Ammy by femtoAmpere

Re: Ammy by femtoAmpere

Postby femtoAmpere » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:05 am

I just noticed that she's live now! Thanks so much again for including her!! <3
femtoAmpere

Postby millyrainbow » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:25 pm

Small bug with the lapdance scene. It acts as if my character had a cock if i pick 'no' on the first or second scene fork, despite my character not even having a penish. (i even made a fresh character to test this, and still go the same results. This is on the latest to date flexible survival i believe)
millyrainbow

Postby Traveler121 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:29 am

What is the Corect Sentence For Ammy to take off here Bra I can't find It Anywhere???

Hope if U Know it???
Traveler121

Postby femtoAmpere » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:44 am

@Traveler121
What is the Corect Sentence For Ammy to take off here Bra I can't find It Anywhere???

You can "talk Ammy" a few times and maybe she'll give you a hint :>
Otherwise, the input line you are looking for is (SPOILER! Please mark text with your mouse) "ask Ammy about taking off bra" <3
Last edited by femtoAmpere on Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
femtoAmpere

Postby femtoAmpere » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:53 am

@millyrainbow
Small bug with the lapdance scene. It acts as if my character had a cock if i pick 'no' on the first or second scene fork, despite my character not even having a penish. (i even made a fresh character to test this, and still go the same results. This is on the latest to date flexible survival i believe)

The scenes are modular and can hop into another one, also the prompts mostly only appear with a random chance, so.. I'd need to know where exactly this occurs :S
Can easily be possible that I made a mistake somewhere, I'm not that much a writer horse <3
femtoAmpere

Postby Traveler121 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:18 pm

TY For The Help It worked Fine :D :D Now I can Go Further with Ammy :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Traveler121

Postby millyrainbow » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:33 am

femtoAmpere wrote:
@millyrainbow

I hope this helps @w@

The scenes are modular and can hop into another one, also the prompts mostly only appear with a random chance, so.. I'd need to know where exactly this occurs :S
Can easily be possible that I made a mistake somewhere, I'm not that much a writer horse <3

Will you grab her hips and possibly continue further or rather back up?
(Yes = Grab them, No = back up)yes or no>
yes
“Ahh.. I’m glad you approve lovely.” Ammy whispers into your ear in a slow, chanting voice.
Smilingly you look down at your partner’s crotch in your tight embrace, pleased by the growing bulge in her ever so tight panties, her white arms resting on your shoulders. Bringing your hands around
her back you find your yourself exploring the equine’s body downwards until you reach her flickering tail and round arse. Looking at you with a sensual expression, the horse lady then suddenly leans
forward and kisses you deeply. The thick equine tongue invading your mouth as one arm slides off your shoulder and frantically gropes at your crotch and starts caressing your equipment. The other hand
explores your human body, while you explore her’s.
You suddenly hear a snap and then feel something moving in your thighs, breaking the long kiss and looking down. What you see -and feel- there is her engorging shaft, that just ripped the tight black
panties apart.
“Aww, that keeps happening”, she says, removing the remains of the panties. “Nyehehee~ looks like sometimes I can even have a third horn.” she tells you with a one eyed wink.
Her huge cock is growing harder by the moment. It’s mostly equine in shape with a medial ring on half of it’s length and just as bright and pink from that ring upwards as the nipples on her fantastic
breasts. A faint giggling nicker escaping her mouth as her large cock rubs against your crotch.
While you were distracted the herm’s soft hands were fondling around your waist, getting rid of whatever you might have worn, revealing your wet folds.

After spending a few more moments in this hot embrace you find the idea of grabbing her cock enticing, will you?

after picking No you get this as female. I dont know what you get if youre male :l

Leaning forward Ammy places her hands on your shoulders, eyes closed with a concentrated expression in her face, “W..wh..whait! I don’t want to get too much ahead without giving you something in
return” she gasps with a smile before nuzzling at your cheek. Of course you obey, stopping your doing and pulling your hands from between the two of you, giving the equine a second to catch breath.
Ammy looks at you happily, moving forward against you, her breasts rubbing at your face.. her prick at your palmable B cup breasts.
In fact, her long equine cock is quickly finding it’s way in between your breasts as she kneels above your groin now. Almost painfully slowly starts sliding downwards, until you can feel the tip of your cock
entering her wet folds. She slowly moves down further until you are completely engulfed in her accommodating pussy. You hear her groan as she rises again, then falls again on your cock. Ammy’s body
rubs against yours as she begins to ride you, quickly picking up in pace, steadily fucking you, her surprisingly soft pussy sliding around your cock. Her rhythm reaches the steady beat of the dull beat of
the music of the other room.
You need to start panting in pleasure as the horse in your lap rides you, her huge horsecock rubbing along your front, pre sloshing out of it. Her cunt engulfing you fully as you feel yourself being even
deeper into her depths. Your hands grip her thighs tightly, enforcing the rocking between your bodies. While your bodies slide against each other you breath heavy, not able to deny your upcoming peak
any longer as you suddenly hear the herm on top of you whine out loudly in your lap. The pleasure you are giving Ammy is sending you right over the edge as well as you both writhe in pleasure at the
very heels of your orgasms. Her snatch contracting around your engulfed cock, neighing as you pump her full. Her shaft between the two of you spewing huge amounts of cum between your bodies,
painting your smooth skin and her fur in a sticky white layer of cum.
Seconds feel like minutes as you peak. It takes a felt eternity until you come down again, panting.
Feeling a bit dizzy you lift your head up, looking deep into Ammy’s gaze. You both don’t say a word and just remain in this close position for a bit until she pulls herself off, her still huge, semi-erect prick
flopping against your belly. “That was nice..” she says in her soft voice and hugs you in a sticky embrace. After a while she gets up and tells you she wants to shower or it’ll be a hell of getting her fur and
mane clean again or something you don’t really get, her long tail moving along swaying hips.
millyrainbow

Postby femtoAmpere » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:29 am

@millyrainbow
Aaah I see! - Thank you for the input, I'll see if I can fix that <3
femtoAmpere

Postby millyrainbow » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:48 pm

femtoAmpere wrote:@millyrainbow
Aaah I see! - Thank you for the input, I'll see if I can fix that <3

There may be a couple others that i dont know about, since i do play female characters. so ill keep an eye out c:
Im glad i could help though X33 i cant wait to get mah paws on the finished stuff~♥
millyrainbow

Previous

Return to Dev Chat