Neophyte seeking review

Re: Neophyte seeking review

Postby Sheogorath » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:24 pm

I’m glade to hear that Traveler. If you would like see to more of this soon, leave a critique.
Blessed are the cheese makers.
Sheogorath

Postby Traveler121 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:55 am

K :D
Traveler121

Postby Sheogorath » Thu May 29, 2014 12:21 pm

Hello again everyone, Sheogorath here with a small up date for my project: Only the lonely. An outline of which can be viewed on the first page of this thread. Hopefully it can answer most people’s questions. Still, if anyone needs something clarified I am more than happy to do so.

As for what I've done, well. For starters, I finished two out of four female sex scenes with Kathy along with all her M/F stuff, started a third slightly complicated one. Then I worked out the outline for a tail cock scene (you guys like cumflation right?) which puts her character at 50% completion. Next I wrote up most of Ava’s first quest, only the turn in remains. Also I have begun writing Ava’s margay taur TF scene/template but its going slower than I would like because there are three player reactions. In addition to a few minor modifiers to the scene depending on if Drake is TFed or not. Other than that, I’ve been goomba stomping typos of which there are a plenty and playing with the Margay taur template. Oh, and I sort of um wrote some pet scenes. I.E. there is one where the pet pink raccoon (Candy) tries to give Drake head (with his success based on whether or not people have touched by madness), so ya that’s a thing now… Another involves Drake and the helper dog getting into an argument about the nature of the word ‘Hobo’. An even stranger one actually has Drake getting into a dominance fight with the felinoid companion.

One final detail, despite what is written above, I am not posting everything. Why, you ask? Simple, I have been trying to get someone to criticize my work for quite a while now. And sadly no one’s come forward, so I am trying a carrot and stick approach solely out of desperation here. I really hope this doesn’t piss people off, but I really want to hear people’s thoughts at some point.

Only the lonely: Aimlessly journeying through the wild nanite enhanced grasses of the dry pains, you locate a stretch of road heading away from the city. Normally, this minor abortion would beneath your notice, were it no for the siren’s call of a still standing billboard advertising the Last chance. A motel, camping, and auto shop less than a quarter mile away. Enticed by the prospect of high end salvage, you head off without a second thought towards the potential treasure trove of supplies. The trek itself is unusually quiet, owing to the pronounced absence of life (nanite altered or otherwise) in immediate area. Coming upon the outskirts of a large walled compound, you quickly find out why. Here the ground is cracked and pitted with hundreds of thumb sized holes. Their edges incrusted with flakes of a dried crimson substance. The traditionally all encompassing grasses which overrun the plains have beaten back, not by hand, but by flame. Getting closer to the complex you see the walls are covered in claw marks as if something or one attempted to climb them. A fool’s errand you note, observing multiple types of razor wire have been installed along the perimeter. Standing on your toes, you spot what could at best be described as an ad hock pill-box built atop of what assume you to be the hotel. Squinting, you spy the vague outline of a lone humanoid sniper; their weapon already drawing a bead on your chest is set up therein. Perhaps they were waiting for you to enter earshot, you muse.
Once your gazes’ meet, the marksman, their voice seemingly wrought from the unflinching cold of a moonless void yells, “Drop to your knees and hands behind your head mutant, unless you want to paint the black top brain matter grey.” As they flip on an attached laser sight that locks on to your nasal arch. Having no choice but to comply, for you doubt you could survive a bullet in the head, you do as the gunner instructs. “Smart choice stranger, now what in the hell do you want!?” The rifleman demands. Feeling it would be better to be relatively honest with the other. You inform them of the signage you spotted a ways back and how you thought you might do a bit of trading at the Last chance. A technically true statement, well as long as you replace the word trade with: “looting everything that isn’t nailed down,” that is.
Ruminating on your words for a moment, the other lowers their weapon saying. “Hm, alright then, if that’s the case maybe we can work something out. Come on, get up and head round front, I’ll let you in. But try anything funny-,” the fellow taps their rifle. Assuring them you mean no harm and are merely here to do some trading, you proceed, under the watch to the entrance of the Last chance. The aperture proper, a heavy steel gate fortified by a one foot thick cement wall. On the other side, you see the gunner, their heavy bolt-action rifle slung over their shoulder, sliding down a workman’s ladder propped up against the side of their perch. Able to get a better look at the other, you note they are about six foot six inches tall with an impressively built humanoid dressed in a white T-shirt, jeans, and black sneakers. Their skin a rich tan olive is complemented by well-kept black haired. He, judging from absence of breasts upon his craved chest and noticeable bulge in their pants appears purely male. At first glance, the man looks completely human, but as he strides over in an almost mechanically fashion to unlock the gate, you note the fellow’s sharp almond eyes are silted much like a hunting cat’s. Sliding back the gate he says, “Sorry about the tough talk kid, but with things the way they are right now, I can’t afford to be too carful,” nodding for you to enter. “Oh, name’s Augustus Drake by the way,” the other continues shutting the gate. While he locks it down, you take the opportunity to look the burg over. Given what you can see, the Last chance seems to be comprised of several buildings divided by a spacious parking lot. One, a fifties style two story tall motel, its walls painted a mallow beige is situated to the north. To the west is wooden walk way framed by a garden of various California poppies. In the eastern section is a small wilderness supply outlet joined with mechanic shop. No doubt intended as a lure for ill prepared vacationers who forgot to pack their hiking pants or unlucky truckers stuck out in the boonies. However, your sightseeing is brought to an abrupt end as Drake finishes sealing up the area saying, “Come on kid let’s talk in the lobby,” And walks off without listening for a reply. Deciding to follow along for the moment at least, you fall in step with Drake as he leads you to the motel. [Send the player to the Last chance lobby.]

Last chance lobby: The air here is stale smelling of a heady smoke, five tan leather seats are huddled up against the aft side of the room next to a 5x5 window pane. A carpet dyed light brown covers the floor, its surface pot marked by the trampling of innumerable visitors. The lobby’s egg shell white facades are decorated in yellowing letters of apparition from prior customers. Surprisingly up until the year 1991 all the missives are addressed to a person named Rufus Drake, not Augustus. The more recent documents appear to be from film crews, many of them criminal dramas thanking A. Drake for the use of the chance. In the rear sits an unadorned wooden counter with an open log book collecting dust set on its surface. Behind it is a collection of numbered room keys kept in small cubby holes similar to P.O boxes. Wedged beside this is a large wooden door marked: Staff supplies.

You can see Drake, the chance’s warden brooding in the background.

Exits: South Visible things Drake yourself area

[Drake has not been TFed.] Drake: A late thirty something Caucasian male, who you believe to be the owner of the Last chance. Standing at roughly six foot six Drake is a quite the tall fellow with a decent build. His masculine body is sculpted in tough compact muscles and his tight cut ass could teach diamonds a thing or two. He wears a fading white T-shirt and blue jeans that look a little for tight on him. Strapped to Drake’s back is a giant sniper rifle almost as big as he is with a popular quote from the Bhagavad-Gita: Now, I am become death, the destroyer of worlds, etched in a spiral pattern on the barrel. You recognize as an Anti-material rifle. A devastating weapon which made serious headlines recently after its manufacture recently begin advertising it as the most cost effective means for destroying an airliner. If you recall correctly, a single depleted Uranium round fired from that thing is purportedly able to pierce a modern tank’s engine block. Currently, he could almost pass for an unaltered human were it not for his vertical pupils that are eerily similar to those of a predatory cat’s or his odd earthen musk.

[Drake has been TFed.] Drake: Forcefully stripped of his humanity, due in large part to your meddling, Drake has transformed into a lion patriarch. Initially a tall man, Augustus’s infection has imbued him with an extra six inches putting the man at a towering seven feet. After being warped by the nanites you indirectly infected him with, Drake’s impassive face has taken on the hardened boxy muzzle and dark blunted nose of feral male lion. Adding to the effect is a mane of liquid bronze growing from around his neck. The ends of which appear to have a ring of flowing crimson circumscribing it, almost making it appear that Augustus’s neck were covered in freshly drawn blood. His torso, humanoid in shape and covered in a pelt of burnished gold, has become a dense sea of finely hewed muscles you could teach an anatomy class on. Altered by the infection, Drake’s digits have become an efficient hybrid of leonine paws and sapiens hands. That allows him the benefit of inch long retractable claws; while preserving his ability to operate sensitive equipment. Much in the order of his mane, Drake’s fingers and toes are tipped with bright sanguine hairs. Sprouting from his chiseled ass is a three foot long Felidae tail, which just like his digits ends in a tuft of rich blood red fur. Resting upon Drake’s carved digitigrade legs is a pair of cantaloupe sized furry gonads that hang close to his knees. (How does he sit down with those?) In contrast his feline sheath appears to be around two inches thick and less than three inches long. However as Drake is now an anthro lion, his true length could be three to four times that.
No longer able to fit into most pre-infection attire, Augustus has to walk about in the nude. The sole exception being a wrap around holster he wears around his chest that at the moment is playing host to large pocketknife. Hoisted over Drake shoulder is his Anti-material rifle the words: Now, I am become death, the destroyer of worlds coiling around the barrel. A deadly Astra, the Anti-material is allegedly able to bring shred an Abrams tank’s engine block with a single shot from it H.E.A.T rounds.

Actions: talk smell fuck trade

[Pre TF] Smell: Drake smells of smoke and gun powder with an underlining feline musk.

[Post TF] Smell: Drake exudes a calming feline muck. You almost feel a little sleepy being around him.

[Drake has not been TFed.] [Fuck] {First time} (Number of player cocks is > 0) “Look though I’m flatted you find me uh, interesting an all, but I am straight ok.” Feeling a little embarrassed, you apologize for the misunderstanding. “No harm done,” Drake says reassuringly.

(Otherwise) “Hm, I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t interested,” Drake says emitting a rather lusty cat like growl. “Ahem, sorry about,” Drake coughs into his hand. “But I am sort of in a relationship right now so…ya.”

(Otherwise) They don’t seem interested in that.

[Drake has been TFed.] [Fuck] {First time} (Number of player cocks is > 0) “No thanks I am straight.”

(Otherwise) They don’t seem interested in that.

[Drake has been TFed.] [Number of player cunts is > 0]

[Talk first time] “Grab a seat if you like,” Drake says walking behind the counter, not paying much attention to whether you do or don’t. Opening a hidden drawer, he pulls out a lighter along with what is obviously a half smoked hand rolled joint, unabashedly sparking it up he continues. “Now, you said you’re looking to do a little trading right?” You reply in the affirmative. “Good, here’s the deal I am short up on medical supplies and can’t leave this place alone long enough to go searching for them myself. If in you’re willing to part with any spare med kits you find on your travels, I’ll give you two bottles of water and some food for your trouble. Sound like a deal?” Drake asks blowing a puff of fragrant grey smoke rings. Nodding, you tell the man you’ll think about it. “Alright, oh one more thing I forgot to mention,” He takes a long drag, “while you’re walking the grounds, you might pay a visit to my big Kathy, she’s in room 020,’ Drake points towards the ceiling, “or little Ava out in the garage. Course, if you mess either of my girls. The nanite infection will be the least of your worries.” He concludes calmly shuffling out the joint on his calloused palm, flicking the ash off with his middle finger.

[Player has spoken to Drake more than twice.] Briefly shooting the breeze with Drake, you bring up the subject of his continued survival. “To be honest I got lucky; since at the time of the outbreak I was already indoors along with most of the staff and cliental, that way we avoided the brunt of the infection. Unfortunately, people weren’t too keen on staying put and decided to run the blockade down yonder,” Drake nods his head in the general direction of the quarantine line. “They didn’t get far before the ferals caught on. I’ll spare you the sorted details. But suffice to say the military didn’t take too kindly to a column of horny mutants so close to their position and shelled the lot of them to kingdom come. Not too long after the flames died down, a convoy was sent out from beyond the line, I am guessing to assess the situation in the city, since most drones aren’t getting through. But the bloody fools, they went out in light armor with almost no heavy weapons, chem suits, tank support, or explosives. Hell, I pretty sure they didn’t even bring flash bangs.”

“What happened to them?”

“The bane of my existence, god damn behemoths happened. Those fucks attacked the convoy not one hour in turning, eating, and un-birthing the lot of them. When all was finally said an done, I went out looking for survivors, as you can guess there weren’t any. On the plus side, I looted this beauty from an overturned A.P.C,” Drake says baring his teeth like a beast stalking his prey as he hoists the Anti-material rifle. “Can you believe those “soldiers” never took this thing out of its case? Ugh,” Drake rubs his forehead, “my head hurts just thinking about it. Aside from the Brahmashira here, I pulled out a few dozen boxes of ammo 50 Cal., sands bags, bits of gear. Pretty much everything I needed to set up a nice little no-mans-land. Since then,” Drake shrugs, “I’ve just been waiting for the troops to get serious and roll on in.”

[Player has spoken to Drake more than five times.] Intrigued by Drakes’ Felidae pupils you ask him how he obtained them. “These,” Drake points to his eyes, “are the result of me letting my guard down.” Not satisfied with that answer, you request Drake elaborate. “Ok, the long and the short of is that before I met Kathy and Ava, I let a group of people stay here for awhile. In exchange, they gave me some supplies and watched over the chance while I’d go carry out deep raids into the heart of the zone, I mean city. And well on the way back from my last trip I was answering the old call of the wild, when this fucking Manticore flies into me from behind.” Drake holds his right hand at a ninety degree angle; then glides his left hand to the palm of his right hand. “No joke, the gob-shit actually tried to mount me,” Drake audibly gags at the thought of another male wanting his ass. “Good thing for me I had my great grand pappy’s old trench knife on hand. Ah now that was good Deutsch Stahl from the Kaiser Reich, not like this piece of junk pot metal from china I am using now.” Drake pulls his shirt collar away from his neck, displaying a black nylon knife holster playing host to a cheap pocket knife strapped around his chest. “So, when the fucker was lining himself I torn my left hand free form its grasp, drew my knife and slashed up the bastard’s diaphragm. Didn’t do much but once I landed a solid jab on the critter’s paw,” Drake makes a stabbing motion at his right hand, “the blighter finally loosened its grip enough to give me the chance to struggle out from under it. Asshole was persistent all give him that, even with a giant whole through his foot and a bleeding chest, he still tried to rape me. Almost succeed to,” Drake involuntarily winces, “until I gouged out his right eye. That drove the finally the Manticore off, but man I was a freaking bloody chunk spewing wreck for the better part of a day. By the way, you run into an ornery scared up one-eyed Manticore that walks sort a funny or has scar on its front right paw. Tell him I want my family’s knife back. I plan on giving it to my kids after all. *Huff* anyways, after I patched myself up, I headed on back to the Last chance and something a hell of a lot worse.” You ask Drake what he means. “Those people I mentioned earlier, turns out they were infected. But that is a story in and of itself.”

[Player has spoken to Drake more than ten times.] Wondering why the majority of the Last chance is sealed up, you ask Drake if something went down prior to your arrival. “Ya, I guess it does look a little suspicious, so I’ll tell to you straight. You see not long after everyone with a working car, or the ability to steal one, tried to flee the outbreak, a group of teens from the local college showed up begging for shelter. I let them in, but I forgot to search them or their stuff first. Stupid old fool,” Drake mutters under his breath. “I guess one of them may have drunk tainted water or fiddled with an infectious doodad at some point and kept their mutation secret. Looking back on it, it should have been obvious they were hiding something, but I was too willing to write off my suspicious by feeding myself these trite lines. Oh they’re just scared kids, let them be, it’s not your place to pry, who are you their father…fuck me I should a listened to my gut.” Drake says his full of pure self-loathing. “Still, things worked out for a time at least. I got to run deep raids for bit, gather up supplies, fortified the chance with their help, meet other survivors, even a sane mutie or two. Shit didn’t last, never does,” Drake says pulling a roach-clip alongside an orange plastic lighter from his desk. Lighting it up he continues, “On my last foray, I got well… mauled by a Manticore, during one of my more ahem vulnerable moments. I survived thanks to the nanites. Bout time they did something useful right? Still I was out of commission for about a day.” Drake pauses for a drag. “Course when I limped back to the chance I found the teens had gone feral, torn up most of the rooms, and skipped town, uh metaphorically speaking. Clean up was a god damn bitch to, I ended up burning most of the furniture, carpets, shower curtains, a section of wall, don’t ask. Still I am not one hundred percent sure I got everything. So for now, I am keeping them locked down till the C.D.C, F.E.M.A, the E.P.A, or better yet all three give me the all clear. This about answer your question kid?”

“I wonder what the government will do with me and the girls.”

“Man, I could go for a cup of coffee, even decaf.”

“What is it, (Random chance of the following) [dragons] [behemoths] [taurs]?”

“Got any news?”

“Hard to believe I am going to be dad.”

“Don’t worry about us. Come hell or high water, I’ll see my,” Drake pauses, a look of sublime contentment growing on his otherwise stern visage, “family through this.”

“Hey, you see a lighter anywhere around here,” Drake says peering over room. “Up, never mind, it fell under the desk.”

“I don’t know what I’d do without Kathy and Ava around to keep me company.”

“Used to joke I preferred the company of animals over most people. I didn’t expect the universe to take me seriously.”

“Wish I had my knife back.”

“What would my folks think of their grandkids?”

“Don’t you have somewhere else to be?”

“I swear if that pedantic dragon shows up again.”

[Augustus has not been TFed.] “Staying out of trouble?”

[Augustus has not been TFed.] “Hey kid, be safe.”

[Augustus has not been TFed.] “Is it me or is it getting a little drafty in here,” Drake says rubbing his arms for warmth. “Huh,” Drake pulls on his sleeve revealing a tear running down the back. “God fucking damn it, I ripped another one.”

[Drake has been TFed.] “Oh kid, there’s something really important I need to-AH!!! D-damn n-nits I bits my-sh mouth-sh again-sh,” Augustus says massaging his cheek, as a trickle of blood oozes from his lips.

[Drake has been TFed.] “Their some reason you’re still bothering me.”

[Drake has been TFed.] “Get out of my face.”

[Drake has been TFed.] “You mind fucking off? I promised Ava I’d read to her in a bit.”

[Drake has been TFed.] “Go darken someone else’s door, asshole.”

[Drake has been TFed.] “Oh god, what is it now?”

Trade: “Thanks kid, this will help Ka-ahem me out a lot.” Drake says squirreling the medical equipment behind the counter. “Here,” he opens a nondescript drawer, “your remuneration,” Augustus says handing you two units of food and water.

“Huh little lighter than I expected,” Augustus rattles the kit next to his ear, “but still good on ya kid.” Drake says vanishing the first aid kit. “And there you go, honest pay for honest work.” he says sliding a bit of food and water your way.

Shaking his head at your offer Drake says. “Sorry kid, if that ones anything like the last I don’t want it.” Wondering what’s wrong with your med kits, you ask Drake if he could be more precise. “*Huff* guess I got no choice, look kid those kits were for Kathy,” Drake sighs. “Since, I don’t know if you’ve noticed but she’s due any time now. And to be perfectly frank, I not sure she’ll survive labor. I mean she has that-that huge litter,” Drake starts pacing around the lobby, “and she’s so small how is Kathy going to, what if she? What if I can’t, what I’ll do if she…and little Ava,” Drakes says his voice cracking like a nervous teen as he buries his head in his hands. “Shit kid, I’m in over my head here. I mean braining a behemoth from half a click away or garroting a Minotaur is one thing, but I don’t know what do if stuff goes south.” Drake looks at you through his fingers. “That’s why I’ve been sending you out for those med kits. I thought at the very least I could get stitches, syringes, or hell even a set of sterile gloves would be a god send.” Perturbed, you ask Drake why he hid this information from you. “*Sigh* kid we have a saying in my family: never let anyone have a hold over you. Sounds pessimistic I know, but I couldn’t sure how’d react or if you’d try and take advantage of the situation. But I am out of option now, so if you’re still willing to help I sure as hell need it.” Continue helping Drake yes or no?

No: “Ya, I guess that was too much to expect from someone like you.”

Yes: “Wait really?” You nod asking Drake what his plan is. “Well I don’t so much have a plan as a gamble. You see, I haven’t checked over the local clinics, care centers, and police stations. Cause the way I figured it, those places along with the rest of our emergency services would be hit the hardest by the outbreak. But at this point, I can’t see anyway around it. So kid if your up to it, I‘d like you to take a look around the city for a children’s hospital or pediatricians’ office. Who knows, maybe one of the near by practices survived the infection.” Bobbing your head, you ask Drake if he could make a list of items he’s looking for. “Good idea,” Augustus takes out a pen and a pad of paper, “let’s see gloves, formula, drops, T-dap, those ear-an-throat syringes mom used...,” Drake mumbles to himself. Five minutes and two sheet of paper later, Augustus puts down his pen. “Here you go kid, sorry for the wait.” Drake says handing you the note pad. Taking it from him, you tell you’ll keep you eyes open. “Thanks kid.”

[Requires the player has completed Medea’s quest.] Remembering the list Drake gave you, you ask Dr. Medea if they by any chance they’d willing to help you locate a few pieces of pediatric equipment. “I can’t see the harm, may I see the list?” She replies. Nodding, you hand them the note. “Hm, you don’t need this, were out of those…hasn’t been outbreak of that since the 70’s… That spoiled after the power went out.” Medea says clicking their talons. “This is quite the request, not an entirely unreasonable one, but are you sure you need these? You appear fine.” Medea says with a note of concern in their voice as they take out their instruments. Waving her off, you tell Medea the items aren’t for you specifically. “I see you’re getting these for a friend I take it?” You tell them that’s the case, more or less. “Ah that makes sense, would you mind telling me a little bit about the patient.” Bobbing your head, you inform Medea of Kathy’s rather extreme pregnancy. Noting how Augustus fears her small stature could lead to labor complications. “Oh my,” Medea says looking rather flush in the face. “I see why what did you call him, Augustus Drake, strange name. Would be worried, thankfully the nanite infection seems to handle many of the issues typically associated with child birth. So you can safely tell Mr. and Mrs. Drake they don’t have anything to worry about. Still,” Medea flips through the note pad again. “I can’t in good conscious argue against having some sterile equipment on hand. Give me a moment and I’ll see what can do.” They say digging through their office. About a minute later, she’s packed up a little to go bag for you. “Here I don’t know if the gloves will fit but him, but other than that this should be all he needs. Should Mr. or Mrs. Drake have any further questions I’ve included my card along with a few pamphlets for parents choosing to have their children at home. They probably won’t need it though. Oh and please do pass on my best wishes to the expectant couple,” Medea says depositing the care package into your waiting mitts.

“Any luck kid,” Drake mutters from behind the counter, his chin resting on his knuckles. Shaking your head in the affirmative, you hand him Medea’s parcel. “Is this all you could find kid?” He asks looking rather depressed at the sight of lack luster haul. Electing to put him at easy you regale Drake about your encounter with Medea. Telling him how many of the items he request won’t be necessary due to the nanite plague. “Really,” he says sifting through the package. “Well I guess I’ll have to take this,” Drake pulls out Medea’s card, “Doctor Medea, huh what a funny name, at their word.” Drake gets up from behind the counter. “*Huff* still you did right by me and mine, so let me give something a little more valuable than food or water. Just need a second to get it out of the storage,” He says extracting a five inch in diameter key ring from his desk. Selecting one with red tape wrapped around it, Drake unlocks the storeroom and heads on in, shutting the door behind himself.
A minute or two passes before he returns carrying a battered medium sized black plastic suitcase not unlike those used by the military or a P.M.C. Placing the container on the counter, Drake undoes a number of hidden pressure latches; flips the case open and slides it over to you. Looking inside of the case, you see a deconstructed short barrel rifle, known in parlance as a Bullpup. While these weapons might not always have the range or stopping power of conventional rifles like the rugged Kalashnikov or modern A.R. They excel in close quarters or urban scenarios owing to their maneuverability light weight design. Given your situation, such a layout is probably among the ideal. Interestingly, as you examine the piece’s innards a little more thoroughly, you notice a number of electronic components have been added in lue of the normal firing mechanisms. Further, the weapon does not appear to accept cartridges, belts, or even individual shells leading you to believe this gun may have a self contained source of ammunition.
“Beauty isn’t it?” Drake says pulling out the stock. A rather elegant jet black thing engraved with bald eagle posing atop the letters RSX. You nod asking where he got such a prize. “Well I’m not sure if I told you this. But a couple of weeks ago a military convoy got fraged by the behemoths not too far from the chance. There were no survivors but a lot of their gear was left mostly intact. This being among them,” Drake taps the stock. “Now if you can give another minute or two I put this together for ya.” Wondering why you’d need his help, you ask Drake if could perhaps do it yourself. “Do you have a good multi-tool, a pair of magnifying glasses, and read the manual; which by the way is thicker than my thumb?” You tell him no. “Then I think you’d best leave it to me. Now where are my old glasses,” Drake says rummaging through his desk. “Dang,” Drake snaps his fingers, “I must have left them up stairs. Come on,” he says gesturing for you to follow him. Shrugging, you pick up suitcase and fall instep with Augustus.
On the way up though, you notice a slight laxity in Drake’s demeanor. No longer do his shoulders appear ridged in the order of one carrying a great weight. His stride once boarding on mechanical now has a bit of joyful swagger to it. Even his stern expression is lost. Reaching Kathy’s door, Drake smiles perhaps for the first time since you’ve meet him as knocks on her door. “Sweetie, I coming in,” he says letting himself in.

“Drake-y!” Kathy her arms open wide exclaims as you walk in after him.

“Hey honey,” Drake says hugging his mate, nuzzling the side her of her head with his own. “I am sorry to bother you about this, but have you seen my magnifying glasses?”

“Oh, that’s right I forgot to tell you.” Kathy says disentangling herself form Drake. “I was trying them on last night, don’t worry though.” Kathy rolls onto her tummy reaching for the nearby nightstand. “I put them in here when I was done.” Kathy says pulling out a stubby pair of spectacles not all that dissimilar to those stereotypically worn by librarians. “By the way how do I look?” She asks adoring the eye wear. Which you have to say doesn’t look all that bad on the portly lioness. Even if they do not rest on her head exactly as they were intend.

“Hm, you know, I didn’t think it was possible but you may have actually found a way to look even cuter.” Drake says rubbing his chin as if to make a show of his inspection. “Course now I feel bad about asking for them back.”

“Flatterer,” Kathy teases handing Drake his glasses.

“Thanks sweetie, you know when I am done we could-,” Augustus whispers to Kathy as he kisses the nape of her neck.

“Ooh, I’ll have to get out the mini-skirt then,” Kathy cuffs running her fingers through Drake’s mane. “But could you take care of them first, I don’t do public shows anymore,” she says gesture to you.

“Oh right,” Augustus sighs. “Hey kid, you mind setting that thing down on the table while I get out my tool.” Drake says over his shoulder as he pokes through the nightstands. Grunting, you do as he requests then prop your back against the door frame. Locating his multi-tool, Drake takes a seat, removing what you guess is the trigger assemble and barrel from the suitcase. “Alright-y, this shouldn’t be more than a spell.” He says putting on his glasses.” Now let’s see, according manual I have to connect these wires to this thing here.” he says expertly coiling the tips of several wires together. “Then trim the excess then adjust the screws a half turn, clear off any dust-,” Drake murmurs slowly assembling the carbine. A rather idiosyncrasies task you realize watching him make hundreds of tiny adjustment, muttering at the same time about magnetic saturation, scram rail alignment, and heat dispersion. Perhaps curious as what he’s building, Kathy waddles over to Drakes’ side saying. “What’s this thing?”

“My guess, it’s a gauss gun sort of like ones my roommate in college was working on.”

“What’s gauss? Is that the stuff you used to clean my cuts?”

“Sorry it’s a homophone-,”

“A homo huh,” Kathy interrupts.

“Don’t worry about it honey, I explain later. But basically this thing uses high powered magnets to fling sharp bits of metal. Kind of like the Brahmashira only without the need for normal bullets. Still, I wonder how they overcame the problem of rail degradation.” Drake says affixing the rifle’s housing.

“Oh so why are you giving it to them?” Kathy says nodding her head towards you.

“Well the kid did us a favor by found those supplies you’ll need-,”

“Wait, is this about the cubs? I told you, they’ll be fine.” Kathy giggles petting her belly fur.

“I know Kathy but,” Drake says wrapping an arm around her. “If anything happened… I don’t think I could live with myself.”

“Oh Drake,” Kathy says pulling herself next to him. “You get so cute when you’re all angst-y for no reason.”

“Now who’s the flatterer,” Augustus jokes slapping the finishing touches on the carbine’s casing.

“Still you,” Kathy says as he completes the weapon. Getting up, Drake whispers something in Kathy’s ear that makes her chuckle then saunter off to the other side of the room.

“Sorry for the wait kid, here let me give you a quick demo outside,” he says handing you the rifle. Accepting it head you allow Augustus to lead you out door only to hear Kathy say, “Um, Drake I think I need a little help putting on the mini-skirt,” stopping him in his tracks.

“Actually on second thought kid maybe you should head out on your own to test your new gun. Ya I think that’d best. So uh good luck and don’t shoot your foot off,” Drake says pushing you all the way out onto the dry plains. Locking the gate behind you, he sprints back to room 020 like desperate young man about to lose his V-card. Looks like you won’t be getting back in for awhile, but oh well at least you got a new gun. [Send player to dry plains.] [Add Driver carbine to player inventory.]

Driver carbine: Rebuilt from stolen U.S military ordnance, this short barrel weapon sports a style bullpup stock comprised of an unknown ultra lightweight. Emblazoned upon its grip is an effigy of bald eagle perched atop a shield baring the letters RSX. A series breakers have been built along the muzzle, thus preserving it’s accuracy during periods of sustained fire. Below the barrel is a green laser designed to be visible in almost any lighting situation. Quizzically, no matter times you fire it, the carbine never runs out of ammo or experiences heat build up. Smell: Oy, this here smells like a right proper shooter it does! [Weight: 8, damage: 12, adds a +3 to the first strike perception check before combat. This item is upgradeable by Snow.]

Last chance parking lot: Surround by on all sides by cement walls the complex is about the size of a school’s playground, able to accommodate over thirty cars and a quarter that many trucks. Though at the moment the area is completely empty as everyone with vehicle and half a brain already took off. Whether or not people made it past the military quarantine is anyone’s guess. To the east, you can see small garden patio set up as a place for travels and customers alike to stretch their legs after a long drive. In the western quartet of the last chance you can see an auto shop blended with a camping supply store proudly advertised as the only rest stop in over fifty miles. Sadly, the hiking outlet is sealed by pad lock bigger than your head. A sign tacked on the door reads: Trespass at your own risk. The car garage looks to open though. Located in the southern portion of the complex is Last chance motel.

Exits: south east west [nav explore scavenge] Visible things: yourself area

Drake’s garden: Kept painstakingly neat despite of the nanite infection, this garden is home to a remarkable number of California poppies. The plants are properly pruned and tended with petals ranging from soft whites, to deep reds; even light purple versions are woven together like the arms of a prismatic spiral galaxy. Gaps between the flower beds have been filled with water polished serpentine and low quality garnets in all but four spaces. These sections ordered around the half way points of the compass have solid redwood wooden walkway connecting them to the garden’s heart, a simple wooden platform barely large enough to host five individuals.

Exits: west Visible thing: yourself area
Sheogorath

Postby Sheogorath » Thu May 29, 2014 12:21 pm

Last chance auto body: Able to accommodate everything from the aged VW bug to eighteen wheelers, this car garage has recently been converted into a one story loft for Ava. Gone are myriad tools of the trade. In their place a plain brown carpet has been thrown over the cement floor, hiding years of oil stains not to mention the hydraulics. Nestled in a corner of the building is a quartet of mattress arrayed a two by two in a fashion similar to a Japanese futon. Over which an improvised bed sheet sewn from a number of mismatching ones has been draped. The majority of the structures standing walls appear barren, all but one that is. For in the rear of the build, you see a collection of old world lithography has been affixed to the facade. Scattered throughout the garage are towering stacks are examples of old world iconography in differing states of deconstruction. As it is, you have no idea what the Ava intends to create out of this extemporaneous swath of pre-infection imagery.

You can see Ava carving up an old issue of Nat geo with a disposable paper knife.

Exits: east Visible thing: Ava yourself area

First time visiting: Ducking under the partially closed garage door, you find yourself face to face with the garage’s feline occupant. Tauric in nature, they would be around twelve feet tall when standing all fours. Their head initially reminds of an average house cats’, yet their wide Brobdingnagian eyes and unique facial markings bespeak more of nocturnal predator than some lap animal. Adding a measure of credence to this is assumption is their luminous pelt yellow and white with miniature rosettes sprinkled through out. A feature only present in the designer savannah cat people created some years ago, leopards, ocelots, and…margays! Bingo, you opine mentally patting yourself on the back as you connect the taur’s coat with the plump cat girls at the state fair. A heft creature, the taur’s anthro half supports a husky frame with six P-cup fun bags. Fused to their waist is an equally fluffy lower body built in the order of a predatory feline’s. Their digitigrade legs have a health amount of padding that almost obscures their set of developed calves. Fighting for attention between their legs is another of set of eight thirteen inch breasts. Swishing behind them is a billowing tail coated in rings of gold and burnt ebony, wrapped around the end of this appendage is small baby blue blanket. She, you realize is solely female observing her lack of male equipment. Quite the rarity given that most of the tauric Panthera you’ve encountered tend to be inter-gendered. Then again, she’s genus leopardus after all, but that’s neither here nor there.
Her room is sparsely furnished with a faded brown rug and a cobbled together davenport being the sole amenities. The floor though relatively clean in that there are no bits of dirt of hair trapped in the flooring, a good deal of loose paper has been scattered. All of which have random portions expertly cut out. Most of the walls are bare, yet in the rear, you can see what you believe to the beginnings of a collage made out of old reading material. Or it’s her scrap book collection minus that whole book part. Which would make it more of a scarp wall? You muse as the tauress justifiably interrupts your train of thought.

[Number of player cocks is > 0.] “Uh-um, h-h-hello there, does Dad- I mean Drake know you here?” She stammers with a nervous light in her eyes as she backs her rump against the wall as if to keep her sex as far from you as possible. Wanting to put her at ease, for you doubt you’d get much in the way of conversation from her otherwise. You inform the tauress that Drake asked you should stop by. “That’s a relief,” she sighs looking a little calmer, yet keeps her hind end away from you. “Oh, my names Ava,” she adds awkwardly eyeing you as one would a dangerous or diseased animal.

[Otherwise] “Oh hi there, sorry I didn’t hear you walking by. Or I would have tied up a bit, please just give me a second to clean up.” The tauress says in a demure embarrassed tone as she hurriedly she sweeps the loose leaf paper into pile with her tail. Explaining to her it’s alright, you inform the tauress that Drake asked you to say hello, not inspect her living arrangements. “Right sorry, I didn’t mean to say you were, not that you couldn’t if you wanted to. Or that you should, I mean,” she shakes her head sighing. “My names Ava, nice to meet you,” she says in a much more even tone. In reply, you give Ava your name telling her likewise, which makes her smile.

Ava: Standing a solid twelve feet tall when on all fours, Ava’s margay taur body easily dwarfs many of the infected you’ve encountered up until this point. Her gentle feline eyes are wide and expressive making you smile regardless of your mood when her gaze meets yours. Framed by a natural black liner reminiscent of an Egyptian queen and cast upon a pelt of crystalline sunlight, her cat-like face is at once both exotic and innocent. Much like the margays at the state fair she likely descends from, Ava’s humanoid torso is generously endowed with a sextet of P-cup breasts with a huggable fluffy paunch. Her humanoid arms, decorated in adorable rosettes have pleasing amount of pudginess to them. While Ava’s hands appear mostly sapien in design, small barely noticeable black pads are visible on her palms. Strangely instead of finger nails, Ava has tiny partially concealed slits on the tips of her fingers housing her long claws.
Melded to the area where her groin would be is Ava’s bestial lower body. To the casual observer, her feral portion would resemble that of domesticated feline though markedly larger. Her furry paws, comparable in scale to dinner platters, appear built more for stalking prey than out right chases, a reality her thunder thighs heartily second. Her undercarriage mirrors her anthro half having eight evenly proportioned M-cup breasts tucked between her legs. Sneaking a quick peek at her supple ass, you notice Ava has a pair of [seemingly bottomless] [canyon-like] [cavernous] [expansive] [elephantine] [titanic] [person-swallowing] cunts. Strangely, her plush pink nether lips though unerringly large have a rather human appearance to them. Tied in a bow around the end of Ava’s billowing tail is a blue blanket with the Last chance’s log stamped on the corner.

Actions: talk smell fuck get milk

Smell: Ava emits a faint calming scent evocative of the moments after a long rainstorm.

Talk: (1) Having never encountered a Margay taur before, you ask Ava how she acquired her current form. “Huh,” Ava tilts her head, “I’ve been like this since I was born,” she says looking at you like you’ve just asked her if fire is hot. Flabbergasted, you accidently inquire when that was. “I am not sure, let me think,” Ava props her left hand under her chin. “Actually, now that you mention it I don’t know when I was born.” Your curiosity peaked. You decide to ask Ava if she perhaps remembers where she was born. “Mmhh, it was this weird place called the state fair.” Feeling like your getting somewhere, you inquire as to why she left. Pointing that as far as you know most margay infected don’t leave the fairgrounds. “Oh, I was looking for my mommy and daddy.” Finding this an odd response, you point since she’s part margay, wouldn’t one of them be her mother. “Maybe except the other margays don’t like me, I tried talking with them, really I tried my hardest, but they would hiss and growl at me saying I was ‘too big’ or ‘not right’. The other creatures were just a bad always chasing me, stealing my food, or trying to shove their gross cocks in my face.” Ava says looking as if she’s fighting back an unbelievably powerful urge to throw up. “Sorry about that,” Ava covers her mouth, “I got really queasy. So I left, I thought maybe I could find my daddy out in the city. That maybe me and him could look for mommy at the fair. I didn’t find him though.” Ava says tucking her chin into her bosom. You ask why she come to the chance then if she was looking for her father. “This,” Ava flashes a blanket with the chances logo tied around her tail. “I’ve had it since I was a kitten. I don’t know who gave to me though, but it’s all I had.” Ava says crossing her arms as if she were cold. Wondering what happen next, you ask Ava how her search went. “Bad,” Ava peeps, “most of the people I meet either ran away or tried hurting me.” Sometimes I could get them to go away if I gave them my food-an-water but… not always.” You ask her if she ever fought back. “Once, but it don’t feel good.” You request she be a bit clearer. Ava shrugs, “I can’t really explain it but I got this tightness right here when I think about seeing people in pain, kind of like I can’t breath.” she places a paw on her chest. “It still hasn’t gone away, and I rather be beaten up again then feel that way.” Not sure how to respond to such an admission, you inquire about what happened next. “I don’t know. I remember my head started getting really light and hot like I was always standing in the sun all the time then… I-I think got chased out of the city or maybe I left on my own. My memory is kind of fuzzy but I know at some point I ended up in the plains. It wasn’t that bad since the…ferals, I think that’s what Drake calls them, didn’t bother me but they didn’t talk to me either. So, I, um sort of got lost after this stinky rain washed out my trail. But not long after that,” Ava brightens up, “I found a, what did Drake call it, a billboard I think, with the same marking as the one on my blanket.”

“And that’s how you found your way here?”

“Mh-hm, there was a road I followed leading right up the chance.” Ava answers. Remembering the less than warm reception Augustus gave you. You ask Ava how her first encounter with Drake went. “To be honest, the way he first looked at me even though his was nude and unarmed. It was probably one of the most frightening experiences I’ve had. There just something about his expression that said I was less than a bug to him, but then… I saw Kathy standing him clutching her tummy against Drakes’ leg. I realized what they were, a mommy and a daddy. For a second I thought, wait that’s not true, I wanted them to be mine but… they aren’t.” Wondering how thing went from their, you inquire if Ava was able to learn anything about her family. “No, it turns out Drake donates the linens here every few years to someone named the Red Cross, so they can give it to other people. Or something I don’t really understand it myself.” You ask Ava why she then is she still at the last chance. “I don’t know where else to go. Also, I like being here with Kathy and Drake. They’re always so nice to me. Drake even gave me this room. That was the first time anyone ever gave me anything,” Ava adds patting a near by wall with her tail.

“What about your parents? Don’t you still want to find them?”

“A little bit, but I am not so sure anymore. I mean if my parents actually cared about me why was I abandoned? But Drake and Kathy, they listen to me. They really care what I think, and how I feel. My ‘real’ parents couldn’t even be bothered to name me, Da-Drake did.”

Bemused by Ava’s work in progress, you inquire as to what she’s doing. “That it’s called a-a-um coil, no coal, or is it a college? Oh wait it’s a collage I am making of mo-Kathy and Drake. See there’s Drakes’ left eye,” Ava points to a number of overlapping brown-ish photos depicting an African savannah. “And that’s part of Kathy’s tail,” Ava gestures at ads for gold Rolex watches. Sadly, you don’t ‘see’ either of these things, no matter which you look at it it’s just a bunch of photos randomly adhered to a wall. Perhaps reading your expression, Ava chimes in. “I am not anywhere near done though. You see since…I already cut up most of most of the books and magazines around here.” She says motioning to the piles of sliced up literature. “I’m well out of art supplies. I mean I get lucky from time to time and see something I miss. But still I haven’t gotten anywhere in quite awhile.” Ava says propping her chin on her wrists. “Maybe if I,” Ava shakes her head as if to clear it, “no that’s a bad idea.”

“Maybe what’s a bad idea?”

“Oh, I was thinking about hunting around the high rise district for this big green box that had all these colorful pieces of paper on display. I believe it’s called a newsstand?” Ava shrugs. “I pretty sure I could use that, but I don’t want to leave the Last chance. Plus I’m sure something’s living in it.” Ava sighs, “Oh well I am not going to worry about.” [Family portrait part one.]

“I feel sorry for Da-Drake he’s almost always watch.”

“I love spending time with Kathy, she’s so cuddly and her milk tastes great.” Ava says involuntarily licking her lips.

“Do you like my room? Drake put it together.”

“I hope Drake and mo-Kathy’s cubs like me.”

“I have no know what I’d have done if Drake and Kathy hadn’t taken me in.”

“Have you been to the garden?”

“Would you like some milk?”

“I don’t know why but after I began suckling from Kathy I started lactating. Its kind fun actually listening to the sloshing sounds my breasts make, still I wish people to share it with.”

{Drake has been transformed.} “Don’t tell Drake this, but I think he looks better as a lion.”

Get milk: (Normal phase) Feeling a tad parched, you ask Ava if she has any milk to spare. “I sure do,” Ava exclaims pushing her mattress aside, revealing a steel grate which covers what appears to be a hydraulic lift. And only with two clawed fingers, Ava effortlessly picks up the sixty plus pound metal slab then reaches inside to pullout a banal glass bottle filled to the brim with a heavy cream. “Here you are,” she says handing you the cool to the touch container. [Add Margay cream to player inventory] [Players must now wait twenty four hours if they want another bottle of milk.]

(Cool down phase) “Sorry, I am out of bottles right now. If you come back a little later I am sure I’ll have more though.”

Margay cream: weight one lb. Description: A bottle of fresh tauress milk which seems to remain cold regardless of how you store it.

Smell: The heavy cream gives off a calming feminine fragrance, not all that different from Ava’s. Oddly, you suspect drinking this will reinforce any womanly features you may have while removing masculine ones.

Use: Noting a mild dryness on the roof of your mouth, you pop open a bottle of Tauric cream and hungry slurp up its rich contents. Though you feel somewhat sated, you can’t but take note of a strange tingling sensation coming from your chest and groin. [Increase player breast count up to 14, number of cunts by up to 3, cunt size by up to 60, cunt width to 30, lower the number of player cocks to 0, and reduce player cock size/width to 0.] [Decrease player thirst and hunger by 5.]

Last chance motel: Constructed in the nineteen fifties, the two story red tile roofed building neither flashy nor boring has a simple yet solid utilitarian build indicative of architect more interested in longevity than style. While its beige stucco walls are free of the normal claw marks or bodily fluids tainting the city, all but one of rooms, room 020, has a notice on the door sighting the need for maid service. On its right hand side is single stair case leading up to the second floor. To the hotels’ left you can see a portable ladder leading up to Drakes’ sniper nest is set next to the lobby entrance.

Exits: north up lobby room 020 Visible things: yourself area

Last chance motel: Constructed in the nineteen fifties, the two story red tile roofed building neither flashy nor boring has a simple yet solid utilitarian build indicative of architect more interested in longevity than style. While its beige stucco walls are free of the normal claw marks or bodily fluids tainting the city, all but one of rooms, room 020, has a notice on the door sighting the need for maid service. On its right hand side is single stair case leading up to the second floor. To the hotels’ left you can see a portable ladder leading up to Drakes’ sniper nest is set next to the lobby entrance.

Exits: north up lobby room 020 Visible things: yourself area

Sniper’s perch: Climbing up the worker’s ladder, you are evaluated two stories above the plains. From this vantage, you have a near perfect view of the rolling grasses, collapsed structures, and other waning symbols of humanity that comprise the plains. Off in the distance, you can make out both the city limits and the quarantine line drawn by the military. Though the red tile roof top has very going on at the moment, you spy four make shift wind flags have been attached to the chance’s awnings. At the core is simple ring of sand bags with a tin roof anchored to it by way of cheap two by fours. Inside are several cases of ammo all of them baring scratched up army ID tags. One in particular stands out to you as it has the words: For emergency use only, written in bold red sharpie ink.

Exits: down Visible things: yourself Kathy area

Room 020: The lone couple’s suite in the last chance motel. Boasting polished hard wood floors, Room 020 is quite well furnished with a king size bed tucked along the walls. Beside are twin nightstands made of Mahogany are placed next to head board. A few feet from the foot of the bed is a dinning table draped in a deep blue cloth and a pair of comfy chairs. Adjacent to the entrance is a sliding window that allows a healthy amount of natural light to play off the clean egg shell white walls. In the back is small kitchen area with a sink, toaster oven, and a coffee pot arrayed on wooden counter top. Beside the cooking nock is a full bathroom, currently out of service.

You can see Kathy happily reading a copy of [Random] [How to win friends and influence people] [The American Thesaurus] [Economics explained] [The history of poetry] on her king size bed.

Kathy: A portly anthro lioness, Kathy is barely more than four an a half feet tall. Her face is notably animalist, with a boxy muzzle, sweet pouty chin, and the satellite dish ears of a hunting cat. Only her sweet haze eyes hint at the depths of her true intelligence. Quite the chubby woman, Kathy boasts a cub swollen belly almost as big she, hosts a quartet of love handles scratching around her golden furry sides enveloping her in a layer of plush cuddly stuffing which pads her extremities. Vying for space around her lap filling bump are six evenly engorged DD-cup breasts blessed with cute half inch nipples that beg to be suckled upon. Largely disinterested in clothing unless sex is somehow involved, Kathy prefers to lounge around in her bare fur and see through lace bathrobe. Though from the way she carries it, you suspect Kathy regards her robe more as an accessory than anything else.

Actions: talk smell fuck

[First time visiting room 020] Knocking on the door to room 020, you hear a matronly female voice call out, “come on in, it’s open.” Heading inside, you’re greeted by the face of a bedridden anthro lioness wearing nothing more than a see-though lace bathrobe happily cuddled around her massive pregnant belly. Though the majority of her is lost beyond her heavily distended tummy that reaches down to her knee’s, she seems to be about four foot five feet tall with an over all lush voluptuous figure. Undeniably obese, her corpulent bottom spills over to her plush snuggly sides, forming a cute pair of love handles. The woman’s weighty arms are padded in generous amount of fluff. Her legs have plenty of jiggle, yet her calves possess a modicum of muscle to them. Her visage is very animalist with a fully devolved muzzle, thin ebony lips, sleek disk shaped ears, whip cord tail akin those of the feline’s you’ve seen in the park. However unlike the petite ferals, this lioness is far more endowed by in chest department being blessed with six evenly sized double D’s competing for space around her fantastically bloated bump. Her soft golden pelt is immaculately combed and groomed with not a hair out of place. “Like what you see?” She says teasingly while rubbing her massive tummy. Realizing you’ve been gawking at her, you muttering a vague series of words that could be interpreted as apology to the lioness. “Oh don’t worry about it, I’ m Kathy by the way, though you probably already knew that.” She says extending her paw to you. Shaking her hand, you introduce yourself explaining that Drake asked you should stop by. “That’s sweet of you, we get don’t get much in the way of sane company out here.”

Smell: Kathy smells like a needy pregnant lioness.

Talk: Briefly chatting up Kathy, you ask her how she came to the Last chance. “Well when the infection began I was a normal lioness being kept at-,”

“Wait you what weren’t originally human? Then how can speak and-,” you blurt out shocked at the improbably of it all.

“*Sigh*, I was going to get to that but if you must know Drake helped me learn English, among many others things. Now as I was trying to saying, I was circus animal up until someone let my pride loose at the start of the outbreak. My memory is a really fuzzy on what we did next however, I know we went to the park and by that time I’d started walking on two legs.” Kathy says wiggling her furry padded toes. “You know, it was quite exhilarating being able to use my paws like human. I was always so jealous of not having thumbs or being able to hold things properly.” Kathy proudly flashes her pair of hitchhiker’s. “I just got wrapped in the fun of exploring the city looking for stuff to fiddle with. Eventually, my roaming lead me to the dry plains, I can’t say why, but it seems homey out here.”

“Is that how you found the Last chance?” You ask. Kathy shakes her head.

“Yes and no, while wandering the plains, I was spotted by a very hungry behemoth. Being an idiot, I hissed at it, trying to intimidate it rather than run. *Sigh*, it was on me in a flash,” Kathy mimes swatting a fly. “Clubbing me off my feet, the behemoth pinned me to the ground like it was going to eat me. I thought it was over at that point, but before it could get its mouth around me, this ear splitting knell ripped the air as Drake shot it. The behemoth died on the spot, almost crushing me as it fell. Luckily, Drake sprinted over in time to get out from under it. Mmhh, you should have seen my proud hunter as he hefted the creature’s gargantuan paw with one hand, his rifle hefted over his shoulder. The noon day sun shining through tiny gaps in Drake’s rich mane like the dying of last stars of twilight,” Kathy coos lying back on her mattress as she recalls the memory. “I couldn’t keep myself from throwing myself at him, mewing like a scared kitten. I felt so safe cuddled in his arms, I didn’t let go till long after he carried me home.” You ask Kathy what happened next. “Not much, he cleaned my wounds and tried figuring out who I was.”

“How did that go?”

“It was rocky at first because Drake had no way of knowing I was never human, he treated like an injured person, and when I tried to ‘thank’ him my own way, he refused.” Kathy says with a lusty grin on her face.

“Wait he turned you down at first?”

“Mh-hm, he thought I wasn’t thinking clearly because of the infection and didn’t want to take advantage of someone in my position. Later, when I picked up a few words I did my best to express myself and well-,” Kathy happily pats her squirming bump, “I think you can guess the rest.”

Buttering up Kathy with small talk, you do your best to tactically ask Kathy about how she got her rubenesque figure. “Ha, what can I say? Drake loves spoiling his greedy girl.” Kathy jokes. Perturbed by this statement, you ask Kathy if Augustus is force feeding her. “No,” Kathy laughs, “Drake’s not doing anything like that. I just always loved human food and now that I am like this I can finally indulge my curiosity. Oh sure I was scared when I started getting a big squish pot belly, but it kind of turned me on feeling my tummy weighing my down, my thighs always rubbing against my cunny.” Kathy rolls on her side to give you better view of her fecund form. “I can’t tell you how good it felt once my bump came in though.” Kathy says dipping a paw under her swollen belly, hugging it close. “It was magical watching my body swelling so full of Drakes’ cubs it became hard to walk. The sensation of my breasts bulging with warm tasty cream, I never wanted it end, neither did he.” Kathy giggles to herself. “You should have seen him in the beginning. He looked so cute when started fawning over his kittens, going on and on about how he wants to good father. Besides,” Kathy throws up her paws, “what’s not to love about being pamper breeder? I get to lounge around all day being cared for by someone who loves me, eating and fucking whenever I want. No trainers to scream at me or crowds to please. I can cut finally loose and enjoy all the things you humans used to deny me.”

“Do you think the cubs will be human, feline, or somewhere in the middle.”

“I hope Drake is doing alright, he doesn’t get more than four hours of sleep every week.”

“Have you talked to Ava? She could use the company more than me.”

Kathy ignores your attempts at conversation, more intend on grooming herself in preparation for her lover’s next visit.

“I hope my next litter is even bigger.”

“You know, I bet you’d love being knocked with a litter of lion cubs.”

“How are things?”

“I think the cubs are saying hello,” Kathy says pointing to her lively tummy.

“I could really go for a deep fat fried Twinkie drizzled in caramel, chocolate syrup, powdered sugar, and vanilla icing.”

“Do you like my bathrobe? Drake gave it to me along with a bunch of boring normal shirts and pants.”

“I understand the nanite infection has hurt a lot of people, but it’s still the best thing to ever happen to me.”

“Bet you can’t do this!” Kathy exclaims bending the tips of her thumbs at one hundred twenty degree angle.

“I wonder what happened to my trainers. I never saw what happened to them after my pride got free.”

“I hope my pride sisters are doing ok at the park.”

[Fuck] [Player has not TFed Drake.] “No thanks, I don’t think Drake would appreciate the mother of his cubs sleeping around. Then again, maybe we can help each other out with something.” Kathy says a devious look in her eyes. Shall you hear her out?

[No] You tell Kathy you not interested in whatever she has planned. “Oh well never mind then.” She answers. [Primach rising is now resolved.]

[Yes] “Here’s the thing, I love Drake and all but he’s too um…tame for my needs.” Not sure what she means exactly by ‘tame,’ you ask Kathy to elaborate. “Well, how do I put this, Drake is a very sensual lover. I mean he’s always taking care to keep me comfortable. He’s very generous with foreplay, loves to cuddle and blah, blah, blah.” Kathy sighs twirling her index in a conical fashion. “Sure its one of the reasons I was first attracted to him, well that and his paw rubs feel AMAZING! But recently, it’s gotten well kind of boring.” Not seeing how this could be a major issue, you ask Kathy if she’s talking to Drake about her needs. “I have but he just doesn’t have it in him, right now at least. So I was thinking, maybe he might be a better mate if he transformed into a proper lion.” You ask her what Drake thinks about this. “Oh, he says that he’s not opposed to the idea. Really, he’s just worried that it would harder for him to raise his kids as lion than as human. Personally, I don’t see why could be a problem myself. So, will you help?” Shall you assist Kathy, yes or no?

[No] Not comfortable with the notion of transforming Drake against his will, you decline Kathy’s request. [Primach rising is now resolved.]

[Yes] “You will!” Kathy exclaims throwing her gravid body around you in an attempt at a bear hug. “Thank you so much,” she exclaims smothering your face in her husky bosom. Once she done depriving you of your oxygen supply, you ask Kathy how precisely you can help her infect Drake. “That’s the tricky part since Drake is resistant to the nanites in general. I should know I’ve tried to transform him myself.” Kathy says gesturing to her swollen tits. “So I think we need a concentrated dose of raw nanites to change him. Thankfully, I have an idea on how to acquire some, one second,” Kathy grunts rolling on to her tummy, opening her nightstand. “Ah there it is,” Kathy says extracting a pamphlet emblazoned with Zephyr’s logo. “I found this in the lobby. Here take a look,” Kathy flips to a detailed page on nanite collectors, vial care, proper handling methods, plus bounties on specific strains then hands the document to you. “I’m pretty sure if you had one of those, I could transform Drake into a proper mate using five vials of Felinoid nanites.” Checking the docket over, you tell Kathy you’ll see what you can do, but make no promises. “Alright, just let me when you’re ready.” Kathy says.

[Player has five or more vials of Felinoid nanites.] [Primach rising is now resolved.]
Recalling, you just so happen to be in the possession of five vials of Felinoid nanites. You furnish the pre-request items, much to the preggo lioness’s glee. “Wow, these are perfect, well almost,” Kathy gushes snatching up the nanite slurry containers. “It could use a little milk to hide any funny smells,” Kathy says struggling to get out be bed. Seeing her plight, you lend her your hand, aiding the thoroughly seeded woman to her feet. “Thanks,” Kathy, her hand resting on her breeding factory huffs. After catching her breath, she waddles over the kitchen to fetch a glass pitcher from one of the cabinets built into her room. She proceeds to empty the vials into the glassware, filling it a tenth of the way. She then slips off her robe trying to cup the vessel under her upper right tit. “Darn it,” Kathy hisses finding it to impossible to simultaneously milk herself and hold the container in position. “Uh, I don’t mean to impose,” Kathy folds her arms around her six bountiful golden mounds while crossing her left leg over her right. “But, I could use your help,” she says gesturing to her bed. Having come this far, you agree, offering her a seat on your lap. “You’re a sweetie,” Kathy says hoisting her doughy frame. Though undeniably heavy, Kathy’s warm pudgy body rests beautifully on your own as if she were made to snuggle with. Marveling at how welcoming her silky pelt is as you wrap your arms around the voluptuous cuddly lioness, a difficult task given her rotund nature. Though, you wonder if you maybe should take this opportunity to have a little fun with her. Surely, Drake wouldn’t notice if you gave Kathy a little manual stimulation? Finger Kathy (1) or just milk her (2)?

[Player does not have five vials of felinoid nanites.] “Found those vials yet?” Kathy asks. Shaking your head, you tell her you haven’t collected five vials of felinoid nanites yet. “That’s too bad, have tried going to the park though it should be full of felinoids.”

(1) Deciding to give the tubby girl some extra attention, you gingerly massage the super taunt skin of her furry cream fountains. After attending all her sore spots, you ‘pinch’ her firm erect teats between your thumb and pointer finger, kneading her sloshing furry chest, evoking wild spurts of thick lioness milk from Kathy’s ebony tits. “Mmhh, that feels good, my girls can get so achy,” she mewls contently. Feeling her sink into your embrace, you languidly tease Kathy’s velvety belly fur, eliciting a girlish squeak from the preggo lioness as you trace her cute belly button. You cupping her hefty cream factories with your non-dominate hand, tenderly massage the supple orb, coaxing a thick spray of lioness cream for the expectant furry, but miss the pitcher entirely. Not that Kathy cares, as judging from the dirty look on her face, she’s more than a little turned on at the sight of how much her body can produce. While she is in awe with milky pleasure, you slip a hand beneath her obscene midriff, brushing your digits around her kiss able nether lips, exalting in how blissfully succulent her thigh contrast with her taunt breeder’s bum feels around your hand. “Wait…Drake…,” Kathy gasps but makes no effort stop you.

“Doesn’t need to know,” you whisper sliding one finger then two into her toasty feline muff.

“But,” she moans even as her cunt involuntarily clenches about your digits, her infection obviously getting the best of her. Sensing this, you lazily lavish the yielding walls of her plump box with your practiced tactile members, not enough to bring her near orgasm, but enough leave craving her more. Your diligence quickly pays off as Kathy’s fertile passage grows moist despite her desire to stay to true to her mate. As her resistance to your advance ebbs, the horny lioness begins panting desperately finally yields as she murmurs, “Please harder.” Happy to oblige, you drive your fingers vigorously into her snatch pumping Kathy’s quivering pussy, tending to the lioness’ inner most depths. “More,” Kathy pants. Grinning at her request, you pull out forming your digits into a point. Unable to see what you’re doing under her massive stomach, Kathy casts you needy questioning glance which quickly becomes one of rapture as you plunge your fist thumb knuckle deep into her well-breed tunnel. Practically seeing stars at this point, Kathy has to bite her tongue in order to avoid roaring in your ear. You don’t allow her to recover either, instead ploughing Kathy’s erogenous zone like you’ve got something to prove, much to her delight.
As she rocks her child bearing hips in tandem with your thrusts trying to get more your hand into her hungry snatch. Her gyrations jostling her blubbery over-inflated bouncy house of a womb against her lap with audible thumps. Perhaps worrying about her precious kittens, Kathy immediately sets down the pitch and wraps a paw around her adorable paunch. Steadying her litter with one hand, Kathy’s free hand drifts to her bosom, caressing her neglected teats. She works each one over eliciting fresh milky streams. The pearlescent substance cascades uncontrollably down her sides, soaking her ample waist.
Her fertile offering collects on the lower hemisphere of her bun dripping (along with her fem juices) into the pitcher. Spurred on by her erotic display, you redouble your pace, thumbing the outside of her clitoral hood between motions. As Kathy mewls in ecstasy, her tongue rolls out of her mouth while resting her silky head against your shoulder. As your hard thrusts get too much for her, she cums hard, squirting a river of sweet water down your arm. “Ah, I needed that more than I thought,” Kathy pants rolling off your lap, leaving a damp streak on the sheets. “Nothing against humans, but your poor males just have no endurance whatsoever. I mean whoever heard of a species that can’t mate thousands of times a week.” Kathy jokes waddling to her feet. “Anyways, I better get this to Drake before it gets cold,” Kathy says retrieving the pitcher. ‘Oh, and you may want to make yourself scarce for a day or two after I give him this.” Kathy shakes the tainted pitcher. Agreeing with her, you see yourself out. [Go to (01)]

(2) Determining it best not further meddle in Kathy’s relationship, you focus on collecting the cat girl’s lactate. Adopting a rare (relatively) chaste attitude, you lightly fondle Kathy’s engorged upper tits, drawing a light trickle of milk from the portly woman. “Ah, I should get Ava to drain these more often,” Kathy says maneuvering the pitcher into place, catching a small amount of the alabaster liquid dripping down her bosom. Settling into a comfortable pace, you softly tweak the avoirdupois furries’ dark teats, between your pointer and middle fingers, mindful of how tender the poor chubby breeder’s neglected mounds must be. Kneading Kathy’s feline nipples, your efforts bear fruit as cream leaks down and around the fatties palm-able DD-cups. Noticeable aroused by the sight of shiny her covered milk pelt, Kathy gropes her lower bosom drawing out sheets of her motherly fluid. Absolutely in love with sight of the pearlescent substance coating her belly fur, she repeats the process on her remain breasts. Literally bathing herself in milk, Kathy massages her rapacious body, extolling at the wondrous simulacrum of her golden coruscate pelt. She chuffs in delight, undoubtedly grateful to have some else help relieve her seemingly endless supply. Eventually though, you get a handle on Kathy potent milk hoses and quickly top off the pitch. “Thanks again,” Kathy says nuzzling your face, giving you an affectionate peck on the cheek. She then places the container on floor and rolls off your lap, padding off her fur in the process. Sitting up she continues, “I as much as I love being chubby breeder, it does get a little annoying having to constantly manage my engorgement. Any-who, I going to give this to Drake while its still warm,” Kathy says gathering up the pitcher. “By the way, you should avoid the chance for a little bit. You know to give Drake time to adjust.” Deducing that would be for the best, you wish Kathy luck and let yourself out. [Go to (01)]

(01) On your way to the gate, you overhear Kathy calling to her mate. Ever the dutiful lover, Drake dashes up to Kathy’s room, a rather happy grin on his face. Dropping his rifle at the outside the door, he heads inside room 020. As Drake shuts the door behind himself, you opine if you could perhaps catch a peek at Drake’s transformation. You did provide the materials after all. Shall you [yes] or [no]?

[No] With Voyeurism not being up your alley, you high tail it out of the Last chance fast as your [player body] legs can carry you. [Send player to grey abbey]

[Yes] Not one to pass up a free show, you sneak back up to the second floor of the Last chance. Creeping along the balcony walkway, you silently range towards Kathy’s room, hoping you haven’t missed too much. Coming to the edge of her abode, you can hear a heavy guttural breathing emanating from within. As you peer through the open blinds, you instantly spy Drake doubling over by Kathy’s side. His face gaining a rubber quality as his jaw expands forming a blunted muzzle with dark thin lips and a robust chin. While his ear lobes reshape into the rounded forms of a male lion’s, a pelt of molten bronze blossoms around his neck creating a proper mane, then creeps down over his spine. Interestingly as his fur grows in, a light dusting of deep sanguine appears on the periphery of Drake’s proud locks. Perhaps a remnant of his Manticore infection is asserting itself, you muse watching the transformation spread to his torso. His body expands becoming larger in more way than one. His back rippling, Drake’s muscles swell in scale, their finely wrought outlines visible through the man’s T-shirt, as his new found mass rends the cotton cloth. The flesh of his arm’s convulsing, Drake’s hands puff out as feline pads rise up out of his palms and inch long claws erupt from the tips of his digits. The changes soon penetrate the man’s lower body, causing a giant lump to uncomfortably grow upon his pelvis. Howling, Drake desperately attempts to free this fresh appendage, yet his pants have been stretch beyond skin tight and threaten to cut into him. So he’s left with no choice but to shred the garment revealing an incredibly long leonine tail tipped by a tuft of blood red fur. At the same time Drake’s stance alters from plantigrade to digitigrade. His legs forcibly bent into those of a large Felidae. His shoes likewise burst around edges as Drake’s feet are reshaped by the nanites into large furry paws. His transformation winding down, Drake drops to his knees, more from shock than anything else. Clenching his sides, Drake stares up at the grinning Kathy, his expression one of sadness, confusion, rage, and barely concealed betrayal. “Why, I thought, we, the cubs?” He crocks, not used to his scratchy feline tongue or the rows of saber-like fangs lining his maw. In response, Kathy wraps her arms around her mate whispering in his ear. Though her words are lost on you, their effect on Drake is immediate. Pushing her back, Drake draws himself up to his new full height of seven feet. His eyes clear and focused, all vestiges of sadness on his face have burned off so only indignation remains.
He grasps hold of Kathy’s door jamming rump hoisting her up to his chest, a dark toothy expression on his face. “Eepp,” Kathy squeals maybe regretting her decisions. Chuffing at her, Drake roughly propping his smaller lover’s back against a near wall. He wraps her legs around his waist with but a few instructive bats of his tail. And form this angle at you last get your first look at his impressive feline package. Hanging out from its thick furry sheath is Drake’s half erect barbed member. While not the largest tool you’ve seen, his spiny semi-hard cock measures around seven or eight inches in length, which for human would be a little impressive. Complementing his fresh endowment are a pair of grapefruit sized testicles covered in golden hair, already quivering in anticipation for what is to pass.
Taking his partially erect tool in hand, Drake strokes his half flaccid tapered rod getting used to its alien shape while lining himself up with Kathy’s plump pussy. Seeing what he’s about to do, Kathy wraps a hand under her beach ball sized belly using the other for leverage. She somehow wrangles her colossal litter out of the way. Earning Kathy a few approving rumbles from Drake as he spears her beckoning cunny with his now towering eighteen inch pleasure rod. This makes Kathy yowl with animalistic joy as Drake bounces her on inhumanly long shaft, creating a budges at the top of her tummy at the height of his thrusts; almost like he was wearing Kathy in the order of a large furry condom.
Perhaps wanting a taste of Drake’s of virility, even if it’s a by carious one, Kathy bends her sweet little muzzle against her chest. Licking the taunt flesh of her swollen bump, she massages the tip of Drake’s thorny spire with her rough tongue. While her tail brushes against Drake’s inner thigh. Obviously wondering what she’s trying to do, Drake slows his strokes, emitting an aggravated growl. “Sh,” Kathy whispers between licks, palming his balls in her tail as if she were weighing a pair of priceless clay marbles. Kathy jiggles his freakishly huge nuts in pace with his motions. “Doesn’t your new body feel great? Don’t you want to just fill me up with that beautiful lion-cock of yours, keeping my cunny nice and stuffed with your hot cum? Just imagine the two of us whelping entire prides of big sexy cubs.” She teases giving his hand filling baby batter makers the lightest of squeezes with her tail. Drake, his eyes rolling to the ceiling, mutters a barely intelligible yes in reply. Kathy beams every brighter at this as she caresses her mate’s potent manliness urging him on. Enthralled by her words, Drake pulls Kathy closer to himself getting a firmer grip on her shelf like hips. He lifts Kathy half way off his goliath wang before he buries himself balls deep inside her, while remaining in a standing position. Damn he’s strong! “Ah, that’s my man,” Kathy coos, her prodigal mounds loudly thumping one another as Drake pumps his exotic pole into her again and again, stimulating the sensitive glands within. Her adorable bosom doesn’t need much in the way attention for Kathy to express herself though. A reality you can personally attest to as sheets of her motherly fluid pour down her sides.
Enchanted by the spectacle (and perhaps a little hunger to boot), Kathy slips an arm under her remarkable breasts. Groping a pair of her leaking tits, she positions the prominent nipple between her ebony lips, heartily suckling upon her own supply. Which is no minor feat given Drake’s thorough pounding. But one Drake makes easier by lowering himself onto Kathy’s bed. Without even slow his pace, Drake lies back on his lover’s mattress to enjoy the show; allowing Kathy to better manage his drives while still giving her walls the vigorous twat scraping she so desires.
All to the lioness’s ever increasing bliss as she chuffs up storm from the sensations of Drake’s magnificent barbed cock teasing her pussy and the warmth of her fresh cream sloshing around in her tummy. The act pushing the rutting pair over the edge as Drake’s massive balls churn dousing their content into Kathy’s inner most womb, his sizeable load further stretching out the chubby breeder. Howling in satisfaction, Kathy collapses on Drake’s craved chest, her plump assets cushioning her fall. “Mmhh, I’ve never ever felt so warm and full.” She says snuggling her milk and cum bloated tummy upon her lover’s stalwart abs. “It feels like I am going to burst.” Kathy, sounding a little aroused by the idea hums rubbing the sides of her creaking tummy. Her normally pale skin pulled so taunt that her belly has turned a bright pink in some spots.
Nuzzling Drake’s mane, Kathy gently rolls off her mate’s brawny pectorals, but somehow still manages to keep his softening package wedged in her breeder’s box. Clearly she’s not in any hurry to part with her new toy just yet. As she yawns contently, Kathy wiggles her ponderous frame into Drake’s sinuous arms while resting her head upon his mane. In turn, Drake, his regal visage free of its previous ire hugs Kathy close in a reverse spoon position, while entwining his tail with hers. In no mood to disturbed the pair’s quiet moment (lord knows how you’d react in their position), you hurriedly sneak back out the front gate, praying they don’t notice the mess you left behind. On your way to the grey abbey, you do make a mental note to check up on leonine couple in the next few days. [Send player to Grey abbey.]

[The player returns to the chance.] Upon arriving at the outskirts of the last chance, you immediately spy the shadow of Drake’s anti-material set up atop the chance. As your about to hail him, Augustus roars. “You! Around front! Now!” pointing his rifle at you for emphasis. Nervous, you begin backing away, telling Drake not to do any rash. Yet, you don’t get more than a few steps away before Drake fires an explosive round into pavement behind you, showering you in asphalt. “I won’t miss on purpose next time, so get your ass over here!” Drake shouts from beyond cover. Sighing in defeat, you schlep on over to gate. Once your there, Drake, his tank killer still trained on you steps out of the pillbox at last revealing his new Felinoid form. Reshaped by the nanites, Drake’s already impressive frame has grown to a solid seven feet. Unfortunately for him, this new found bulk prohibits the use of his old clothes, forcing him to walk around in the buff. His face has become incredibly bestial with almost nonexistent black lips, a blunted dark nose, and the proud jaw line of harden patriarchal lion’s. An exotic mane grows around his neck comprised of burnished golden base and tipped with a bright sanguine that bares an uncanny resemblance to freshly spilled blood. Looking at his extremities, you notice Drake’s paws and the end of his tail also share this bizarre trait. As your gaze drifts south, you inadvertently get an eye full of Augustus’s flaccid feline package. While his cock is nothing you would write home about (probably because he’s not happy to see you). Drake’s sheath is over two inches thick and three inches long. His fuzzy balls on the hand or hands in this case, are comparable in scale to a pair of colossal Texas grapefruits. How does he even sit down with those? You wonder as Drake leaps from the top of the chance and lands without a sound on his digitigrade pads. Unfazed by the impact, he strides over to the gate then unlocks it, but never once does he take his baneful eyes off you. “Come on,” he grunts ushering you, at the point of a gun up the ladder leading to the flat red tiled roof of the last chance.
“Alright kid, before I decide what to do with you,” Drake says marching you over to his sand bag pillbox. “I want to know something, WHY IN THE FUCK DID YOU DO THIS TO ME!” How do you respond? Kathy asked you to (1), you thought he’d be like being a furry (2), you wanted to fuck Kathy and this was the best way to do it (3), you wanted to fuck him (4).

(1) “That’s it!? God damn it kid, how stupid are you?” Drake roars grabbing you by the collar in brutal one handed choke hold. “Did you never once think about how I felt or why I didn’t want to change in the first place?” Augusts jams his rifle against your sternum. “Huh well did you?” He snaps, hurling you across the roof. [Go to (5)]

(2) “You thought I’d be happy like this you son of bitch. Do you have any idea how fucked up this body is.” He bellows clasping hold of your throat and hefting you off your feet. “I can’t piss or shit without making a mess, my whole itches all damn time. Hell, I can’t go an hour without pulling hairs out of my mouth or biting my tongue. And last night I nearly set myself on fire!” Augustus rants throwing you over his shoulder. [Go to (5)]

(3) “You wanted to do what to her!!” He yells delivering a swift kick to you gut, knocking you back against the pillbox. “You little inbreed shit stain,” Drake raves his face contorted with hate as he digs his claws into your head, and hefts you off your feet. “How dare, how fucking dare, you think about touching MY KATHY,” he spits chucking you to the other end of the roof. [Go to (5)]

(4) “You sick delusional fuck! That’s why you did this!? Because you somehow thought I’d want to plough your rancid ass if I looked like furry faggots wet dream!” Drake howls thrusting his palm over your face, and pitches you over to the edge of the roof. [Go to (5)]

(5) As you hit the tile in a prone position, Augustus pads over you, hooking his rifle under your chin saying. “But you know what,” Drake grinds the muzzle of his rifle against your throat. “That’s not what really pisses me off. What really makes me want to gut you is what you’ve done to my kids.”

“What do you mean, what did I do to your kids?”

“Think about it for a second, before you did this to me. I could have at least passed for a normal human. But now look at me,” Drake growls pointing at his feral visage. “I am seven foot anthropomorphic lion with balls size of honey dew melons. Do think it will be easy for me to get a job looking like this. Or how about the benefits my children should get for being sons and daughters of countless wars. Do you think they’ll still receive those? What if people doubt I am actually Augustus Drake and I can’t access my bank accounts, lose my house, or can’t get access to insurance? What then asshole are you going to pay for my kid’s healthcare?” Drake fumes. How do you react? Beg his forgiveness? Or fight him?

[Fight] Enraged by Drake’s arrogance, since who the hell is he to demand anything of someone like you? You make a grab for the rifle angling to teach this guy a lesson. “Idiot,” Augustus snaps spearing your windpipe with the end of his gun before your hands can even move an inch from their original position. Reeling from the force of the blow, you collapse gasping for air. “You’re lucky I don’t I don’t think your worth cleaning up after,” he says kicking you off the edge of the roof, letting you fall two stories onto the solid concrete below (75 damage), then leaps down after you. “Otherwise, I’d of killed you.” Drake says dragging you by the neck out of the Last chance. “Now get out of here feral. And don’t ever let me see you coming near this place again, or mark my words. I. Will. End. You!” He concludes sealing the last chance off, exiling you to the plains. [Remove the Last chance from fast travel list.] [Send player to Dry plains.]

[Beg forgiveness] If only for the sake of self-preservation, you put on your most sincere face to plead with Drake. “You think I’ll let this slide just because you apologized, you pathetic piece of shit?” Drake rages shoving the barrel of his rifle under your chin, forcing you to stand. “How is an ‘I am sorry’ going to keep food on the table, or pay for my kids education.”

“It won’t nothing I say will, but becoming a murderer isn’t going to help them either.”

“Fuck,” Drake sighs lowering his anti-material rifle, “get out of my sight,” Drake waves his rifle towards the gate, “I have some thinking to do.” He says jumping from the roof of the last chance and heads into the lobby. [Send player to sniper’s perch.]

(Number of player cunts is > 0) [First time] [Player is now flagged as Kathy’s GF.] Striding over to Kathy bedside, you ask the luscious breeder how things have been since Drake’s transformation. “It’s been better than I could have hoped ever for. Thank you, thank you so much,” she exclaims wrapping her arms around you in a brief bear hug.

“So no bumpy spots,” you ask taking a seat beside her.

“Well he’s still a little grouchy sometimes about losing his human form, but that helps keep things interesting. If wanted you could even give him spin a little later, though you may want to um, limber up before hand. But first, I think my obedient little human deserves a treat. So tell me, what can momma Kathy for her sweet girl?” She says tracing a claw down your side.

[If number of player cunts is > 0 and the player is flagged as Kathy’s GF.]

69 Taur style: (Requires player body type must be on the taur list.)

In the mood for a little taur on anthro action, you roll onto your back, legs submissively tucked into your bestial chest, putting your horny [Player cunt type] snatch on full display for the diminutive lioness. Boasting a hungry grin, Kathy pulls up beside your tauric sex, teasing a single clawed finger around your nether lips saying. “Aw, does the good girl need her cute little pussy licked?” You nod need in, shuddering from the unique interplay of Kathy sharp yet unerring smooth talon caressing you’re the lips of your feminine flower. “Then let momma Kathy take good care of her girl.” She says seating herself upon your lower body, draping her plump velvety legs around your side for support. Kathy curls over her heavily distended beach ball sized bump. She rests the soft pillowy mass of her over padded womb against your lower body, giving you a great view of her glistening ebony muff.
Kathy fans her hot furry sex, filling the room with her soothing maternal scent. As she nuzzles her soft furry muzzle between your hind legs, her warm breath teasing your waiting passage. Being a little top heavy though, her sextet of mountainous breast flesh threatens to pull the tiny woman off your tauric half. Thankfully, you bottom legs are there to brace the midget lioness’s shoulders. Upon finding a proper balance on your considerably larger frame, Kathy laps at your supple petals, lavishing the sensitive area with her rough dexterous tongue. The strokes of her alien appendage are at once pleasing coarse and smoother than any latex as she probes your feminine tunnel. Her whiskers gently tickling your inner thighs, Kathy slips her feline tongue around your clitoral hood. The tender gesture sending crackling waves of electrostatic rapture up your spine making you almost want to buck as Kathy slides a pair of fuzzy fingers into your maidenly passage. Gently at first she pumps her paw like digits along the damp walls of your [player cunt type] pussy. Increasing her pace, Kathy alternates her thrusts and licks in near perfect sync as she massages your cunny in all the proper spots.
Writhing in ecstasy, you feel Kathy’s leonine tail coil behind head. Drawing you close, Kathy chuffs, “Does my sweet girl want a taste of momma yummy pussy,” swaying her brood mother sized hips’ provocatively sending ripples through her pudgy golden fur, further saturating the area with the scent of a horny yet thoroughly seeded lioness. Not one to be ungrateful, you prop yourself up by the elbows taking hold of Kathy’s enormous plush bottom with your [Player body type] hands, fondling her creamy silken belly fur with your forepaws. Using her colossal marshmallow-esque butt for support, you lean forward bringing your [Player head type] lips to hers’. You gaze at Kathy’s six hopelessly engorged breasts resting along the soft creamy mass of her cub swollen belly, wondering who could resist such an offer. You slip your own [player head type] tongue into her glossy black lipped cunt. Intimately licking her petite flower, a sweet almost sugary drool inducing flavor explodes across your taste bubs. So enthralled by her rich honey, you feel compelled to smother your [player head] face into her thong devouring ass delving Kathy’s fertile passage. Though her kissable cunny may appear small on the outside, her molten satin walls are loose enough to take a [random chance of the following] [panther taur] [tiger taur] [Minotaur] [demon brute] [wolf taur] [hermaphrodite dolphin], a testament to Drake’s new tool no doubt. But under your expert ministrations the chubby breeder’s muff rapidly clamps down on your oral muscle, milking it as if it were a cock that could somehow fill her. An unusually sensation to say the least, but it does make it easier to please your fecund partner’s delectable pussy though.
“Ah, that’s my girl,” Kathy mews dipping an entire hand into your tauric passage. And unrestrained by the sad nigh on pathetic limits of the human, anthro, or feral form, she easily stretches your [player cunt size] tunnel enough to fit her arm all the way to the elbow in one loud toe curling thrust. Practically seeing stars, you feel Kathy’s clawed invader worming its way down your lower body filling you in ways no human and most mutants never could. Not merely content with simply fist fucking your inner most depths like a perverse parody of a Chinese finger trap. Kathy pistons her arm back and forth, licking the edges of your cunt as she gradually hilts more of her arm into your exotic sex till her whole arm is lost inside you. Slurping noises echoes throughout the room as Kathy jackhammers your hybrid body till you could swear you feel paw rifling your lower most ribs. Panting with joy, formless motes of monochromatic light dance across your field of vision as Kathy’s zealous teeth chattering efforts almost causes you to lose hold of her snuggly bottom. Her tail however is surprisingly apt at keeping your head buried in her beautiful midnight lily.
You savor her delightful syrupy flavor while your snatch gets thoroughly used. As a part of you almost wishes you could go on devouring Kathy’s cunny for the rest of your days. As if all you needed were right here on your lap. Regrettably, a familiar tightness wells inside and you know you can’t last much longer. A sensation mirrored by Kathy as she peers over her shoulder, a needy look on her face, whining, “F-f-faster,” in a barely audible whimper. Happy to oblige, you flick your tongue along Kathy’s feline button at a pace that would put at a pit viper to shame as you nuzzle her fuck hole. Buckling from your loving efforts, Kathy is unable to contain herself any further as she roars in a way only a beast sated could; squirting a delightful a river upon your [player head type] chin in time with your own knee shacking orgasm.
At last spent (for the moment at least), Kathy rolls off your tauric half saying. “Mmhh, you know, I just love the look of a cute well fucked tauress.” As she tucks her paws behind her head to glance over her squirming bloated tummy. Blushing under her praise, you crawl over to Kathy’s side and take her soft body into many limbs. Then draw her close for a quick goodbye kiss.
Sheogorath

Postby Traveler121 » Fri May 30, 2014 2:59 pm

is this going into the game??
I watch this some times ago but the new Part I didn't read all of it, only because it was Late in the evening but I will read it fully when I have more time :D

But I find it Pretty good and More stuff in the Game is Just :D :D
Traveler121

Postby Sheogorath » Fri May 30, 2014 6:47 pm

Hey Traveler, first off I am sorry say but this isn't in the game, yet. In fact, I don't even want Only the lonely added until all three NPCs have at least two fully functional sex scenes, and the Margay taur TF works. Doing otherwise in my mind is an insult to the player base. Anyways, thank you for taking the time to look over the piece. I really appreciate it.
Sheogorath

Postby Traveler121 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:32 am

I get your Point but I meant if it is ready, it goes into the Game but I shall wait for it en when U post some new stuff I shall read it! 8-)
Traveler121

Postby Fur-man » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:08 am

Sorry I posted in the wrong place
Fur-man

Previous

Return to Dev Chat