Rooftop Rumble event

Rooftop Rumble event

Postby Emeraldlink » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:37 pm

I can't seem to get the latest content. I know I haven't donated, so I have the option that's farthest back (currently May 25th), but the Rooftop Rumble event was put in the game on May 10th. Every time I search for it in the Warehouse District it just says that I can't find what I'm looking for there. Am I doing something wrong? Do I have to update the game with a new file to get it?
Emeraldlink

Re: Rooftop Rumble event

Postby Wahn » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:50 pm

Emeraldlink wrote:I can't seem to get the latest content. I know I haven't donated, so I have the option that's farthest back (currently May 25th), but the Rooftop Rumble event was put in the game on May 10th. Every time I search for it in the Warehouse District it just says that I can't find what I'm looking for there. Am I doing something wrong? Do I have to update the game with a new file to get it?

Hm, I just grabbed the free file (Serial number 140525 - so it's from 25.05.14), went to the warehouse district and...
>hunt rooftop rumble
It should be somewhere....
You manage to find your way to Rooftop Rumble!

While walking along the currently deserted sidewalk, you suddenly [...]

What exactly does your game say as Serial number at the start? Are you sure you didn't have a typo?
Wahn

Re: Rooftop Rumble event

Postby Emeraldlink » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:32 pm

Wahn wrote:
Emeraldlink wrote:I can't seem to get the latest content. I know I haven't donated, so I have the option that's farthest back (currently May 25th), but the Rooftop Rumble event was put in the game on May 10th. Every time I search for it in the Warehouse District it just says that I can't find what I'm looking for there. Am I doing something wrong? Do I have to update the game with a new file to get it?

Hm, I just grabbed the free file (Serial number 140525 - so it's from 25.05.14), went to the warehouse district and...
>hunt rooftop rumble
It should be somewhere....
You manage to find your way to Rooftop Rumble!

While walking along the currently deserted sidewalk, you suddenly [...]

What exactly does your game say as Serial number at the start? Are you sure you didn't have a typo?

The serial number says 140429. So I assume that's 29.04.14 instead of 25.05.14. I guess I should update my file.
Emeraldlink

Return to General Chat