New Writer Submission

Re: New Writer Submission

Postby Blue Bishop » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:25 am

TigerStripes wrote:Yes, you can use 'temporary' and 'not temporary' to designate if an item will be automatically removed when the player uses the 'use <x>' command. Objects are temporary by default. If the object is not going to be a one-use item, be sure to set it as 'not temporary'.

You beat me to it! Because I totally knew that and wasn't just waiting for you to explain it to me, as well... Yeah.
Blue Bishop

Postby Xenophiliac » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:53 am

You beat me to it! Because I totally knew that and wasn't just waiting for you to explain it to me, as well... Yeah.

Sssssssuuuuuurrrrrrreeeeeee :roll:

Alright, finished the quest parts of bugman. I think all that needs done is writing the buggiest smut ever, adding a few repeated phrases, constructing an infection, and spell checking+bugfixing. Looking at what needs done, it's probably unlikely that it'll be done tomorrow, but hopefully ill be super productive and finish it tuesday/wednesday/thursday.

Edit: Tuesday @ ~3 Am
The above looks to be the case. I'm more tired than normal at this time, so i'll probably be heading to bed soon. I've bugchecked everything, and everything else is constructed except for the smutty parts of Amuran. I'm hoping to get at least some done tomorrow, if not all I want to get done, but class times are stupid and dumb and I might not have the chance. I'm aiming for Wednesday evening (UTC-5 Hour time) as the completed bugman though, so hopefully thats the case.
Attachments
Egyptian Wing.rar
(22.83 KiB) Downloaded 923 times
Jackal Guard.rar
(1.73 KiB) Downloaded 873 times
Museum Events.rar
(3.63 KiB) Downloaded 911 times
Man ideas are weird.
Xenophiliac

Postby Xenophiliac » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:03 am

Alright, due to me being lazy and some other factors, the bugman still needs one scene written, plus a paragraph or two ending. I've had a difficult time coming up with stuff, but i'm gonna do my best to get him done tonight. After that i think im gonna take a writin' break, and let stuff figure itself out for a day or two.

I'll throw up what I have real quick here; gotta make another post, wont let me put more than 3 attachments on
Attachments
Jackal Guard.rar
(1.66 KiB) Downloaded 901 times
Museum Events.rar
Edited version of Sarokcat's events, added stuff in to reduce clutter
(3.65 KiB) Downloaded 898 times
Scarab Beetle.rar
(2.63 KiB) Downloaded 870 times
Man ideas are weird.
Xenophiliac

Postby Xenophiliac » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:04 am

~Placeholder~
Attachments
Egyptian Wing.rar
(27.85 KiB) Downloaded 899 times
Man ideas are weird.
Xenophiliac

Postby Xenophiliac » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:04 pm

Alright.
First off, I'd like to apologize for my unproductivity lately, especially with saying that I was going to be somewhat productive. A bunch of familial issues have popped up, and combining that with school, some laziness and some loss of motivation has made me extremely unproductive lately.

I finally did finish the bug-man, though. I'm going to throw it up here, for good measure. I had a lot of trouble writing the smut scenes, so if someone gets time to go through them, I'd like your opinions/suggestions. The only thing missing are endings for the transformation, which I don't have the motivation to do specifically that right now.

Also, if someone could go through and install/update their Inform 7 client with the related files, and build a test build to see if it runs correctly, I would be extremely grateful. My build here cropped up a problem in another file (for whatever reason), and I would like to see if the same problem occurs on other's builds, or just mine.

I do plan to push this through this weekend though, if everything here goes right.
Once again, apologies for being a big unproductive nerd lately.
Attachments
Scarab Beetle.rar
(2.63 KiB) Downloaded 878 times
Jackal Guard.rar
(1.66 KiB) Downloaded 893 times
Egyptian Wing.rar
(29.51 KiB) Downloaded 921 times
Man ideas are weird.
Xenophiliac

Postby Xenophiliac » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:04 pm

~Placeholder for last file; updated Sarokcat's Museum Events file.~