AGCB's Dev thread

AGCB's Dev thread

Postby AGentlemanCalledB » Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:06 am

Apparently I need to make some posts to be able to send/respond to PMs since the forum died, so I guess this would be a good place to start. I'm still not sure when (or if, some days) I'll be back to doing dev work in any significant capacity, but at the very least it's a place for me to leave notes on my partial/incomplete projects at a later date.
AGentlemanCalledB

Re: AGCB's Dev thread

Postby AGentlemanCalledB » Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:51 am

A rough outline of some of the on-hold stuff I've planned, still trying to make PM post count mostly, but I'll fill this in in-depth later.

Tehuantl;
-pregnancy and birth
-extended quest (explore origins of headdress, dabble in extraplanar beings slightly)
-secondary dom Tehuantl arc for PC losing to jaguar warrior repeatedly

Rex/Karen;
-Complete Karen's primary quest, update/fix endings
-Overhaul Rex's introduction and early content, as well as player as pet arc.
-update/fix endings

Urban Forest content;
-Currently sitting on a set of half finished events for the new zone, discussed with Stripes shortly after it went live, likely to be the first thing done if I get back to writing.
-7 standard events, 3 scav events.

Other;
-several things with a large pile of planned changes and tweeks, nothing significant enough to warrent it's own heading though
-Cum girl; due for significant expansion,
-Pink poodle; black poodle character, overtones of mental conditioning and slight dominatrix behavior, discussed at length with the person who made the pink poodle request.
-sugar glider/sugar ferrets; significant amount of cross-infection interaction planned in the form of a repeatable consolidated event
-Francois; endings for Francois himself as well as his two unique infections, additional recipies
AGentlemanCalledB

Return to Dev Chat