Project: Orcs

A place for keeping track of singleplayer projects.

Project: Orcs

Postby Wahn » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:59 pm

Current Status: Accepted (in the queue)
Developer: Wahn
Commissioner: c1m5r15n

Rough outline:
Generalized version of the "orcish slave raid" event, an orc breeder npc in the cell opposite the player's.

General Info:
Lots of hot man-sex here, both for subby and non-submissive player chars. Not much room for any female content, as orcs are a fully male race, with big warrior males and smaller mpreg breeder males. As such, they don`t have much use for `weak` females... there is a possibikity of scenes where a female player makes use of a beaten orc, but someone else would have to commission that I think.

Progression:
Last edited by Wahn on Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wahn

Re: Project: Orcs

Postby Cameron » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:25 am

What I’m shooting for:

*An orc companion that the player can choose the form of (warrior or breeder), with the orc being a top or bottom depending on that choice.
*Sex scenes between the orc companion and the other bunker occupants (Hayato, Philip, Elijah, Sven, David, Brutus)
*Endings for players who succumb inside the orc lair and for orc warrior players
*Expanded orc lair
*Quests
*A few more NPC’s
*Scattered events like surprise raids and other things

What would you like to see more of? Anything in place that you’d like expanded upon? Have something new? Comments and suggestions are more than welcome!
Cameron

Postby Random Bob » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:35 pm

Wow, c1m5r15n, you really covered every possible area, haha. I really like what you're aiming at, it would be very difficult to add anything to what you have on your list. The only thing I could possibly think of would be adding something FS has not a huge number of - a usable item - like a net for example (could be similar to the one used by the gladiators, wouldn't be illogical to carry it around), a fitting tool for a slaver, right? Could work similar to pepper spray (without the escape option and some cooldown for balance) or as a weapon (damage similar to being unarmed for balance, small % chance to "catch" the enemy, giving you another attack that round), you could find it somewhere in the orc lair, or recieve it when deciding for the sub orc companion - since now you're the dominating one, why not become something more, a hunter?
Dunno, just a random thought.

Cheers! Oh, and thanks for bringing more greenskinned content to the game.
Huzzah Jatu!
Random Bob

Postby Cameron » Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:11 pm

I like the net idea. This could open up a quest where an orc warrior player races against the other orc warriors in getting the most slaves in a set amount of time. If the player gets the most slaves, then there could be a feast in his honor where everyone gets to eat and enjoy the bounty. A sort of Feast and Fuck.
Cameron

Postby Random Bob » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:36 pm

This certainly does sound good. The thing to consider about such quest would be - should it be more like a series of fights or based on dice rolls similar to riddles/tricks?

I have nothing to say really about the former, it was done to death in this game and sometimes it doesn't even make much sense (the fighting part does, yes, but what if your pc decides for a little sexy time like when you randomly are assigned a gryphon when you have no say? Makes much sense in a middle of a fight, does it? Of course not.)

In case of the latter, I was thinking
It would be interesting (though probably very annoying for people AND difficult to implement at the same time) if it would be randomized in a different way than the rest - like, currently you have to roll higher than something - and that's okay - but what if the required score would be somewhat random? So you don't always roll to beat the 10, it could be anything from between 5 and 20 for example, little unpredictable, not every hunt is the same, is it now? But hell, even the regular dice roll against a set score is ok, it's really a matter of preference.

Just thought I would throw personal opinion on that, who knows, maybe it'll help in some way?
Huzzah Jatu!
Random Bob

Postby Cameron » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:13 pm

Now that Nuku pushed the latest version out to all subscription levels, everyone has access to the newest update to the orc content.
* Chris the orc can now be fucked, with variant scenes based on his infection state.
* A main hall has been added which orc warrior players can enter. There is an orc mob in here which the player can join in on some drinking and such.
* A locker room can now be accessed through the main hall containing a bulletproof vest for players who can pass a strength check.
* Two new npc's have been added to the orc lair. Orc warrior players get to meet Boghrim in the dark hallway where he offers the player one round with his freshly caught human in exchange for one food. Boghrim and the human (Jason) can then be found in the main hall sitting on a leather couch.

Future plans

* More Chris scenes
* More options for the orc mob such as wrestling, headbutting, etc...
* Fun times with Boghrim. He's my favorite character so look forward to plenty of content for him
* Jason will get some fun stuff added as well.
* Some kind of quest. Suggestions are more than welcome!
* Scatterd Events
* Orc Lair endings

What would you like to see added? What kind of fun do you think Boghrim, Jason, Chris, and Val should get?
Cameron

Return to Projects