Messorem Project: The Xeno Hive

Re: Messorem Project: The Xeno Hive

Postby TigerStripes » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:16 am

Section 5.2 - Xanaria
(cont. Fucking Xanaria)

Oral:
- Do you mean 'You are content...' instead of 'You are contempt...' ?
- Content-wise, it's fine and only needs a quick edit to improve flow.

Fucking pet-Xanaria:
- You don't need to set up the whole 'scenenum' thing. Just use...
Code: Select all
if a random chance of 1 in 2 succeeds:

The above will result in a 50-50 chance. You can adjust those odds accordingly if you've got more scenes.

- Don't forget to include the [ovichance] whenever the player's fucked by someone virile. Not sure if enslaved Xanaria qualified.
- 2nd part for males: '...more involved roll...' should probably be '...more involved role...' .
- 2nd part for females: The vicious, monstrous, cold-hearted, alien creatures come to a peaceful agreement as to who gets to fuck you? Somehow that seems a little wrong. It need not be a full-on fight, but maybe maybe some scuffling and posturing or the like?
- The neuter scene is a bit more incoherent than the others. Granted, it can be trickier writing scenes for the neuter player. Be sure to give it a once-over.
- I sometimes use phrasing like 'unfocused waves of physical delight' or 'pent-up pleasure that's almost painful without a means of release' in relations to sex/orgasms with neuter players.
- I see a decided lack of oviposition throughout this content even though the Xeno are ovi-themed creatures.

That's it for this morning. On to Xera next.
TigerStripes

Postby Messorem » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:44 am

I thought I would go with the theme that once the previous queen has been fully transformed into the "pet" variant or "red" variant then she would be effectively sterile, but I suppose I could work in something that includes that even with her sterility then she is still able to lay eggs even though they will never develop.

As a word of warning, the scenes for the neuter characters were really difficult to come up with for some of them and once you get to the captured canines in the other two large rooms then the neuter scenes could get a bit weird but I suppose that some people would like some really weird stuff. The neuter scenes for the twins are a bit on the tortuous side and as for all the scenes involving the twins thee character will treat them with much more kindness than the rest of the hive.
Messorem

Postby TigerStripes » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:06 am

It's fine if the defeated queen is sterile now. I just wanted to confirm on that. I take it since both Xera and Xen will be similarly sterile, since they're 'immature' queens. While there is no need to change this, these facts should not prevent other ovi content from happening. The player, as the now hyper-fertile queen, should be performing ovi on them and scenes that involve calling in a bunch of other Xenos should involve ovi content as well.

Don't stress too much over the neuter content. That will be very rarely, if ever, seen. In the case of this scenario, it'd be massively difficult (short of hacking their saveword) to see it at all, since they must remain purely Xeno also. I'll be sure to give those other scenes a look as well when I get to the other two NPCs.
TigerStripes

Postby Messorem » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:04 am

Well then, once this thing is on the roll I'll use the newly planned "ovi tail" as well as some help from the hive members in order to tweak the file and introduce the ovi scenes to the various new NPC's that comes with this project.

As for the neuter content, maybe allowing the player to have a slightly modified version of the ovi tail in case they have no genitals at all in order to decrease the overall extreme weirdness of the neuter content.
Messorem

Postby Messorem » Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:37 am

I apologize for not giving a progress report in the last week or two but my computer started giving some serious problems and as a result I could not do any work on the file in the time that it has been down, some work is being done now to make up for lost time and it should be fully ready to put into the game in a week or two if no problems arise with the integration of the file.
Messorem

Postby Messorem » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:21 am

If anyone is wondering why i'm taking so damn long is because i've been running some test compiles and the thing just doesn't want to be integrated, i'll be posting it here soon in hopes that if it isn't working by then then I hope someone will be able to nudge it in the right direction.
Messorem

Previous

Return to Dev Chat