Florence

Florence

Postby OmegaRook » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:08 pm

I can't seem too get past the offer to let me talk to the goo people in the community center quest. No matter what my libido is, it will not give me the option to donate fluids. I just keep getting the same five options. I have volunteered to pass out condoms at least a half dozen times and talked to Florence about every subject in the table. I have also talked to Blue Speaker about all the subjects as well, but still don't get the option to donate fluids from Florence. Am I missing something?
OmegaRook

Re: Florence

Postby OmegaRook » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:49 pm

Ah - never mind. After looking at the code, I see that the encounter isn't finished yet, and that the intro to Blue is as far as it gets now. Looking forward to finishing this quest when it is written.
OmegaRook

Re: Florence

Postby Wahn » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:17 am

OmegaRook wrote:Ah - never mind. After looking at the code, I see that the encounter isn't finished yet, and that the intro to Blue is as far as it gets now. Looking forward to finishing this quest when it is written.

Actually, no - you're wrong about that. There are additional sex scenes for both Blue as well as the Fluid Donation, which accidentally were left commented out and hidden behind a missing variable setting. It'll be fixed in the next update.
Wahn

Return to General Chat