Wiki Holes

Re: Wiki Holes

Postby Feo Takahari » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:15 pm

There seems to be something missing from the Fire Station Quest page. http://wiki.flexiblesurvival.com/w/Fire_Station_Quest It doesn't finish the sentence saying what happens if you admonish Mannaz. (You get the firefighter's coat whether you admonish him or not, so I'm not sure what's special.) It also doesn't give how to get shemale Kenaz.
Feo Takahari

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:40 pm

The Lamia enemy remains to be added to the wiki. I'd add her myself but I don't seem to have permission to edit the enemy list (though I can edit individual pages without issue).
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby TigerStripes » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:52 am

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:The Lamia enemy remains to be added to the wiki. I'd add her myself but I don't seem to have permission to edit the enemy list (though I can edit individual pages without issue).

The enemy list is automatically generated. Make a new page for the Lamia and be sure to include the various categories so the wiki will know to include it.

Code: Select all
[[Category:Monsters (Single Player)]]
[[Category:Monsters (SP-Hospital)]]
TigerStripes

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:16 pm

Okay, got her up, though the page should probably be checked for quality.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

Shoggoth on the Roof

Saber Kitty

Postby PhazonTitan » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:26 am

I noticed there was a hunting list introduced recently (I probably just overlooked it until now) and noticed the saber kitty in the outside area is not in the wiki yet.
-PhazonTitan-
PhazonTitan

Postby JohnWangJohnson » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:37 am

There's also no mention of how one renders Kenaz Shemale in any fire station/dalmation/etc material that I can find.

At this point, I don't even know if it's a thing that can be accomplished at all, or what.
JohnWangJohnson

Postby Ishim » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:39 pm

JohnWangJohnson wrote:There's also no mention of how one renders Kenaz Shemale

New page has been add to the quest page labeled Shemale Kenaz.
Ishim

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Sun May 31, 2015 2:55 pm

It looks like there's a Red Oni enemy that can be found in the Capital area now, but I can't find any references to it on the Wiki.

Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Tarmok » Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:06 am

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:It looks like there's a Red Oni enemy that can be found in the Capital area now, but I can't find any references to it on the Wiki.

http://wiki.flexiblesurvival.com/w/Hayato

hope this helps u i dont know about an "enemy" in that area
Tarmok

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:31 am

I'm well aware of Hayato (he's one of my favorite NPCs- it's rare to see submissive male characters who aren't the least bit effeminate). There's also a Red Oni enemy that can be found in the Capital region but isn't in the Wiki.

Shoggoth on the Roof

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat