Preferences Questionnaire

Re: Preferences Questionnaire

Postby OmegaZen0 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:40 am

Character

The gender of my player character is:

Male

Feats my character often/always has:

Male Preferred, MPREG, Always Submissive,

Does the character usually use Automatic Survival?

Yes

Creatures

I prefer creature gender to be:

Male

When winning a fight, I like as its aftermath:

I usually like a scenario possibly involving rimjobs, handjobs, or mutual masturbations or my character getting it in the rear end.

When losing a fight, I like as its aftermath:

That my 'always submissive' trait come into play and my character just sort of willingly and/or unwillingly gives himself up.

The following creatures I like the most (why?):

Orcs, goblins, giants, cavemen, wereraptors, latex foxes, ninja cats, horny doctors, and the Rodeo Clowns. I mainly like the not-so-normal and weird creatures more often than not. I just like 'em to not be 'pretty' or 'beautiful' is all.

The following creatures I dislike the most (why?):

Mainly most of the more feminine creatures as I am just not exactly into it. I do tolerate them, though, since this game has to cater to everyone of all sexualities.
This creature or infection could use an update (multiple possible, say what you think needs work):

Probably the Goblins... maybe have the "Male Goblins" sort of be intertwined with the Orc Warriors/Breeders or something. Heh. Just a thought in my opinion.

I'd love to see as new creature:

A nice, manly pachyderm of a male elephant fellow, a big ol' male/female hippo fellow/fellah, and a rough 'n gruff gorilla man and maybe some chimp boys and girls.

NPCs

I always/often bring home/visit these NPCs:

Phil and Sam... especially Sam the Dragontaur as I always have him as this.

Threesomes and/or extra scenes between these bunker/library npcs would be awesome:

Yeah, Phil gets but one threesome scenario between him, Sandra, and the protagonistic PC. And he should interact more with the other folks, too. So should Sam as he really doesn't got much in the ways of playing with many of the others... unless they might be intimidated by his size...? Because he does become quite big.

The following NPCs I like the most (why?):

Sam and Phil, especially Phil as I do quite love the manliness in him, and Sam as a dragontaur is quite nice.

The following NPCs I dislike the most (why?):

I know I seem biased towards alot more manly fellows... but, eh, I can't say I dislike any of the current NPCs, to be honest. However, I'd love for a new pet from either an Orc or Goblin or maybe a Clown... or even that strange barker fellow in the circus. Even though you get a 'Bad End' if you attempt to visit him one too many times. Haha.

---

Overall this sums it up for me. I do apologize if it seems quite biased and all. But... eh... it's just something about more 'manly men' that I prefer more of.

I'm a nice guy... really. I'm just a weirdo, to be honest.
OmegaZen0

Postby barian » Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:23 pm

Character
Usually Male.

Microwaved, Control Freak, Male Preferred. I like to be in control of my TFs.

I prefer either to be mostly human or completely human and have sex with everyone and everything male (human or not), or I sometimes also prefer to be the mostly/fully infected wolfman/demon/other sexy big masculine TF and have sex with the mostly human characters like Elijah and such.

Never

Creatures
Male. Not herm female with a dick, but proper masculine male.

Choice of various sex scenes/acts, or choose to walk away.

Random sex scene. (preferred more than one so I don't see the same each time)

Any male creature/monster. I'm pretty happy with most things as long as it's M/M.
What I really like though is a human/mostly human with a non human. The spartan and helots are very hot, I would love to have them as a small private army around the library for sex and protection. Septus is hot, the gargoyles, brute demons, reindeer, and any other masculine monsters. The half human ones are hot too like the spidertaur, satyr, hawkmen, camp minotaur etc.

Edit: ORCS!!!!!! Just found the orc lair. Awesomeee.

Female only versions of herm creatures. Would prefer a masculine version of monsters, even if herm. Would be nice if there were 4 "genders" or such. Plain male, plain female, herm male, herm female. Boobs/female form is a turn off for me (a gay guy), but don't mind a cuntboy with a dick sort of thing.

This creature or infection could use an update (multiple possible, say what you think needs work):
Eh, its all pretty good.

Varied male: demons/elves/fae/fae creatures.

NPCs
Pretty much all the male recruitable NPCs. Would love to be able to defeat some monsters several times to tame them and bring them back to the library (like Fang).

Threesomes and/or extra scenes between these bunker/library npcs would be awesome:
Brutus with everyone with an option for me to join in, Elijah with everyone with an option for me to join in. The two Oni together. But none as random scenes, I like to be able to activate them.

The sexy male npcs you can recruit, mainly because you don't have to go find them for sex and they have some more story/content to them. Brutus and Elijah are my favorites, as well as private david and private marc orwell. (I have a thing for soldiers and blonds). But any manly men/monsters are good. Tiny Tim was awesome. I want a pet minotaur/more soldiers/adam at the bunker/library. It would be nice to turn it into a sort of city refuge/mini town. With upgradable features, like a small farm/garden around the back of the library, a source of clean water, NPC housing and living spaces, a large wall around the library's grounds, a trader, etc. and be able to recruit the NPCs living there as a pet/companion to help you around the city and for sex. Perhaps being able to call them through a short wave radio.

Sven, I want him to stay mostly human rather than turning into a kitty. I don't like the snow lepoard TF, but like the partial TF and the sexy blondness. If I could give him awesome fruit or something to turn him back to mostly human or stop him from turning further would be good.

Steven from the abandoned lot, because I really want to fuck him but can't without him going crazy, and I can't help him find out what happened to his family.

Rod from the mall also because I can't sex him up and make him leave Ronda for me after I "accidentally" give her demon seed.

Diego, because I can't gay sex him every day when I go to get him to delay the military some more.

It would be nice if you could customize the npcs you recruit. Give them various TF items, or fruit from the awesome tree to make them more human. Make their dick/boobs/body parts bigger/smaller, adding/removing wings, ears, fur, whatever. :) I don't like good Elijah's mohawk, so it would have been good to have that as an option. I try to imagine him with his nice original hair but the pic shows the mohawk every time.
Last edited by barian on Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
barian

Postby shadowkiss » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:51 am

Character

Starting out male usually then changes as game progresses, end up as herm.

Fertility, Fertile +, Litter Bearer, Breasts, MPreg, Maternal and Twisted Capacity

Mostly to allow my character time to have a large number of pure blood/type/kind children and to own most pets.

Creatures

Herm but anything with can impregnate my characters works. Creatures that my character can dominate are something I deal with.

When winning a fight, I like as its aftermath :

Gaining a item and an infection vial.

Submission, if their is impregnation involved

Sirens, Herm Vixen, Vixentaurs, Demon Brute, Shemale Smooth Collie, Hermaphrodite Gryphon, Painted Wolf Herm, Panter taur, Black Equinoid, Anime babe, Succubus and Incubus, etc - description,the fight & submission scenes and Tentacle Horror - most likely from too much hentai

Mental mouse, Rabbit Pack, etc. - Most crazy stocker /crazied fan behavior is a turn off

Female Husky- slight scene expansion. Peacock - Needs victory sex and a expansion to his defeat scenes.

Most of the creatures that were listed for bonus hours choices over the years.

NPCs

I got to catch em all. lol

Everyone having threesomes randomly.

Kitsune -Who would not like sexy cutie like him.
Sam- just a fun all round chacter ,
Fang - he is able to be dominated then turn and dominates the character
Dr.Moffatt- Big hyper skunk with lactation and bulges, ;D
Snow - Hyper squirrel herm with a cute personality and nice scenes,would like to choose which part I want to play with, though...
Brutus- I like to dominating him as a female, herm, sub male.
There more but I am not list them.

Philip - Not into being infected by a pig.
Boris - Even though i understand the reason for it, he doesnt even feel like an npc as there no reason to talk to him unless you want to see the gameover
Last edited by shadowkiss on Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shadowkiss

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:28 pm

You do realize that with the background coloration of this message forum, using all those pastels in your post just made it extremely hard to read, right?

Also, futa and herm are synonyms. Saying that you want to end up halfway between the two makes about as much sense as saying you'd like to walk halfway from Istanbul to Constantinople.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby imercenary » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:51 am

Character
The gender of my player character is: (example: male/female/neuter/changes often)
Male/Female/Herm, depends on the mood I'm in.

Wary Watcher, but theres a reason for that.

Yes, yes, yes and more. I'll admit it, I ALWAYS use cheats/save editing so I don't have to grind Exp or explore hundreds of times to unlock every locations.

Creatures
Not Herm. It can feel like the writers are really forcing themselves to make the 'other half' appear in the scene somehow and it always comes across as janky. (I know I just did a herm's pussy but I don't need a line saying it shot its own load)

Depends on my mood, but friendly rape (IN THE CONTEXT OF THE GAME!) is under-appreciated.

Depends on my mood, but friendly rape (IN THE CONTEXT OF THE GAME!) is under-appreciated.

Herm Gryphon : A good ol stand-by.
Spidertaur : I'm a sucker for BDSM play, too bad theres not much for him/it

Uhhhh... lots of them...? It just feels like most of them are in the game just because they were common creatures, so they were slapped together with a few lines, added as a combat creature and given no scenes.

Everything? *shrug* There are so many creatures/characters that are underused/haven't gotten an update in so long I don't even try to keep track of them.
Alternative answer: Nothing, just keep on truckin.

Whatever floats your boat. Just don't write something you don't like or it'll probably suck.

NPCs
Sam the researcher to unlock one of the three creatures (maybe make it easier to unlock in the future? Kinda weird to lock THREE creatures behind a quest AND make it so you can only unlock one per game)

I'd have to look at a list of Bunker/Library NPCs to answer that.

Doran : Role playing in my role playing game?!

Philip: You suck as a character. Someone please write him into a submissive (masochist?) so I can torture his fat ass.
imercenary

Postby drol » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:36 am

Character
The gender of my player character is: (example: male/female/neuter/changes often)
Changes depending on what i feel like, but i always start as male

Submissive, singular, city map

Yes. I almost always make full use of the cheats

Creatures
Male

Choice between multiple sex choices or to leave without sex

Being dominated by the victor

I enjoy the canines, felines, and all the male mythical creatures. I like the spartans/helots a lot as well.

most of the "humorous" category of creature. They kinda just annoy me

The german shepherds, i'd like to see more victory sex options other than just oral

more mythological creatures, maybe a werewolf?

NPCs
As many as i can find, but always elijah, david, sven, and eric

Carl and Elijah don't have many if any interactions yet...

Elijah, I just like his personallity, both good and evil versions

Philip, i really do not like pigs
drol

Postby Kernog » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:09 am

Character
Male or herm.

MPreg, Kinky, Passing Grade Chest for the fun feats
Wary Watchers, Martial Artist, and Survivalist for the general feats

No

Creatures
Male or Herm

Being able to choose what you want to do with the defeated monster
Player domination-themed scenes

Monster domination-themed scenes

Pewter Consort, for the bound mechanics
Stallion Boi, for the horses and the defeat scene
Orcs, 'cause I love orcs :p
Wasps and Xenomorphs, for the oviposition scene
Demon Brute
The Trevor Labs' monsters, once again for the defeat scenes
The Beach creatures, especially otters, orcas, dolphins
the Bouncy Castle event, which is one of my favourites
The Stables

Messy Pig - not fan of filth / sweat and pigs in general
Feral Wolf - same thing, not fan of feral, and WS

Wrestling Wolf: wrestling-themed sex
Xenomorphs: facehugger-themed scene
Bouncy Castle: having something in that last, empty room :-3
Orthas: (s)he really should get additional scenes or a questline after your initial romp - for instance, you could explore the underground lab together
Zipeau: more variations for bondage scenes

Gorillas, but apprently, that's being covered :-3
Pod-like ennemies, either plant or alien; this could work very well with the bound mechanics
More bizarre-themed ennemies (several limbs, bizarre biology, etc.) (I'll try to fill that hole :p)
A horror-house, with horror-themed ennemies (ghosts, evil furniture, etc.)

NPCs
Nermine
Matt and Orthas
Zipeau
The Palomino patrons

Orthas (a herm dragon with an ovipositor, that's relevant to my interest - also, there is really potential)
In general, the Mall NPCs (I think I grew fond of them because the Mall is almost always my first stop)
Tristan and Harold, 'cause horse :p
Zipeau (mmm, leather :-p)

Phil (I'm not a big fan of pig and filth/mud)
Last edited by Kernog on Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Current projects done:
Monkey King
Rat Twins Erin and Violet
Astroslide Football Field remake and Roman
Kernog

Postby fizzymcbon » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:21 am

Character

Creatures
I prefer creature gender to be: Male
When winning a fight, I like as its aftermath: Anal sex, Victory submission.
When losing a fight, I like as its aftermath: Getting fucked.
The following creatures I like the most (why?): Anything Feral. I feel they could use some additional scenes.
The following creatures I dislike the most (why?): Anything latex etc ...
This creature or infection could use an update (multiple possible, say what you think needs work): Feral gryphon, needs additional w/l scenes (including female) More feral creatures in general. Optional/forced rimming.
I'd love to see as new creature: Feral Horse. Elephants, gorillas, wolf pack.

NPCs
I always/often bring home/visit these NPCs: Felinoid, Icarus, Fang
The following NPCs I like the most (why?): Good scenes.
The following NPCs I dislike the most (why?): Haven't met a lot yet.
fizzymcbon

Postby elven » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:00 pm

Character
The gender of my player character is: herm
Feats my character often/always has: Vary
Does the character usually use Automatic Survival? - From time to time

Creatures
I prefer creature gender to be: herm\female
When winning a fight, I like as its aftermath: win sex
When losing a fight, I like as its aftermath: sex
The following creatures I like the most (why?): Skunks, Cerberus, Most big creatures, though not overly big - something like sabertooth or centaurs
The following creatures I dislike the most (why?): The ones that are either too small or too manly.
This creature or infection could use an update (multiple possible, say what you think needs work): The ones without endings
I'd love to see as new creature: Some more tentacle oriented creatures would be interesting

NPCs
I always/often bring home/visit these NPCs: Sarah, Coleen, Moffat
The following NPCs I like the most (why?): Corrupted femmy genders are my choice here - like doctor Moffat who turns you into skunk
The following NPCs I dislike the most (why?): Most of male NPC`s - that`s out of my liking
elven

Postby Druide » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:43 pm

Character

I'm actually not picky, just not neutered

Fertility, Strong Back, City map, Fast Learner, Researcher

It's according to whether I want to play...or just have a fap party >.>

Creatures

I used to prefer it to be male or herm but recently I've actually been getting into some yuri...so lesbian scenes have actually started to interest me more.

Well written scenes that don't feel like they gloss over the sex

Submissive play without having to choose the feat (after all, you did lose)

+Canines (knotting)
+Felines (barbed cock and rough tongue)
+Dragons (reptile-ish, versatile tongue, often cum inflation, size play)
+Foxtaur (can't quite figure out why...)
+Sirens (double penetration)

+Cock Cannon = I have no interest whatsoever in that japanese thing that starts with a b and the males circle jerk around a female. And the scenes with this creature remind me of it.
+Mental Mouse = I don't like the automatic loss scene when you go into the building.

+Peacock = a bit drab on the sexual part
+Sven = I really don't like the fact that the only way I can have sex with the male form version is to make him my "pet."

+Penguins? Oh come on, I'm really surprised there isn't one.
+Kappa

NPCs

+Eric
+Elijah (both good and bad, according to my mood)
+Sven
+Fang
+Candy
+Septus & Jennifer
+Frank
+Angie & Midnight
+Macadamia
+Xerxes
+Doran
+Brutus (both cleansed and not)
+Carl
+Hayato
+Sarah
+Alex
+Amy
+felinoid
+Coleen
+Snow
+Lisa

Dear lord I like the npcs >.>

Threesomes? How about foursomes...or a bigger kind of orgy. After all, they are all stuck in the same building...

+Eric = he is very versatile
+Elijah = he can be both good and bad
+Sven = a sweetheart
+Fang = feral knotting
+Candy = he is just an adorable character
+Septus & Jennifer = amusing group of characters and orgies...and knotting...wait...I'm sensing a pattern....
+Frank = I'm a geek, too.
+Kitsune = I have a kitsune fetish >.>

+Philp = not a personality type I like
+Dr.Moffatt = kind of a dick, no pun intended
Druide

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat