Writing question

Writing question

Postby twilighttiger » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:22 am

Nevermind
Last edited by twilighttiger on Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
twilighttiger

Re: Writing question

Postby Wahn » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:02 am

It all depends on what you're going to write - if it's a straightforward event or scene that fits to the existing content and doesn't collide with the other writer's plans (always ask the active people like Stripes, Blue Bishop, GentlemanB and myself first), it should be easy to just slot into place in a few minutes.

Quests, npcs and other complicated stuff on the other hand does involve a certain amount of coding. If it's a project like that, you could still write the content yourself and just have to commission the coding bits - though depending on the complexity of what is needed, that can be done in one or two hours usually. Nadia was an npc who came into existence like that, I just built the (admittedly rather complicated) framework underlying her and the client provided all scenes and descriptions - which resulted in a fraction of the commission hours being needed compared to a full "build me an npc" commission.
Wahn

Postby twilighttiger » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:36 am

Nevermind
Last edited by twilighttiger on Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
twilighttiger

Postby Wahn » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:26 am

I'd say the dev section is the right area for that. Post your stuff and we can have a look.
Wahn

Postby twilighttiger » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:44 pm

Nevermind
Last edited by twilighttiger on Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
twilighttiger

Postby twilighttiger » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:48 pm

Nevermind
Last edited by twilighttiger on Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
twilighttiger

Postby twilighttiger » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:00 pm

Nevermind
Last edited by twilighttiger on Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
twilighttiger

Postby twilighttiger » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:05 pm

Nevermind
Last edited by twilighttiger on Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
twilighttiger

Postby Wahn » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:11 am

twilighttiger wrote:Soldiers & Snowmeows

Oh, I do like this one. Just about the right size to put into a two-stage event.

It's a nice scene as it is, though I had an idea of giving players in snow leopard form a little bit extra content? How about allowing a male snow leopard player to catch up with Bob in the first one? Something like:
"Glancing up at you with a panicked expression, the new female snow feline dashes off down the street. She's pretty fast and almost manages to get away, but as you run after her you surprise yourself with a sudden rush of energy and catch up, getting a paw-hold on her arm. Bringing the both of you to a standstill, two felines panting together after a moment of exhaustion and breathing in each other's scent, you realize what it was that pushed you past your usual limits. Chasing an aroused female smelling of heat and sex must really have pushed all the buttons of your body's primal urges, just like being close to her now made your cock go rock-hard. And she's starting to feel it too, her eyes wide as she stares at you, breathing getting faster and faster with each sniff of your masculine pheromones. Do you want to give in and do what comes naturally (Y), or will you let her go, resisting the instincts to mate that threaten to overwhelm you (N)?" (with some sexy time afterwards)

Similarly, a male/herm snow leopard player could join the orgy for a round of gangbang fun and breeding with the two soldiers.
Wahn

Postby Wahn » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:12 am

twilighttiger wrote:Thought up some endings for the Awesome Tree infection. A bit bland, but...

They're not bad - certainly better than having no ending at all.
Wahn

Next

Return to Dev Chat