: I prefer them to sometimes think "A hole is a hole" regarding anal sex. Since I could have the MPreg Trait, they could maybe 'sense that', and try to impregnate me.
The following creatures I like the most (why?): Minotaurs, Horsemen. Mostly because they're usually pretty beefy, haha.
The following creatures I dislike the most (why?): I'm not sure I dislike any of them yet.Sometimes I hate some of them because they're too strong for me at the time, and I end up losing.
This creature or infection could use an update (multiple possible, say what you think needs work): I get the impression that Infection works slowly. But do you necessarily have to lose your sanity or your mind to the libido ? I mean, most of them, yes, I'd expect it, but if you maybe purified some infections, it could still help your player gain traits of said species but with reduced issues?
I'd love to see as new creature: I'm not sure - from what I've played - you seem to have a lot of different creatures covered already.

NPCs
I always/often bring home/visit these NPCs: I like Korvin so far - but I'd like to see him want to top my character occasionally, perhaps have a child? Maybe? On the last playthrough I discovered the Campus, and the GOrillas, and kept visiting them. Ended up almost like one, by acquiring enough Gorilla Vials.
Threesomes and/or extra scenes between these bunker/library npcs would be awesome: Hmm. So far, I only actually acquired Korvin so far. I'd like to see more. The backstory I read of him so far, was intriguing - wrestling with him, him fighting with you in battle and yelling at me for being a bad fighter - yet I didn't see an increase in attack stat or anything from that. So it was mainly a scenery conversation without much influence.
The following NPCs I like the most (why?): I don't know yet.
The following NPCs I dislike the most (why?):[/quote] I don't know yet.

Notes: The 'quest' from Bradford does feel like a Quest, but I had run into a businessman a long while ago trying to get me to get someone from the REd Light District to come to him or pay up or whatever - I never got any feedback on that - I think the game needs maybe an additional 'function' of a quest list thing that you can check. I am not sure if that's possible in Inform or not.

Sorry for yapping.
Laters.
Gryphbear

Postby Genesis1016 » Thu May 18, 2017 7:49 am

Character
The gender of my player character is: female, herm
Feats my character often/always has: fertile, microwaved
Does the character usually use Automatic Survival? sometimes

Creatures
I prefer creature gender to be: doesn't matter. just don't like M/M
When winning a fight, I like as its aftermath: no preference
When losing a fight, I like as its aftermath: no preference
The following creatures I like the most (why?): probably butterfly. she's cute /shrugs/
The following creatures I dislike the most (why?): reindeer. he's just creepy
This creature or infection could use an update (multiple possible, say what you think needs work): N/A
I'd love to see as new creature: N/A

NPCs
I always/often bring home/visit these NPCs: Amy, Sarah, Helen, Erica
Threesomes and/or extra scenes between these bunker/library npcs would be awesome: Amy and Helen threesome. Meredith and Vanessa. Rane and Hayato. Denise and Elijah. A revision of Erica's scenes would be nice too.
The following NPCs I like the most (why?): Amy, Sarah, Helen, Erica
The following NPCs I dislike the most (why?): Carl <= he's too nice. I feel like my character is being cucked (he just seems to have a better emotional connection with Erica) >_> I should just reset the game . plus his scenes keep procting back to back when I move from one room to another.
Genesis1016

Postby dark » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:31 am

Okay I'm editing this since I've now played rather more of Fs so have hopefully more informed opinions.

Character
The gender of my player character is: Changes often.
Feats my character often/always has: Sparton diet, Curious, wary watcher though I tend to like to experiment and see how different things affect gameplay.
Does the character usually use Automatic Survival? no, I prefer the ethos of having to hunt for food in the wartorn city, though I do like spartan diet or survivalist to help with this (especially at the beginning).

Creatures
I prefer creature gender to be: Prefer female or herm, though I don't mind encountering male creatures as it feels realistic they should be out there.
When winning a fight, I like as its aftermath: To either ko the target, or go with a creature who clearly wants it, preferably female or hern, though seeing what my libido makes me do and try to maintain some sort of standard is an interesting challenge.

When losing a fight, I like as its aftermath: To be made to submit and carry on afterwards since that reflects life in the new state. I'd love to see some captivity encounters though, especially if having the player bound and gagged were involved.

The following creatures I like the most (why?):
I've only seen some of the game thus far but I love the hermaphrodite gryphons, they just seem to be pleasant and have really nice scenes whether winning or losing to them, I love the siamese cats, rachel and the mental mice and the wasp girl, I tend to prefer creatures with a bit more subtlety who are actually alluring, but it's reasonable that the nastier more brutal kinds be out there too.

The following creatures I dislike the most (why?):
Silly ones like the cock cannon or come girl. i haven't turned these off yet but I might at some point since they don't seem to fit with the world as much.

This creature or infection could use an update (multiple possible, say what you think needs work):
I'd like to see more female creatures in the game who are not either herms or have a male counterpart, also I'd love to see more kidnap and bondage in the game, though I already said that in the suggestions thread. I also think there are slightly too many canine/feline infections and would like to see more alien and weird forms out there (the goo girls are nice, as are many avians and reptiles, really I'll never think of snakes the same way again).

A laundry girl, ie, a girl made out of clean or soiled laundry, could be called a distinct name like Laundrina.

NPCs
I always/often bring home/visit these npcs: Denise (a distinct favourite, Sarah, the soldiers, Sven, rachel, Sandra Dave, sam and Honey the bee girl. I also like Carl and amy. generally I like those npcs with some story and different interactions rather than just using them for sex.

Threesomes and/or extra scenes between these bunker/library npcs would be awesome: Not sure at the second, but generally more personality based interactions would be nice.

The following NPCs I like the most (why?):
Love Lisa (especially with the implied ties to the promethians, Rachel and Timothy, Nermine also has her moments, and I like the scenes with yolanda and the guy at the palamino. The owl at the hospital is also lovely, and I'd really like to see more ways of interacting with her than just as a wandering monster. Christy is also a really nice npc, I love her transformation, and Honey is just sweet. I especially like those npcs with more story to them so would be interested in more quests about them, with their backstories, personalities etc, make it a real group of survivors rather than a random guy/girl and his/her the infection rather than just sex with random doods or doodettes (there is enough of that in the game), eg, I loved the quest to help Sarah and the various soldiers like Carline, vanessa and meredith, and the revelations about Carl and Amy.

The following NPCs I dislike the most (why?):
I'm not a huge fan of the orcs, though that is probably more because anal content isn't my thing (I don't hate it, it's just not interesting to me), and the gang bang, orc slave ethos isn't something that I find an interesting scenario to investigate as compared to other weird people who trying different ways of survival in a new world.
I also didn't think much to Lewis the lion Mascot, since the idea of him becoming his costume is interesting, but then the itneractions didn't seem to go anywhere.

Philip and the mud wrestling is rather gross, and I can see why Omio isn't cannon (though admitedly since I've not managed to get many of her quests working I might be judging her too harshly).

I was also disappointed in buble, since there is such a lot of trouble in rescuing her, and then she doesn't do much but act like an inflatable sex toy. It'd be nice if she had more scenes, perhaps with the rubber tigris pet, or maybe with other vixons, heck maybe you could use some of Sam's knolidge of random vials to restore her vixon infection, or at least stabilise her rubberiness.

hth, oh and btw, sorry about the edit, but I thought i ought to come back and answer again now I've been through more of the game.
dark

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat