Project: Angie

A place for keeping track of singleplayer projects.

Project: Angie

Postby Wahn » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:55 pm

Developer: Wahn
Commissioner: Savriss
Completion: Pending (in commission wait list)

IN-PRODUCTION: Portions of the content which are partially completed and being expanded upon now or in the future.
NEXT: The content planned to come out with the current donation.
PENDING: The content which is part of the overall plan and will eventually be produced as the project is completed.
POTENTIAL: Extra content which may or may not be made. Some of these might be made while fulfilling the main PENDING content or as random improvements, but otherwise would need specific interest to be created.
DONE: Content just added.

Rough outline:
Angie, a former zookeeper, got transformed into a anthro herm panther by her favorite big cat Midnight. After being saved by the player, she moves into the zoo gift ship.

Progression History:
00.00.14 - New Code Framework for Angie, all scenes reviewed and improved
00.00.14 - Alternate path as player girlfriend established

Project Details:
Breaking Angie out of the formerly guaranteed path of ending with Midnight, then expanding on her content as a much more self-sufficient NPC. Less feline sex slave, more zookeeper who remembers her duties to care of all the animals. Sometimes dominant as player's love interest.

DONE: Code reworked, old scenes reviewed and improved
DONE: Alternate path in which she chooses the player over Midnight
NEXT: Additional entries in her sex menu, also Angie being the one to initiate sex sometimes
PENDING: Events/quests dealing with the zoo (finding the other zookeepers, supplies, recapturing something, ...)
Last edited by Wahn on Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:12 am, edited 6 times in total.
Wahn

Re: Project: Angie

Postby Savriss » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:33 am

Between finding Angie and finding Midnight, Angie's writing has seemed torn between wanting to submit to Midnight and wanting to be the higher in the partnership, it seemed a bit of potential that I couldn't resist expanding on.

Are there any PCs where you've felt an obvious alternative path existed?
Pygmalion, craft me my own Galatea!
Savriss

Postby Savriss » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:43 am

Angie will be getting further improvement this month, focussing mainly on the alternative path where it takes a while to find Midnight and she grows into a more confident figure who eventually decides she'd rather be top cat to the PC.
Savriss

Postby Shoggoth on the Roof » Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:52 am

I like the sound of this expansion.
A big monster like that on such a pointed roof... You may ask 'how does it stay up there, if it's so difficult?'

That, I can tell you in one word: tentacles!
Shoggoth on the Roof

Postby Savriss » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:18 am

Angie will start to influence the zoo, soon. The PC can guide her into being more dominant or more cooperative. This will include,
Confrontations with Lindsey,
Interactions with Chase and Brian,
Sex scenes being influenced by whether Angie is arrogant and cock-sure or more caring but nonetheless powerful.

For me, the new Angie branch is about being the PC being subordinate to another's story for a bit, including some submission, possessiveness, marking and ownership symbolism. Can readers add what they find rewarding about Angie, and what they'd like to get more of from her, in future.
Savriss

Postby JohnWangJohnson » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:57 pm

Say Savriss, would you mind expounding a bit on what you currently see on the horizon for Angie?

Like, I understand that Angie is intended to have the potential for dominance - but will that just be a thing that sometimes rears it's head, or a divide like beta/alpha fang, where Dominant Angie is a separate 'thing' from Girlfriend Angie? And how about pregnancy - not just Angie's, but the player's own: the zoo has plenty of space and playmates in it for one's kids, so does that figure in at all? The NPCs you plan to have her interact with - is that just Dominant Angie style interaction, or would there be alternatives - and have your ideas on that front stayed about the same since your last comment?

I know more than a little of that will be rehashing, but it'd be nice to get a big old 'here's the plan for Angie' post into her project thread.

It'd help wrap my head around the specifics of her planned future - and who knows, maybe someone could pitch in with an alteration idea that you quite like.
JohnWangJohnson

Postby Savriss » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:36 pm

I have a variety of things in mind but the basic premise is that Angie has already become 'somewhat dominant' by the time she kicks Midnight out. From there, the idea is to provide further shading to that change in her personality.

On one hand, she becomes a community leader and champion. She's protective of her mate and her charges, she encourages personal growth and tries to turn the zoo into a well-organized haven. With this path, she's still the top partner but that is mostly expressed in taking the lead, making her desires clear and occasionally taking charge of her partner, the PC. The zoo welcomes new inhabitants, which have not been much planned as yet but could include a family, and rehabilitates existing ones, all of whom then get to interact with the PC and Angie.

On the other hand, she becomes the undisputed ruler of her own little kingdom. She takes what she wants from both the PC, as her primary mate, and whomever else crosses her eyes. While the zoo is still protected from outsiders, it is clearly ruled by one person. People might even still be happy, having absolute direction in their lives, but others will fret at the dominion and so it'd have different outcomes on the NPC adds and updates. A possibility is to have the PC vie to remain Angie's primary mate against some competitor.

Most of the content will be for both paths, just textured differently. At either extreme, I expect to add a few unique options to both but mostly I want it to remain recognizably the same place.
Savriss

Return to Projects