Project: Phantom Pony

A place for keeping track of singleplayer projects.

Project: Phantom Pony

Postby Blue Bishop » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:04 am

Developer: Blue Bishop
Commissioner: Barados
Hours: 6
Completion: 100%

Outline:

• Adds a Phantom Dummy 'NPC' to the Farm area in the shape of an inflatable pony. Employs pure bound-state content.

Progression:

• Mostly in pre-production stages, along with getting some trivial elements out of the way immediately. Focus on this is peripheral until my last project is finished.
  • Update 14/08: Initial work has been completed for the encounter. The bound state and all back-end coding has been completed, as well as some trivial content elements. What remains is the actual content for the encounter and any additional front-end coding that may arise from it, which will occupy most of the commission time.
  • Update 20/08: A large swath of text has been produced and coded into the encounter. A second segment remains to be produced before final testing can begin.
  • Update 22/08: All text is finished being produced and awaits coding (Which I'll probably do tonight). Following that, it requires some rigorous tweaking/testing, needs to be effectively integrated into the area it's planned for, and then will be sent!
  • Update 25/08: All context is prepped and ready. Pending some final checks and tweaks, the encounter should be shipped some time today. Edit: Sent!
Last edited by Blue Bishop on Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:59 am, edited 6 times in total.
Blue Bishop

Re: Project: Phantom Pony

Postby Wahn » Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:04 pm

Might be best to set this in a side room of the milking shed... that's where the generator is, after all. And even if the animated version does not need power anymore, the original did, surely.
Wahn

Postby Blue Bishop » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:22 pm

Update 14/08: Initial work has been completed for the encounter. The bound state and all back-end coding has been completed, as well as some trivial content elements. What remains is the actual content for the encounter and any additional front-end coding that may arise from it, which will occupy most of the commission time.
Blue Bishop

Postby Blue Bishop » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:34 pm

Update 22/08: All text is finished being produced and awaits coding (Which I'll probably do tonight). Following that, it requires some rigorous tweaking/testing, needs to be effectively integrated into the area it's planned for, and then will be sent!
Blue Bishop

Postby Blue Bishop » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:59 am

Update 25/08: All context is prepped and ready. Pending some final checks and tweaks, the encounter should be shipped some time today. Edit: Sent!
Blue Bishop

Postby barados » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:56 am

Awesome! Just the right combination of forced pleasuring and predicament bondage I was looking for. I haven't encountered any errors either. Good job :)
barados

Return to Projects