Wiki Holes

Re: Wiki Holes

Postby Samsquatch » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:37 pm

I threw together a quick page for the Red Oni: http://wiki.flexiblesurvival.com/w/Red_Oni
Samsquatch

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:07 pm

Hey, could we get the list of actual commands for Ammy added to her page? I can never remember what they are.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby TigerStripes » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:29 am

Shoggoth on the Roof wrote:Hey, could we get the list of actual commands for Ammy added to her page? I can never remember what they are.

I've updated her page to include a list of the options.
TigerStripes

Postby pridefall » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:04 pm

The Alexandra Page ( http://wiki.flexiblesurvival.com/w/Alexandra) over on the Wiki has a faulty link at the bottom. A 404 Error appears when clicking on the GitHub link to the "Doberman" file.
pridefall

Postby pridefall » Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:13 am

It would be ABSOLUTELY GREAT if the Alexandra Page could be updated to show the following in no unclear terms:

Good Alexandra
The player encounters Alexandra in the same way during exploration, but instead chooses to submit rather than fight. The player must not THROW THE FIGHT or DO ANYTHING BUT SUBMIT AS THEIR FIRST ACTION as failure to do so blocks this path forever.
pridefall

Postby TigerStripes » Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:42 pm

pridefall wrote:<Alexandra Wiki page>

Link fixed. Requirement clarified.
TigerStripes

Postby lilymoncat » Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:15 pm

Elijah's page is a little out of date and confusing, in part because it doesn't quite clarify that to find Gabriel once you've seen the second part of Angels VS Demons on the Evil route you have to hunt the Seraphim enemy, and it doesn't mention that Gabriel can be tamed and brought to the bunker. Also, there's no page for Gabriel himself about that, or listing the fact that if there is a 'purify Evil Elijah' route it hasn't been worked on.
lilymoncat

Postby Wahn » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:28 am

lilymoncat wrote:Elijah's page is a little out of date and confusing, in part because it doesn't quite clarify that to find Gabriel once you've seen the second part of Angels VS Demons on the Evil route you have to hunt the Seraphim enemy, and it doesn't mention that Gabriel can be tamed and brought to the bunker. Also, there's no page for Gabriel himself about that, or listing the fact that if there is a 'purify Evil Elijah' route it hasn't been worked on.

Yeah, sorry about that - I don't usually have time to update the wiki and instead write new content for the game when the opportunity presents itself. Feel free to add in what you know on the wiki - it's open for anyone to edit, and you do have the high points on how and where to get Gabriel down. Just need to put it in the wiki.
Wahn

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:58 pm

Bobcat and Gun Bunny enemies need to be added to the wiki.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Wandering_Hero » Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:17 pm

The Egyptian Wing and associated content are missing in their entirety
Wandering_Hero

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat